Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Directly from my easel. Art work with manual techniques... And others!

3 posters

Go down

Directly from my easel. Art work with manual techniques... And others! Empty Directly from my easel. Art work with manual techniques... And others!

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:52 pm

For some time (I think 2 weeks) had promised an oil painting about ShizNat, and... finally finished!
is small. I think were about 10 or maybe 12 hours of work, certainly has not yet dry but I want share with evrerybody!

Directly from my easel. Art work with manual techniques... And others! Dscf3410

"Contemplation" (ft. Shizuru and Natsuki)
by: aRANZa-tHAiR
Oil on canvas
7.5" x 5"

Shizuru eyes cost me a lot of work, I loved painting the armor, especially shoulder pads. Enjoy! and thanks for watching!
aRANZa-tHAiR
aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

Back to top Go down

Directly from my easel. Art work with manual techniques... And others! Empty Re: Directly from my easel. Art work with manual techniques... And others!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:57 pm

That is just gorgeous work! Very impressive in every regard, aRANZa-tHAiR! Shizuru Fujino You don't happen to have a deviantART account, would you? Our entire community on there would love to see it. If you don't, I could always display it for you with credit and everything.

ShizNat2 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Directly from my easel. Art work with manual techniques... And others! Empty Re: Directly from my easel. Art work with manual techniques... And others!

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:35 pm

First of all. Thank you very much! for the coment. I am starting really my day in a very happy way. It's my first "ShizNat-work", and I think the photo came out slightly different from the "live version". I will try to scan it, when it is completely dry.

Indeed! I have DA account, I do not know if still active, I might update it with better jobs. While I'm creating a file like portfolio digital and online xD...

of course I accepted the invitation, but! for now I prefer (...of course, if you want) to help me with the promotion of this small painting, I think in this way is eaiser what fans mai multiverse can see it. Thanks for everything!
aRANZa-tHAiR
aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:57 am

aRANZa-tHAiR wrote:First of all. Thank you very much! for the coment. I am starting really my day in a very happy way. It's my first "ShizNat-work", and I think the photo came out slightly different from the "live version". I will try to scan it, when it is completely dry.

Indeed! I have DA account, I do not know if still active, I might update it with better jobs. While I'm creating a file like portfolio digital and online xD...

of course I accepted the invitation, but! for now I prefer (...of course, if you want) to help me with the promotion of this small painting, I think  in this way is eaiser what fans mai multiverse can see it. Thanks for everything!

You're quite welcome. It's honestly a great way to start out with Mai-HiME/Otome artwork. I'd like to promote your piece on my deviantART account for sure! I'll be back with the link sometime after Otakon weekend. I would do it now, but I'm passing out at the keyboard. XD (it's late and the Mai-Multiverse crew has to get up early for the con)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:01 pm

I deeply appreciate the work of promotion (and finally the painting has dried) so I think that will be easier scanning, and probably, with that I have better control the brightness... Meanwhile, I think I'll look dA community :)
aRANZa-tHAiR
aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Wakana~ Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Woah, nice painting !
It's an honor to have such a great oil painter among our community Wink
Great choice to start with a ShizNat art. If you're going to do other Mai related paintings, keep me informed !
It would be a pleasure to our eyes.
Thanks for sharing :blue rose:
~Wakana~
~Wakana~
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 744
Armitage GUTS!!! : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:49 pm

thanks for watching, I really do not know if I'm good or bad painter,
I Study, plastic art in one of the best schools in the country. or that Is something that I want think, usually drawing strange things, sometimes abstract. Also beginning with sculpture, photography and engraving.
Needless to say, I still have a ways, for now I'm enjoying what I do. Shizuru Fujino 
aRANZa-tHAiR
aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down