Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takumi after Nao's attempt on his life: How will he cope

4 posters

Go down

Takumi after Nao's attempt on his life: How will he cope Empty Takumi after Nao's attempt on his life: How will he cope

Post by LyriumEidolon Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:29 pm

Something that intrigued me towards the end of the series was how Takumi's friendship with Nao (I use the term somewhat hesitantly for reasons to follow) would turn out after the Carnival. Although I can see him as quite forgiving, or at very least understanding, I cannot see him forgiving her easily after her attempted kidnapping/murder of him in Episode 20 (I thought it must have been one of those two, but I'm open to any other suggestions as to what Nao had intended to do with/to Takumi)

After such an incident, I cannot see him being able to talk to her without taking precautions (that's assuming that he even wants to talk to her). After all, when your bedside window is broken and you see someone you considered a friend standing over you with claws and a voiced intent to inflict harm on you, I'm pretty sure it's going to result in some major psychological trauma over a long period of time, and that's not even counting the large, spider-like monster Takumi sees her riding later (I don't use the word 'Child' because, to my knowledge, he didn't know what they were called).

In fact, that whole HiME massing sounds like something that's going to leave a lot of psychological damage, but now I'm getting off-topic. With Takumi very clearly knowing that Nao intended to harm him at some point, I'm curious to know what might happen between the two after the series.
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

Back to top Go down

Takumi after Nao's attempt on his life: How will he cope Empty Re: Takumi after Nao's attempt on his life: How will he cope

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Don't forget that Nao didn't really care about Takumi's news of doing just fine with Akira by his side. She was there when Mai read his letter out loud and not one apologize came out of her mouth. And anti-Shizuru people get on Fujino's case for not apologizing properly to Yukino and Nao. Pfft!

If Takumi were to have a run in with Nao again, I think he would be cautious. Mai would be there to assure him that Nao's changed her ways...sorta. Plus his now girlfriend can protect him. Akira and Nao didn't have a proper fight in the series because Akira was too busy protecting Takumi. If they clash again, I'm rooting for Akira. Arika Yumemiya Oh great, now I'm getting off topic! haha!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Takumi after Nao's attempt on his life: How will he cope Empty Re: Takumi after Nao's attempt on his life: How will he cope

Post by hildebrant Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:01 pm

while I do see Takumi more than a little cautious and who knows, maybe in those quieter, more lonelier moments, he cringes at the sights of spiders I can't really see him being too hung up on this issue for very long, since he'll have Akira and his sister to help get him through the problems. Though this is just my guessing, my specialty is with other characters in the series.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:49 am

Well his girlfriend tried to kill him before and he was willing to go along with it and die with a smile on his face.
I believe he will develop a massive crush on Nao for that one actuallly, and follow her around trying to make her give up being a nun to join his Yandere harem. HE IS THE ULTIMATE M!!!!
Takumi: Spank me~~!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:03 pm

*laughs* Takumi turned on by Nao's attempt to kill him? That would of given the Carnival arc yet another twisted spark to it. ;p It's too bad Takumi's dark side was wasted in the manga adaptation.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down