Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midori Sugiura x Yohko Sagisawa/Helene Everything!

2 posters

Go down

Midori Sugiura x Yohko Sagisawa/Helene Everything! Empty Midori Sugiura x Yohko Sagisawa/Helene Everything!

Post by *BlackRose* Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:02 pm

So I don't see enough MidorixYohko out there and I'm to lazy to go searching for it
Thats why I made this thread so we the fans could put all of it here
I will accept anything from cute and friendly to straight down smexy
here are a few of what I have found Midori Yohko Midori Sugiura x Yohko Sagisawa/Helene Everything! Yohkox10
Midori Sugiura x Yohko Sagisawa/Helene Everything! Midori_and_Youko_Mai_Hime_by_charmedfan4444
Midori Sugiura x Yohko Sagisawa/Helene Everything! Maihim10
I just love the last one <3
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1157
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

Back to top Go down

Midori Sugiura x Yohko Sagisawa/Helene Everything! Empty Re: Midori Sugiura x Yohko Sagisawa/Helene Everything!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Huge fan of Youko x Midori here. Yohko Midori They're old college buddies turned lovers in my wild imagination. The biggest twist in their relationship is discovering Youko is an even bigger drunk than Midori as shown in episode 9. Before that, we were led to believe Midori was the drunken master. :3

Even in Mai-Otome, it was hinted (and proven) that Youko was part of the Aswald with Midori. No doubt where their close friendship began. What I'd like to know is how Youko was hired to become a medical officer for Garderobe Academy. The very place Midori wants to ravage. Seriously, how did that all start? See, there's so much between Midori and Youko without being central characters to their own arcs. Damn I love this series.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Midori Sugiura x Yohko Sagisawa/Helene Everything! Empty Re: Midori Sugiura x Yohko Sagisawa/Helene Everything!

Post by *BlackRose* Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:27 am

They really should make something that would answer all our question about that or someone should make a fanfic about it I bet it would be interesting.
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:27 am

*BlackRose* wrote:They really should make something that would answer all our question about that or someone should make a fanfic about it I bet it would be interesting.

I'd like to work on something like that if I had time. Midori x Youko should use a bit more love in the fanfiction department. I have ideas for their college days in HiME and their upbringings in Otome.

Midori X Yohko Why must my life be as busy as theirs!? ;_;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:50 am

Your poor busy life I like to try it my self I've been trying to get lazy but up and do it. But it if I actually did do something like that it would have soooooooooo many mistakes. >.>;
By the way Luu do have any MidorixYohko pictures you liked to share ;3
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:17 am

*BlackRose* wrote:Your poor busy life I like to try it my self I've been trying to get lazy but up and do it. But it if I actually did do something like that it would have soooooooooo many mistakes. >.>;
By the way Luu do have any MidorixYohko pictures you liked to share ;3

;3 I'll look for some when I return! There aren't many sadly. ;_; As for trying your own fanfic, you should go for it! I can beta your work at best. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:30 pm

Well thank you I guess I could try it but I warn you I make a lot of mistakes when writing and yes so sad that there aren't that many MidorixYohko ;_;
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:08 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:Well thank you I guess I could try it but I warn you I make a lot of mistakes when writing and yes so sad that there aren't that many MidorixYohko ;_;

Shizuru Fujino Don't worry, it wouldn't be the first time I cleaned up your grammar. haha, just kidding. Do the best you can and I'll polish it up for you. Better me than Nymph. rei hino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:11 pm

Thank Luu now then I just need to sort my ideas out and somehow put that in story sounds simple
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:34 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:Thank Luu now then I just need to sort my ideas out and somehow put that in story sounds simple

Take your time with it and don't make it feel rushed. PM me anytime if you need help with characterization and story pacing. Like...if you ever wondered what Youko would do in a certain situation or how Midori would react to another. I know these two well, so hit me up if you're ever stuck. Yohko
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Thanks that helps a lot oh and Luu have found pictures yet?
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:18 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:Thanks that helps a lot oh and Luu have found pictures yet?

Working on that now. :) Going to start with official shots from the series, then I'll start looking for fanarts.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Okay can't wait
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:28 pm

Midori Sugiura x Yohko Sagisawa/Helene Everything! Midori42_800x600

The Yohko x Midori gallery is ready for business! More images on the way!:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/gallery/Yohko-x-Midori/Yohko-x-Midori-cat_c28.htm

Midori Yohko
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:07 am

YAY! I love that moment when we all realize that Yohko is just as bad if not worse than Midori XD

While searching I found this cute picture to bad I can't read itMidori Sugiura x Yohko Sagisawa/Helene Everything! Midorixyouko
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:31 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:YAY! I love that moment when we all realize that Yohko is just as bad if not worse than Midori XD

While searching I found this cute picture to bad I can't read itMidori Sugiura x Yohko Sagisawa/Helene Everything! Midorixyouko

Yohko is only worse when she's tipsy. Wink This makes her character a lot more interesting~

Oh my! Nice fanart of Youko x Midori. The kanji could be read by ShezNek, try PM'ing her for assistance.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down