Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did Nao Yuuki say to Yukariko in the confessional? BE CREATIVE!

3 posters

Go down

What did Nao Yuuki say to Yukariko in the confessional? BE CREATIVE! Empty What did Nao Yuuki say to Yukariko in the confessional? BE CREATIVE!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:11 pm

What did Nao Yuuki say to Yukariko in the confessional? BE CREATIVE!

What did Nao Yuuki say to Yukariko in the confessional? BE CREATIVE! NaoYuuki
What did Nao Yuuki say to Yukariko in the confessional? BE CREATIVE! YukarikoSanada-1
What did Nao Yuuki say to Yukariko in the confessional? BE CREATIVE! Yukarikomaihime
What did Nao Yuuki say to Yukariko in the confessional? BE CREATIVE! NaoYuukimaihime

Mai HiME Raw/Dub Comparisons Part 3: Nao Yuuki's Confession

Not even half way done and Nao has already drove Sister Yukariko off the deep end. XD

From Mai HiME Episode 11: Dance of light and darkness

---

During episode eleven of Mai-HiME, Nao is taken into Yukariko's confessional booth to have a nice talk. Or so she thought. Yukariko races out of the booth in sheer horror of what Nao told her. What exactly did Nao say that was so disgusting? As the topic title says, you will become Nao Yuuki (much to Dash's dismay, hehehehohoho...) and tell us exactly what she said. Be creative! You are tormenting Sister Yukariko here, so carry no shame! nao lick

Yukariko : Lord in Heaven, please save me...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

What did Nao Yuuki say to Yukariko in the confessional? BE CREATIVE! Empty Re: What did Nao Yuuki say to Yukariko in the confessional? BE CREATIVE!

Post by LiteraryAnomaly Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Nao: "....And she just kept screaming 'Jesus Fucking Christ'. Damn head board had gone through the wall by the time she rolled off my face...Ah - " *blinks* "Sister? Sister you still threre?" *crickets*
LiteraryAnomaly
LiteraryAnomaly
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 91
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

http://www.fanfiction.net/~LiteraryAnomaly

Back to top Go down

What did Nao Yuuki say to Yukariko in the confessional? BE CREATIVE! Empty Re: What did Nao Yuuki say to Yukariko in the confessional? BE CREATIVE!

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:14 pm

I know how you look at Ishigami-sensei, sister.
Do you want some info about him? He's got a lot of kinks...specially one involving nuns. He's 6 inches or so. You sure you can take all of that? *hears gasp*
Sister??
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:08 pm

I'm stealing the one Dye put on the OTHER Yukariko thread on PURPOSE. >:3
---

Nao: And the pervert wanted to cope a feel as we walked away to my secret place. He thought he was being sly, but I caught on and slammed him hard against the wall. To keep him from retaliating, I put a hand on his chest lightly with a coy smile on my face... and said some very interesting things to him. Would like you a like demonstration, sister?

Sister: N-NO!

Nao moves as if to give her demonstration, but before she has to do anything, Yukariko runs off.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down