Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a "Forever Alone"? :'3

+11
Shinju
Kiros Razer
hildebrant
ookamidesu
IlliterateKoi
Daichi148
shezaei-neko
Yagamic
Dead.And.Alive
GhibliFreek
Luu Sky Sapphire
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Forever Alone?

Are you a "Forever Alone"? :'3 - Page 2 Vote_lcap229%Are you a "Forever Alone"? :'3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 6 ]
Are you a "Forever Alone"? :'3 - Page 2 Vote_lcap271%Are you a "Forever Alone"? :'3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 21

Are you a "Forever Alone"? :'3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a "Forever Alone"? :'3

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:37 pm

Could it be...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Are you a "Forever Alone"? :'3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a "Forever Alone"? :'3

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:34 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Could it be...

Go for it. Trust me, she's a good girl. Just a bit too misunderstood and lonely.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:51 pm

me? Oh I'm definitely destined to be forever alone. Everyday I seem to be getting more and more angry at the people around me, people say things I don't agree with and as a result it eats away at my psyche. I'm not really attracted to alot of people I see in malls and stores, keep thinking that they'll just make some excuse to say they won't want to be with me.

So yeah Forever alone, not likely to ever change
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:26 am

hildebrant wrote:me? Oh I'm definitely destined to be forever alone. Everyday I seem to be getting more and more angry at the people around me, people say things I don't agree with and as a result it eats away at my psyche. I'm not really attracted to alot of people I see in malls and stores, keep thinking that they'll just make some excuse to say they won't want to be with me.

So yeah Forever alone, not likely to ever change

Unless of course you run into that one female that either understands you completely or is exactly like you. You never know, dude.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi148 Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:42 pm

you know ... This being a "forever alone" is a bit funny, but ...

actually several years in school, constantly bothered me, being honest, I get a moment where I did not feel comfortable with boys or girls, I'm just a person intergender! I am not a phenomenon, or an alien to insult me, humiliated me (and even if that were the case) Nobody as ignotante and stupid has the right to treat me like that!

It was simpler just to be alone, I had some days off, would not wake up. I became a very isolated. I do not know if I did not care, or only pretended I did not care.
Maybe that's why I try that other people will not feel so alone (maybe you think I'm not one to to resolve the lives of others, and do not think so, but I can say: "that cool" how are you! maybe I can do something nice for someone :)

I know that sometimes surpassed in intensity, artistic temperament, I suppose. but well, I decided to smile at life :D
Daichi148
Daichi148
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 914
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:57 pm

I tend to close off with others for long periods of time.
Yet, part of me hates the idea of being alone.
I go through mood swings like Mikoto goes through food.
It might be due to my thyroid condition
that I am supposed to be medicated for.

I tend to isolate a lot and in end miss others.
My isolation can go for months until I feel comfortable with others again.
Oddly I can be a romantic and like to treat someone to a date.
It's just that I am lousy at keeping others for long.

My current girlfriend has been very good and won't leave.
She learned how to deal with me and
I don't mean half the things I say when frustrated or angry.^^;
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:01 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:
I don't mean half the things I say when frustrated or angry.^^;

Most good people don't. Your girlfriend must always remember that you're human. There's no such thing as a perfect human. In an insane world, a sane man or woman, must seem insane.

Like Daichi above you said, there are times when being alone is a good thing. It's a chance to recollect yourself, but in the end, everyone wants to be loved. Just continue being a good person, Kiros. We like you for who you are.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi148 Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:19 pm

I agree with you, luu

Nobody is perfect, everyone has tough times as a person, and not say as a friend, family or couple, is also why I think the people who are with us for so long it becomes so important, because they know us and we to them and the moment we accept each other, is unique
Daichi148
Daichi148
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:35 pm

Daichi148 wrote:I agree with you, luu

Nobody is perfect, everyone has tough times as a person, and not say as a friend, family or couple, is also why I think the people who are with us for so long it becomes so important, because they know us and we to them and the moment we accept each other, is unique

Don't forget, Dai, we have a lot of members here who self-loathe on occasion. It's only until they find somebody for themselves, that the self-loathing ends. It's meaningless to be alone.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinju Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:It's meaningless to be alone.
Yeah, that's what I'd like to believe, too. I mean, as I see it (I hate it, tho), our existence is verified by others. They say that we give other people worth and vice versa. (Tho I'm an occasional loner and I prefer it that way. It's hard to trust people and find out at the end, they aren't there for you anymore.)

We just need to find people who would put up with us even in our bad times.

Here's a hug for all forever alone there Mikoto Minagi . We're forever together alone. Forever Alone Forever Alone Forever Alone Forever Alone LOLWHUT

//end rant//
Shinju
Shinju
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 57
Armitage GUTS!!! : 20

http://www.fanfiction.net/~shinjudesu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi148 Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:30 am

Shinju wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:It's meaningless to be alone.
Yeah, that's what I'd like to believe, too. I mean, as I see it (I hate it, tho), our existence is verified by others. They say that we give other people worth and vice versa. (Tho I'm an occasional loner and I prefer it that way. It's hard to trust people and find out at the end, they aren't there for you anymore.)

We just need to find people who would put up with us even in our bad times.

