Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Otome Game for the PS2: Otome Butou Shi

+5
shezaei-neko
Zero Crimson Sky
Krystal of Nol
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mai-Otome Game for the PS2: Otome Butou Shi - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-Otome Game for the PS2: Otome Butou Shi

Post by Krystal of Nol Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

>:3 Clearly yes. So THAT'S what you were talking about! o.o Is there any point to the Arika 2.0? Arika Yumemiya Grandma always told me it's not nice when gaming companies confuse the gamer.

Yep, Meister Arika! Well, she's the same as Arika, except for the Robe and she has her own picture in the data option.
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-Otome Game for the PS2: Otome Butou Shi - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-Otome Game for the PS2: Otome Butou Shi

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:
Yep, Meister Arika! Well, she's the same as Arika, except for the Robe and she has her own picture in the data option.

Yeah I unlocked her album photo when I beat the game as Blue Sky Arika. @_@ Thanks again, Krystal! Now the whole world knows about this 3rd Ariko-chan. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Yeah I unlocked her album photo when I beat the game as Blue Sky Arika. @_@ Thanks again, Krystal! Now the whole world knows about this 3rd Ariko-chan. >:3

Sure, no problem! But that Arika is getting on my nerves, I don't know if the game has something agaisnt me or not, but Meister Arika always stop me in the survival mode!! neko
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:54 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Sure, no problem! But that Arika is getting on my nerves, I don't know if the game has something agaisnt me or not, but Meister Arika always stop me in the survival mode!! neko

XD It could be you, Krystal! Some gamers tend to lose gas after a while in any type of Survival Mode. >:3 YOU NEED GUTS, WOMAN!!! XD Plus the CPU does get stronger as you progress further and further, maybe that's why. ^_~ As I've learned during a quick survival mode yesterday, Meister Arika is a major cheater. So is Haruka Armitage with that mace shot.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
XD It could be you, Krystal! Some gamers tend to lose gas after a while in any type of Survival Mode. >:3 YOU NEED GUTS, WOMAN!!! XD Plus the CPU does get stronger as you progress further and further, maybe that's why. ^_~ As I've learned during a quick survival mode yesterday, Meister Arika is a major cheater. So is Haruka Armitage with that mace shot.

Yeah, I know, there are moments when I think my finger will break XD Oh that mace is awful! take like 10 percent of damage with each hit!!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:
Yeah, I know, there are moments when I think my finger will break XD Oh that mace is awful! take like 10 percent of damage with each hit!!

LMAO! That's the only negative thing about Butou Shi, it's a glorified button masher. But hey, I love it 1,000 more than any Naruto or DBZ Budokai game. ^^; They're all the same anyway.

YES! EXACTLY! Damn you, Haruka! >:3 My next video will teach her a lesson, compliments of this graceful woman...

Viola
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Hey the other day I went festival mode and look who was there instead of Nina:
Mai-Otome Game for the PS2: Otome Butou Shi - Page 2 Wtf10
WTF?!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:16 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Hey the other day I went festival mode and look who was there instead of Nina:
Mai-Otome Game for the PS2: Otome Butou Shi - Page 2 Wtf10
WTF?!

Why if it isn't the manipulative little bastard himself. >:3 I rarely had Grand Duke Nagi show up on my Festival menu. Only happened maybe twice or three times since getting the game on it's Japan release day.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:50 pm

HiME Newly added to Mai-Multiverse Channel! HiME

Mai-Otome Butou Shi: Juliet Nao Zhang's Music Bar [Yuki Kajiura]

Juliet Nao Zhang's Music Bar from Playstation 2's Mai-Otome Butou Shi. Here you can listen to all the sound effects and BGMs from the game. Several tracks include works by Yuki Kajiura.

FISH ON!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Mai-Otome Game for the PS2: Otome Butou Shi - Page 2 Empty mai otome the ps2 game LENA FTW

Post by Zero Crimson Sky Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:15 am

ok so as I said last xmas but it took so long for my swap magic disc to arrive in order to play it but now today it arrived and after playing a good 4 hours on it i have to say that lena sayers is one of my fave on the game I mean her Square attacks from long range allow u to zone it to your oppent straight away and her close up square move allows for more combos am looking forward to unlocking the rest fot the playable cast ^^ tell me who your faves are ^^

OH ans her super alot of damge XD
Zero Crimson Sky
Zero Crimson Sky
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 69
Armitage GUTS!!! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:20 pm

In Mai-Otome Butou Shi, my favorite attacks have always been Super Arika's (aka Blue Sky Arika) Sword of Akatsuki (THE VERY MOVE THAT DEFEATED HARMONIUM NINA!) and Natsuki Kruger's Howling Silver Wolf.

