Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pretty Little Liars

2 posters

Go down

Pretty Little Liars Empty Pretty Little Liars

Post by Kino karutta-chan Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:16 am

Pretty Little Liars Pretty-little-liars-the-complete-first-season-dvd-cover-03

Set in the fictional town of Rosewood, Pennsylvania, the series follows the lives of Aria Montgomery (Lucy Hale), Hanna Marin (Ashley Benson), Spencer Hastings (Troian Bellisario) and Emily Fields (Shay Mitchell), four girls whose clique falls apart after the disappearance of their queen bee, Alison DiLaurentis (Sasha Pieterse). One year later they begin receiving messages from a mysterious figure using the name "A" who threatens to expose their secrets. At first they think it's Alison herself, but after she is found dead, the girls realize that someone else knows their secrets—including long-hidden ones they thought only Alison knew. Alison was also stalked by A, and the girls continue to find more and more information about A and Alison's disappearance - all while risking their lives.
source: wikipedia

Note: spoilers are called spoilers for a reason, harhar.

I can't believe we are already at the end of season 3 and
Spoiler:

I stumbled over this series because I saw some vids to Emily and Maya [s]making out[/s] and then I obviously wanted to watch it. Since there weren't that many episodes out at this time I decided to buy the books (why, oh why). So we already have 12 books and 3 seasons of PPL giggity I really don't like the book series anymore thx to the last 4++ books and the charas acting stupid and them making the same mistakes over and over again, also the 3 last books had the same schema, so yeah. But I will still read them because I want to know how it will all end D: *facepalm*
But we are here to talk about the TV-series! Shiho Huit
They have some crazy stuff going on too but for once the charas stay in character, like for real, not like in the books Shiho Huit, and it's super entertaining. Btw. they changed a lot, so the storyline in the books is nothing like the storyline in the TV-series anymore, except of the whole A-thing obviously.

So. Who do you think A is Akira Okuzaki except of
Spoiler:
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars

Post by CaptainVonCookie Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Spoiler:

It was fun in the beginning and then it turned into a really bad show.
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down