Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is/isn't *insert Mai-HiME/Otome character* your type?

4 posters

Go down

Why is/isn't *insert Mai-HiME/Otome character* your type? Empty Why is/isn't *insert Mai-HiME/Otome character* your type?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:48 pm

Why is/isn't *insert Mai-HiME/Otome character* your type?

Why is/isn't *insert Mai-HiME/Otome character* your type? Shizur12

---

As the thread title states, you will post why certain Mai-HiME/Otome characters aren't your type. Pretend Fuuka Academy and Garderobe Academy were real and give detail reasons why you wouldn't be attracted to that certain character.

Myself? Gonna start with the most obvious choice: Shiho Munakata.

It's fantastic if she felt I were a knight in shining armor to her, but don't expect me to respond as if I owe her. Shiho is a very selfish, clingy and obsessive person. I'm more into a woman who could get shit done on her own like Natsuki Kuga, doing her thing and eventually returning home to where she belongs. Not someone swarming over me, only wanting to be with me 24/7. I have full 100% trust in a woman who can let go and do what she pleases, although, don't take that literally. :3 It's not okay to cheat! Cheat and I will screw you. It's happened in the past and I'll do it again. Girls TOO dedicated like Shiho who plan for the future, with me ahead of time, are a major turn off. Maybe everything I want and my impossibly high standards in the Mai-HiME/Otome multiverse cannot be quantified. Now as a bonus, the following is what I'm looking for:

Now onto the externals:

- Light features. I tend to prefer women with blond hair in real life, but I'm also a sucker for the right kind of brunette. Without resorting to the fan coined "blunette", I consider Natsuki the "right kind". :3
- Long or short hair. (Natsuki Kuga and Una Shamrock)
- Average size. (Most of the Mai-Series women)
- A slender figure with the appropriate curves and lean legs. (Natsuki, Lena, Una, Youko, Midori, Mai, Miss Maria)
- Big melons~ (Mai, Rosalie, Haruka)
- Someone my age and older. (Youko, Miss Maria)

Now for the internal:

- An air of class and sophistication, but not pretentious - (Miss Maria, Akira-kun, Shizuru, Yukariko)
- Someone funny, VERY important to me. (Natsuki, Mikoto, Arika,)
- Someone with attitude. Who can stand up to me for once, something rarely done. (Natsuki, Juliet Nao Zhang, Una, Midori)
- Someone with passion for the things she does. (Midori Sugiura)

More on the way! One post at a time. :3

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Why is/isn't *insert Mai-HiME/Otome character* your type? Empty Re: Why is/isn't *insert Mai-HiME/Otome character* your type?

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:23 pm

XD @ the picture. That killed me XD

Anywho, the question for me should be "Why IS *insert Mai-HiME/Otome character* your type?" XD I feel like I should feel some sort of attraction to the male characters, but haha I just don't o_o I'm just not attracted to any of the characters.

If I were a lesbian or a dude, Natsuki would be the perfect female, but I just don't feel any attraction to her XD I guess because she reminds me a LOT of myself, and it would be weird if I were attracted to her, because then I'd feel like I'm attracted to myself LOL

Shizuru is the only character I feel some attraction to. I admire her beauty and her accent is drop dead sexy. And I love how badass she is XD She's a very unique character with new qualities I've never seen in an anime show before. I just respect her a lot, because of what she has been through. I probably understand her point of view more than others because as I mentioned several times before on the forum, I had my own Shiznat moment a couple years back, so I can understand at least the way I see it on how Shizuru was being tormented by her own feelings towards Natsuki like how this girl I used to know was being tormented by her own feelings towards me.

Shizuru's story simply touched me. To me, it was like watching an entire show about me and my Shiznat moment. It was all "Oh, I remember this. That happened. I've witnessed the ugliness of someone's love before. I know how it is, Shizuru :( "

But yeah, Shizuru to me is one of a kind XD A person who constantly takes care of a sibling, seen that before. A tomboy girl who uses guns and/or other manly things, seen before. 2 friends who get drunk all the time, seen that before. A girl who is secretly a lesbian, has a sexy Kyoto-ben accent and is more badass than she appears to be, I've never seen that before. I guess I'm just attracted to new characters I've never seen before XD It's almost the same story when I first saw Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne. This character Rin is a one of a kind character as well XD Green-haired immortal woman who knows karate, has a husky voice and is a private investigator, dealing with the odds of Yggdrasil, that was something new for me as well.

It explains why Shizuru and Rin are so high on my list XD They're simply awesome!
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Why is/isn't *insert Mai-HiME/Otome character* your type? Empty Re: Why is/isn't *insert Mai-HiME/Otome character* your type?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Topic title altered so members can also explain why certain characters are their type. :3

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:08 pm

why these characters aren't my type:

Mai: I hate big sister types
Natsuki: I'd hate to be around any type of woman who'd willingly lay a hand on me
Midori: I don't like drunks
Mikoto: I hate tagalongs
Nao: I hate liars and psychopaths
Shizuru: I hate people who just smile too much
Yukino: too shy
Haruka: Too bossy
Shiho: too clingy and annoying
Yukariko: not into bible thumpers
Akira: Too secretive

I guess if I had to choose it'd probably be Akane, nice, kind, the perfect girl next door aechetype down to a T. Though I'm pretty sure her eyes are on someone else.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:49 pm

