Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How they would act if...[Mai-HiME/Otome]

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How they would act if...[Mai-HiME/Otome] - Page 2 Empty Re: How they would act if...[Mai-HiME/Otome]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:03 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Say they had just met but still were on good terms with each other, just not as close, would you still ship them or at least feel the same way?

If they had just met, I'd probably wouldn't ship them just yet. I'd have to witness their interactions. How they feel about each other in the long run. So no. :) While it seems like I ship characters with FedEx often, I'm looking for a deeper meaning to build a potential relationship.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

How they would act if...[Mai-HiME/Otome] - Page 2 Empty Re: How they would act if...[Mai-HiME/Otome]

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Yeah I can see where you getting at. No bond means you have no interest for them and I can't say I disagree. =P
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Yeah I can see where you getting at. No bond means you have no interest for them and I can't say I disagree. =P

=p It's about time, Ayano-chan. There's always a first step to everything. Now if I can only get you to admit you're Kyoko's girlfriend...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:=p It's about time, Ayano-chan. There's always a first step to everything. Now if I can only get you to admit you're Kyoko's girlfriend...
See, that's why there will always be something to debate about. I'll stick to mine.

Or just putting it in even simpler terms. Nevah!
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:See, that's why there will always be something to debate about. I'll stick to mine.

Or just putting it in even simpler terms. Nevah!

Cannot be done~ The only way you can prevent being called Ayano-chan ever again is if you don't resemble her in appearance. In other words, we need to see a photo of you. Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:21 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Cannot be done~ The only way you can prevent being called Ayano-chan ever again is if you don't resemble her in appearance. In other words, we need to see a photo of you. Akira Okuzaki
I honestly don't mind being call "Ayano-chan"at this point but I don't look anything like her at all...
I have glasses so that should be good enough. Razz
Even if it's not enough you wouldn't want to see me. Your eyes would bleed at sight. We wouldn't want that, would we?

Anyway, I was denying the last part Luu! >.<

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Get you to admit you're Kyoko's girlfriend...
^that.

Last edited by Dead.And.Alive on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:21 am

How would Mai react if Yuuichi confided in her that he was actually terrified of being around her and the other HiME's based on the fact that almost each one of them has enough power to destroy a mountain top?
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2