Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RukaHullas AMVs

4 posters

Go down

RukaHullas AMVs Empty RukaHullas AMVs

Post by RukaHulla Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:37 am

Hello everyone!

Three to four years ago, I made some Shiznat AMVs and posted them on Youtube. I really liked doing this, it was really funny, but I didn´t have that much time lately for making something new 😢 .
Moreover Windows Movie Maker is such a pain ... that´s why I´m searching for a good programm, apart from sony vegas, because I'd really like to get back to making AMVs. Can you suggest me a programm?

Thanks for watching and have fun ^-^

RukaHulla
RukaHulla
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 29
Armitage GUTS!!! : 12

https://www.facebook.com/sonia.schutz.10

Back to top Go down

RukaHullas AMVs Empty Re: RukaHullas AMVs

Post by ~Wakana~ Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Great job Ruka !
I hope you'll find enough time to make other AMVs, and to share them with us.
We're always pleased with fanworks of our favourite characters.
As I'm not an AMV maker, I can't recommend you programs, but I'm sure you'll find someone here who will ^^ !
~Wakana~
~Wakana~
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 744
Armitage GUTS!!! : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:16 pm

I've often ran into your Mai-HiME/Otome AMVs in the past, Ruka. Very nicely done for the time! Sadly I don't use Sony Vegas for the ones I do. You'll wanna talk to GhibliFreek, he does very awesome and modern style AMVs. I'll message him to check this thread out!

If you've seen the ones on our exclusive YouTube channel, those were done by me on Pinnacle Studios. It's not as good as Sony Vegas, but it's a huge step above Windows Movie Maker. Think about getting it! Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RukaHulla Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:20 pm

And yet these are not the best AMVs of the world, I was still a newbie at the time and I have yet many things to learn about this matter, so I want to make some videos again, especially now that I´m more patient for this than before.

If you've seen the ones on our exclusive YouTube channel, those were done by me on Pinnacle Studios. It's not as good as Sony Vegas, but it's a huge step above Windows Movie Maker. Think about getting it!

I've always wondered what program you use for them. Tomorrow I would look for the trial version of Magix, curious to see how it works.
RukaHulla
RukaHulla
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 29
Armitage GUTS!!! : 12

https://www.facebook.com/sonia.schutz.10

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Hey Ruka :D
You're video's show a ton of potential o.o You have a great way with scene choice, and you're pretty nifty with timing as well!~
It's always good to know other people that use Mai Hime/Otome for editing =u= what a rare breed we are....
Well, for programs, I use Sony Vegas Pro 9
but I started out with WMM like you, admittedly I didn't actually edit AMV's or the like until about a year after, it was all picture slideshows XD
My first "pro" program, was sony vegas 6, it's old as hell by comparison (what's out now, 11 or something?) But it's great for learning, as it has the timeline capabilities, effects and the layout the later SV's all have.
Also, like Luu said, Pinnacle Studios is widely known for video editors still getting to grips with stuff, Adobe Premiere Elements is another good one.
I'm afraid it will just be a case of you searching around, trying out softwares until you find one you like, good luck :D
Also, feel free to ask me about anything video editing related, here or on youtube (I'm Graipe on there =P )
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2319
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

https://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down