Here's a hug for all forever alone there Mikoto Minagi . We're forever together alone. Forever Alone Forever Alone Forever Alone Forever Alone LOLWHUT

//end rant//

well said! Shinju!
Daichi148
Daichi148
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinju Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:38 am

Daichi148 wrote:
well said! Shinju!
Thank you, Daichi-san! Mai Tokiha
Shinju
Shinju
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 57
Armitage GUTS!!! : 20

http://www.fanfiction.net/~shinjudesu

Back to top Go down

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:16 pm

Talking about friends... well, I think I have good people by my side, friends since secondary school, before, I had a hard time interacting with people correctly. but by a group of girls (lesbian support) I met, I realized that nothing is wrong with the way I am (I don't mean for my sexuality, but by my own personality, I thought that many people qualified as rare) It's true, sometimes I do not feel fully comfortable in a nightclub, especially if I do not know anyone close.

Is very uncomfortable for me to greet someone with a kiss on the cheek, but sometimes in the mexican culture, is considered so rude don't it so, even if was family or friends (male), That's happens to me a lot when I do not feel confident or I just presented the people... In the other hand, some time ago I had a job where the day had to be in contact with people. and fortunately learned to sell and with a smile on my face.

Talking about relatioships... Oh my Fumi!! WHY??!
I acknowledge that there is always someone interested, but unfortunately, 19 out of 20 times, I'm not intersted on the person concerned, and so among men clueless who do not understand that I'm a lesbian; players from the local league football on the neighborhood; girls just concerned about the night party or at best, people I might want as only friends, so in this way I was how in some way I learned to be diplomatic with the feelings of the others.
When the interest is mutual I have a supernatural talent to make it all go away in a few months.

-Either because I let things cool both to find something formal, she just finished watching me like a friend and photographer for her wedding.
-or because the girl had "husband" a daughter and a boyfriend (which incidentally was my friend) in my defense I must say that I knew nothing about it.
-or because the girl seemed so beautiful, I was dreading to approach and say what I felt ... until she had a boyfriend. ¬¬
-or because I was so afraid of losing the only thing that I think was good in my life, I behaved like a lunatic and well ... I ask Fumi never go back to behave like this (or any) life.
-or the newest I know a very interesting and single girl, two weeks after, she have girlfriend, I resigned, but she shows a constant interest on my, We ended up being lovers in her roof, the next day her consciousness does its job

and me... me...I throw the love to a trash can. (at least until someone called my attention again) so as you will be able to see, I'm in front of my computer at 9 pm laughin the adventures I've had lately

recapitulating...
I am a forever alone surrounded by a strange and coloring world scented oil and turpentine.
something like this: gay unicorn Forever Alone 
aRANZa-tHAiR
aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:26 am

Forever alone, huh?

If it's romance we're talking about, then count me in. Not that I'm afraid of trying, there are just certain experiences that led me to single myself out from society. I only have quite a few friends, which they're the only people I could trust. We all try to catch up whenever we can and I feel happy when we get to.

Even at home, I quite feel "forever alone", since I haven't told anyone in my family about my recent problems (except my resignation). I guess it will take more than guts and bravery to actually talk to them about those.

On the other note, I've always believed that solitude has always been a part of me. I guess without it, my passion for writing wouldn't have blossomed. :)
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:07 am

It's great that people can embrace who they are and be happily...

Spoiler:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Are you a "Forever Alone"? :'3 - Page 2 Happy_forever_alone_day__by_akaruininja-d5uy7r6
aRANZa-tHAiR
aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:09 pm

aRANZa-tHAiR wrote:Are you a "Forever Alone"? :'3 - Page 2 Happy_forever_alone_day__by_akaruininja-d5uy7r6
HAHAHAHAHAHA! SEE?! I LOVE THAT!!!! Embrace being alone! It's all you have! Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:50 am

I must work on myself first.
I can't be selfish and focus on me when another is involved. Right now is Razer time! Friends are always needed!
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:19 am

Kiros Razer wrote:I must work on myself first.
I can't be selfish and focus on me when another is involved. Right now is Razer time! Friends are always needed!
That's the spirit, Razer. XD It's always Razer time until you have someone to share it with!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:43 am

high five 
Enjoy your time, Kiros!
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:02 am

I learned to speak up during Razer time.
my friend introduced me to someone they kept leaning over my shoulder to watch me draw. i said it makes me nervous when you do that but if you like i will show you when finished.
my friend tried to set me with her. but i said i'm not looking for anyone but friends are nice to have.i found a voice lately instead of hiding behind the friend.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:56 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:I learned to speak up during Razer time.
my friend introduced me to someone they kept leaning over my shoulder to watch me draw. i said it makes me nervous when you do that but if you like i will show you when finished.
my friend tried to set me with her. but i said i'm not looking for anyone but friends are nice to have.i found a voice lately instead of hiding behind the friend.
It's a good thing too because blind dates are the worst. :'3 Avoid at all costs. Blind friendship is fine though, there's nothing wrong with a spontaneous meeting when it's friendly.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:37 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kiros Razer wrote:I learned to speak up during Razer time.
It's a good thing too because blind dates are the worst. :'3 Avoid at all costs. Blind friendship is fine though, there's nothing wrong with a spontaneous meeting when it's friendly.
I really want to choose my own partner.
Nobody else.
If I feel something toward them maybe.
A majority of friends are straight offline.
I had a few homophobes only accept me.
Since they knew me before I came out.
I am respectful.
never came onto them.
This friend in particular befriended a co worker who was lesbian.
blind dating i dont think id like anyway.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:36 pm

Agreed, Kiros. It's always best to follow your heart and take a realistic approach to women. Some of our members here made the mistake of "love at first sight" and getting stuck with someone who makes their life miserable. It's always about you, Kiros. Life should be about you until that special and kind person comes along. Then that person's life becomes yours, willingly, out of respect and love.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:45 pm

I'm impressed whenever Luu shows some wisdom. Which is strange... :'3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next