Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!]

+5
Minagi Mikoto
Kiros Razer
*BlackRose*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Midori Sugiura
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:03 am

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Sara : Oh, I know all about that too, even joined in once or twice

Midori : The plot thickens.

Yohko : Sara's plot twist made things even yummier.

Gakuenchou : You two want to die, don't you?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!]

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:35 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:
Sara : Oh, I know all about that too, even joined in once or twice

Midori : The plot thickens.

Yohko : Sara's plot twist made things even yummier.

Gakuenchou : You two want to die, don't you?

ruby : Calm down Natsuki, and come back to bed

Viola : Yes come back to bed with us

Zhang : All of Us

Miss Maria : YOU ARE HAVING AN ORGY? ON MY WATCH? AND YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME?
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:57 pm

Midori : Midori-ism welcomes orgies for all ages over 16, Miss Graceburt.

Yohko : Isn't that convenient, Midori? You being "17" and all...

Midori : Don't make me silence that tongue of yours by putting it to work.

Yohko : Mmm~ Now you're talking.

Gakuenchou : O-KAY, I don't need to hear about your Aswad love making.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Akira Okuzaki This isn't happening
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1157
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:48 pm

*BlackRose* wrote: Akira Okuzaki This isn't happening

Yohko : Oh look, it's the ninja from Zipang. You must be terrified of what's to come.

Viola : The ninja-san who tried to pull a fast one by pretending to be Prince Takumi? Ara ara~ Let haven't finished what we started~

Akira : WHAT YOU STARTED!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:58 am

Midoriism not only condones Yuri Orgies, it highly recommends them, name another religion that does that
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Akira Fujinoism maybe?
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:38 pm

*BlackRose* wrote: Akira Fujinoism maybe?

Armitage : FUJINOISM IS A SCAM! SO IS MIDORISM! WHY SUPPORT BUBUZUKE-ISM AND SICK DESERT PEOPLE WHEN THERE IS SUZUSHIRO-ISM! OUR MOTTON IS: YOU DROP A CANDY WRAPPER, WE MAKE YOU PICK IT UP AND EAT IT!

Riiiight. Anyway, Midori-ism celebrates the birthday of a wonderful woman. The very woman who brought our Midori-sama to life with her lovely voice:

Midori Happy Birthday Yukari Tamura!!! Midori

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 2 Tamura10
Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 2 Midori11
Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 2 Midori10

Seiyuu of Midori Sugiura and Aswald Midori!

Yukarin-sama is one of the all time greats in the voice acting industry. Nobody could of given Midori her spunk and attitude better than she did. Midori
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:12 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Riiiight. Anyway, Midori-ism celebrates the birthday of a wonderful woman. The very woman who brought our Midori-sama to life with her lovely voice:

Midori Happy Birthday Yukari Tamura!!! Midori

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 2 Tamura10
Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 2 Midori11
Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 2 Midori10

Seiyuu of Midori Sugiura and Aswald Midori!

Yukarin-sama is one of the all time greats in the voice acting industry. Nobody could of given Midori her spunk and attitude better than she did. Midori

Thank you Luu for honoring the great Yukari Tamura, voice of our fair maiden and sage of Midori-ism (even though she doesn't realize it yet, I've sent pamphlets though)

*BlackRose* wrote: Akira Fujinoism maybe?

I'm liking this idea

Fujinoism, it's like confucianism, except the calm zen aspects are now YURI!
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Confucianism..........whats that?
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:27 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:Confucianism..........whats that?

While considered a religion it is more of a philosophy, focusing upon humanism and self-spirituality.
It was the main religion of Ancient China before Buddhism became the principal religion of china

an we've all heard the dumb jokes that begin with "Confucius says..."

A simple way to appreciate Confucian thought is to consider it as being based on varying levels of honesty, and a simple way to understand Confucian thought is to examine the world by using the logic of humanity. In practice, the primary foundation and function of Confucianism is as an ethical philosophy to be practiced by all the members of a society. Confucian ethics is characterized by the promotion of virtues, encompassed by the Five Constants, or the Wuchang (五常), extrapolated by Confucian scholars during the Han Dynasty. The five virtues are:
Rén (仁, Humaneness)
Yì (義, Righteousness or Justice)
Lǐ (禮, Propriety or Etiquette)
Zhì (智, Knowledge)
Xìn (信, Integrity).

for more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confucianism#Humanism

Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:55 pm

Thank you Luu for honoring the great Yukari Tamura, voice of our fair maiden and sage of Midori-ism (even though she doesn't realize it yet, I've sent pamphlets though)

No problem, dude. It's an honor to serve the legendary Yukarin and her greatest character (no offense, Nanoha fans!) You can tell she had the best time with the role.

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 2 Midori33
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:40 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

No problem, dude. It's an honor to serve the legendary Yukarin and her greatest character (no offense, Nanoha fans!) You can tell she had the best time with the role.