What's funny about the Howling Silver Wolf is how it looks more formidable in the game than it does in the anime. XD Plus, in-game Natsuki Kruger can actually aim! :shock:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:50 pm

It's been a while since I've played this game...
I just have a question for you.
I don't remember which mode is but it has Miyu on it and analyzes your attacks and all that stuff. And at the end she tells you which character's style you fight like. What have you got? Razz
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:54 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:It's been a while since I've played this game...
I just have a question for you.
I don't remember which mode is but it has Miyu on it and analyzes your attacks and all that stuff. And at the end she tells you which character's style you fight like. What have you got? Razz

I have Natsuki, Erstin, Evil Nina, Shiho (I have to check, I'm sure) and Tomoe (why?!)
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:02 am

For some strange reason. All the times I've played it, most of the time (if not always) I get Tomoe... >.<

I want to know what I'm doing wrong...

Another question. Do you play it on hard mode? Razz
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:17 am

shezaei-neko wrote:For some strange reason. All the times I've played it, most of the time (if not always) I get Tomoe... >.<

I want to know what I'm doing wrong...

Another question. Do you play it on hard mode? Razz

Mmm... well I don't think is about doing something wrong but doing the same all the time, you know there are stats (and like you know japanese you know what means any of them) so for getting other characters you must have different % in each one (well duh!)

For example I'll tell you whay I did, I reset the stats and in the 20 round I only use the strong punch (the one where Natsuki kicks and then cannon her opponent or with Shizuru using her element to get the rival close?) in close rank or not it doesn't matter but you must only use that one, or you can just use the shield and let your opponent down with her own attacks... my advice, use the strong punch with Haruka (one hit take like 10% of damage)

And then after you get another character don't reset the stats right away keep fighing like you know and eventually you get another char, when you see you won't get more then reset and try another strategy XD

Yeah, I play in hard mode and still kick with great joy tomoe's ass!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:17 pm

I see. Then that's why...
Some times I use Natsuki's or any of the characters strongest attack at close range.
But most of the time only when they are far away.
I shall try again.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:59 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I see. Then that's why...
Some times I use Natsuki's or any of the characters strongest attack at close range.
But most of the time only when they are far away.
I shall try again.

Good Luck with that! Shizuru Fujino

BTW do you have the last 2 images of the gallery? I don't know how to get them
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by ShiznatFan4Life Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:28 pm

i just got this game and need help figuring out the controls! got my ass kicked by Shizuru on the first try
facepalm
ShiznatFan4Life
ShiznatFan4Life
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 96
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Sorry Nol. I haven't gotten all the extras. In fact, I believe you have WAY more than I.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:43 pm

ShiznatFan4Life wrote:i just got this game and need help figuring out the controls! got my ass kicked by Shizuru on the first try
facepalm

I'm on vacation now, so I can't answer the controls question until I return home. XD I don't remember them by heart.

*Added to the OP: Full unlockable information for Playstation 2's Mai-Otome Butou Shi. All copied from Gamefaqs for quicker reference. Gakuenchou
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:21 pm

ShiznatFan4Life wrote:i just got this game and need help figuring out the controls! got my ass kicked by Shizuru on the first try
facepalm
>:3 You don't mess with teh Meister lesbian beauty! XD
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShiznatFan4Life Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:54 am

Nymphetamine wrote:
facepalm
>:3 You don't mess with teh Meister lesbian beauty! XD

at least Tomoe is really easy to beat XD
ShiznatFan4Life
ShiznatFan4Life
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 96
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:40 pm

ShiznatFan4Life wrote:

And also reaaly fun! Mikoto Minagi
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:47 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:
ShiznatFan4Life wrote:

And also reaaly fun! Mikoto Minagi

tomoe2 : What are you idiots talking about? I'm the strongest character in the game. Remember that little jailbait girl who loved daddy's affections a little too much? Nina Wang in Harmonium form? I'M BETTER THAN HER TOO.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
tomoe2 : What are you idiots talking about? I'm the strongest character in the game. Remember that little jailbait girl who loved daddy's affections a little too much? Nina Wang in Harmonium form? I'M BETTER THAN HER TOO.

And THAT is how a sore loser sound tomoe.
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next