You sure hate a lot
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:55 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:You sure hate a lot

There's not alot out there that I love
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:03 pm

@Hild: Yeah, his name is Kazuya. :)

Nymphetamine wrote:You sure hate a lot

Beh. I cant fault him for seeking interest in Akane Higurashi. Sure, she's a plain jane, but Akane is a beautiful girl next door. She's faithful, heterosexual and above all - nice. Rarity. ;3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Are Not:

-Mai Tokiha: To indecisive and acts as if she needs to do things when she doesn't.
-Tate Yuuichi: No need to state the reasons, too many.
-Chie Harada: To involved in things, I'd prefer not to listen to anything of others unless it's the person themselves.
-Akane Higurashi/ Kazuya Kurauchi: No reason in particular, they just irk me for some reason.
-Yukino Kikukawa: Using things against people is just wrong.
-Aoi Senoh: Very annoying in my opinion...
-Reito Kanzaki: Personal reasons.
-Haruka Suzushiro: Too loud.
-Masashi Takeda: Doesn't understand the word 'no.' Although his persistence is a bit impressive.
-Mikoto Minagi/Shiho Munakata: Both annoying and clingy.
-Takumi Tokiha: Too dependent.
-Yukariko Sanada: Way too religious. o_o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are:

-Natsuki Kuga: Dependable when need and independent. She's her own person with her own moral and doesn't pay attention to those who critique her.
-Shizuru Fujino: Risks her all for the sake of her "precious person" other known as Natsuki. Also mature yet childish at times.
-Akira Okuzaki: She's mature has a great sense of respect and responsibility as well as being polite. At the same time she has a soft and slight(ly large) girl side to her.
-Nao Yuuki: Despite her many flaws including her theft to many she wasn’t ill-hearted at all. As a matter of fact after Fujino did what she did and Nao said she resented her but she ended up forgiving her somehow (although some might not see it).
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Nao said she resented her but she ended up forgiving her somehow
On the contrary, in the Mai-HiME special episode, Nao did state under her breath to Natsuki that she "still needs her revenge", and she was talking about Shizuru.

Perhaps she didn't forgive her after all nao lick
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:On the contrary, in the Mai-HiME special episode, Nao did state under her breath to Natsuki that she "still needs her revenge", and she was talking about Shizuru.

Saying you want revenge is just something you want. Even if you are going to do so it doesn't mean that you haven't forgiven them it just means you want to get back at the person (or people).
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:12 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:On the contrary, in the Mai-HiME special episode, Nao did state under her breath to Natsuki that she "still needs her revenge", and she was talking about Shizuru.

Saying you want revenge is just something you want. Even if you are going to do so it doesn't mean that you haven't forgiven them it just means you want to get back at the person (or people).
Nao said it bitterly, however, so it's possible not all has been forgiven. Nao doesn't seem like the type of person to forgive so easily
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Nao said it bitterly, however, so it's possible not all has been forgiven. Nao doesn't seem like the type of person to forgive so easily
Nao has a foul attitude for the most part so you can't entirely tell. Perhaps she does it without knowing herself? :3
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Nao doesn't seem like the type of person to forgive so easily

That is half lie and half truth. Nao Yuuki gained some trust back for Natsuki and the other HiME EXCEPT Shizuru. Watch the Kuro no Mai OVA for proof. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:55 pm

So basically I was right about Nao not forgiving Fujino

Trollface
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:27 pm

The odds are against me, oh well. That's just my own interpretation. >.<
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:So basically I was right about Nao not forgiving Fujino

Trollface

Dead.And.Alive wrote:The odds are against me, oh well. That's just my own interpretation. >.<

Don't be so sad, Ayano-chan. Your interpretation was pretty dead on until Kuro no Mai ruined it. XD Without that OVA, I would of just assumed Nao accepted Shizuru's Kannin na because we see both acting normal at the final battle, at the picnic AND at the second karaoke jam.

Why is/isn't *insert Mai-HiME/Otome character* your type? Vlcsna10

Natsuki concerned that Nao wants back at her now girlfriend.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Your interpretation was pretty dead on until Kuro no Mai ruined it. XD
Now that I think about it I don't recall ever watching the OVA'S (except 1...I think). o.o
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Now that I think about it I don't recall ever watching the OVA'S (except 1...I think). o.o

o.o Do you recall which "1" OVA that "1" was?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:58 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:o.o Do you recall which "1" OVA that "1" was?
Something to do with Natsuki... >_>; *checks*
...never mind it was an Omake.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:07 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Something to do with Natsuki... >_>; *checks*
...never mind it was an Omake.

Haha! Let me refresh your memory. just in case:

Mai HiME OVA Special: Kuro no Mai Saigo no Bansan

Normally we don't upload full episodes of any kind (even short ones like specials), but here's an exception for the requester. :) Enjoy!

Best part of this special: Shizuru paying more attention to Reito than Natsuki. Oh it's real. It's DAMN real.

All Mai-HiME content belongs to SUNRISE.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Best part of this special: Shizuru paying more attention to Reito than Natsuki. Oh it's real. It's DAMN real.
Didn't think that could be true but so much for that. Not like I didn't enjoy it...I mean Reito being tortured how can I not be? ^^

Anyway thanks Luu~ :3
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down