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 2 Midori33

Indeed, what other role has she had where she got to play a badass, archaeologist, waitress, teacher, drunk, leader of a tribe of Cyborgs? Not to mention a Goddess
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:15 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:

While considered a religion it is more of a philosophy, focusing upon humanism and self-spirituality.
It was the main religion of Ancient China before Buddhism became the principal religion of china

A simple way to appreciate Confucian thought is to consider it as being based on varying levels of honesty, and a simple way to understand Confucian thought is to examine the world by using the logic of humanity. In practice, the primary foundation and function of Confucianism is as an ethical philosophy to be practiced by all the members of a society. Confucian ethics is characterized by the promotion of virtues, encompassed by the Five Constants, or the Wuchang (五常), extrapolated by Confucian scholars during the Han Dynasty. The five virtues are:
Rén (仁, Humaneness)
Zhì (智, Knowledge)
Xìn (信, Integrity).

Wow I wonder why I haven't herd of it yet I've been studying the Han Dynasty in school
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:53 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:

Rén (仁, Humaneness)
Zhì (智, Knowledge)
Xìn (信, Integrity).

Wow I wonder why I haven't herd of it yet I've been studying the Han Dynasty in school

strange
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:26 am

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Indeed, what other role has she had where she got to play a badass, archaeologist, waitress, teacher, drunk, leader of a tribe of Cyborgs? Not to mention a Goddess

None from what I've seen. Yukarin's other roles always had a straight forward character-archetype. Midori came in two incarnations, so she had a lot to work with in Mai-HiME/Otome.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:12 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:

None from what I've seen. Yukarin's other roles always had a straight forward character-archetype. Midori came in two incarnations, so she had a lot to work with in Mai-HiME/Otome.

The only role that even comes close is Nanoha, and that's like comparing a flee to a pheonix when you think of how awesoem midori is (to all the Nanoha fans: I adore Nanoha, I just like Midori more), for me of all her roles I think she did the best as Midori Sugiura, I also thought she might be having more fun with that role, you can hear legitimate joy in her voice when she plays the part
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Her songs for Midori like "Susume! Gakuten Ou" is further proof of her fondness for the role. Yukarin really is a master of her craft. She naturally makes Midori sound very cutesy, but a total badass in battle.

I remember reading a very close-minded comment on Anime Suki's forum a long time ago. It went along the lines of Yukarin being unable to sell a serious role. I implore anyone to watch her performance in Mai-HiME's Carnival arc and Mai-Otome overall and apologize to the living legend.

Philosodori : Doubt me? Then solve this math problem: what does my history book + your face equal?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Her songs for Midori like "Susume! Gakuten Ou" is further proof of her fondness for the role. Yukarin really is a master of her craft. She naturally makes Midori sound very cutesy, but a total badass in battle.

I remember reading a very close-minded comment on Anime Suki's forum a long time ago. It went along the lines of Yukarin being unable to sell a serious role. I implore anyone to watch her performance in Mai-HiME's Carnival arc and Mai-Otome overall and apologize to the living legend.

Philosodori : Doubt me? Then solve this math problem: what does my history book + your face equal?

Philosodori pain, serious pain

Also, looking at how many different voices Yukarin has done is just overwhelming, my lord so many roles in anime alone, let alone videogames and Audio Dramas
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:46 pm

That woman's voice has been everywhere
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:49 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:That woman's voice has been everywhere

and such a heavenly voice it is
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:24 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Also, looking at how many different voices Yukarin has done is just overwhelming, my lord so many roles in anime alone, let alone videogames and Audio Dramas

True, Yukarin's career is quite extensive (she was TenTen in Naruto!?). So in honor of this talented woman, I will post my favoirte Yukarin song that isn't from Mai-HiME (that would be too easy, haha):

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ED Single - Little Wish Tamura Yukari

/>_<\ THE CUTENESS IS OVERWHELMING.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:01 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:

True, Yukarin's career is quite extensive (she was TenTen in Naruto!?). So in honor of this talented woman, I will post my favoirte Yukarin song that isn't from Mai-HiME (that would be too easy, haha):

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ED Single - Little Wish Tamura Yukari

/>_<\ THE CUTENESS IS OVERWHELMING.

/>_<\ CUTE OVERLOAD! CANNOT CONTAIN! OVERLOAD! TOO CUTE FOR WORDS TO DESCRIBE, MUST RE-WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEO FOR ETERNITY, OR AT LEAST ANOTHER 20 TIMES
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:49 pm

>o< I'm hoping to find Yukarin's albums at Otakon this year. Anything to support her career, aside from daily Midori Sugiura worship~

Midori
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:>o< I'm hoping to find Yukarin's albums at Otakon this year. Anything to support her career, aside from daily Midori Sugiura worship~

Midori

Wish I could go, but I'm working with a Charity in Zambia at that time, helping build wells, program computers, and spreading the good word...of Midori-ism
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next