Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What words or phrases do you say the most?

+15
Natsukichan1
Midori Sugiura
LyriumEidolon
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
CaptainVonCookie
Lerena
depression76
Dead.And.Alive
Kiros Razer
Kino karutta-chan
franticfranz
ookamidesu
wickwire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kuga Natsuki
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What words or phrases do you say the most? - Page 3 Empty Re: What words or phrases do you say the most?

Post by Break String SpinElf Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:41 pm

1. Well...
  2. Um...
  3. Er...
  4. Ah...
  5. I'm getting too old for this shit.
  6. What now? Can't I [insert name of action] in peace?
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

What words or phrases do you say the most? - Page 3 Empty Re: What words or phrases do you say the most?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:40 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:
[*]I'm getting too old for this shit.

laugh Okay, Danny Glover. You are a baby compared to most members here. >_> Especially me.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:laugh Okay, Danny Glover. You are a baby compared to most members here. >_> Especially me.
Still, I can (sometimes) string a sentence together. I should be able to ride a bicycle without need for stabilisers.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:26 am

1. You scared the jeebes out of me
2. Oh my lord
3. Crud Waffle-My favorite :D
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:49 pm

firesphere306 wrote:
2. Oh my lord
3. Crud Waffle-My favorite :D

Antoinette I've known you since you were 5 years old in 2011, and I've NEVER heard you utter the words "crud waffle". You say "oh my lord" a lot, though. XD You got that from me, I think. It's a nasty habit, as I have nothing against the lord.

Yukariko : Wise decision.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:25 pm

I tend to add more expression to what otherwise would be simply things to say. "For instance" or "Realistically" are some of the words I may use to add more expression before going into an explanation. I often use words like... "Let's make it happen!" or "Let's go for it!" if it has anything to do with planning some sort of night, event, with friends.

There are quite a few other types of sayings I say quite a bit as well. "Oh, seriously?" or "Oh, really?" are other examples lol. Ya, that's how I pretty much talk lol.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:40 pm

crimsonYukito wrote:I tend to add more expression to what otherwise would be simply things to say. "For instance" or "Realistically" are some of the words I may use to add more expression before going into an explanation. I often use words like... "Let's make it happen!" or "Let's go for it!" if it has anything to do with planning some sort of night, event, with friends.

There are quite a few other types of sayings I say quite a bit as well. "Oh, seriously?" or "Oh, really?" are other examples lol. Ya, that's how I pretty much talk lol.

"Seriously?" is one of my big ones. XD Nasty habit of mine, along with "Really?" since my friends annoy me easily. It's the Tsundere Natsuki Kuga in me. Natsuki Kuga
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:05 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
crimsonYukito wrote:I tend to add more expression to what otherwise would be simply things to say. "For instance" or "Realistically" are some of the words I may use to add more expression before going into an explanation. I often use words like... "Let's make it happen!" or "Let's go for it!" if it has anything to do with planning some sort of night, event, with friends.

"Seriously?" is one of my big ones. XD Nasty habit of mine, along with "Really?" since my friends annoy me easily. It's the Tsundere Natsuki Kuga in me. Natsuki Kuga

Haha ya I say "seriously" quite a bit, but mostly I find when I say it it's to fill space to extend the conversation! XD Like... rather than just going, "Oh, that's to be expected!" or "That's what I thought?" I tend to just act stupid and go "Seriously?" so that my friend can then have the opening to explain what it is I put ???'s up too lol.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:06 am

For some reason, "delicious agony" is my theme of the moment. I mean, what the hell does that even mean? Is it that sensation one gets when a shard of salt & vinegar crisp embeds itself in one's palette?
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:11 pm

"NOT MY PRESIDENT" is the new "FUCK MY LIFE" for me! pokemon
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3