Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Otome Zwei Manga Discussion

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mai-Otome Zwei Manga Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-Otome Zwei Manga Discussion

Post by Chaglette Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:It's better to not reveal anything, Nagi. ;p Everything's better as a mystery; leaves us wanting more.

If you say so... 👅 I shall try to finish the prologue by today.

Sorreh, Magus xD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Mai-Otome Zwei Manga Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-Otome Zwei Manga Discussion

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Nagi wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:It's better to not reveal anything, Nagi. ;p Everything's better as a mystery; leaves us wanting more.

Sorreh, Magus xD

;p Of course~ It's bad business to give things away on a whim. Tease your audience~

Can't wait to see the result too, though! I am also patiently awaiting your results too, baka. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:14 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nagi wrote:

Sorreh, Magus xD

;p Of course~ It's bad business to give things away on a whim. Tease your audience~

Can't wait to see the result too, though! I am also patiently awaiting your results too, baka. ;p

FUUUUUUUUU I DIDN'T MEAN TO PRESS THE NEGATIVE VOTE THING THE SCREEN WAS HOPPING AROUND!!!! ;A; damn.

I've sent you the prologue~ though it seems that only part 3 was sent :\ part 1 and 2 is still in my outbox for some odd reason.

Edit: Problem solved. My sentbox was full Razz
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:21 pm

Do not worry, "Swordfish". ;p I've received them all! Now begins the fun part...AWWWWW YEAH! I'll hand them over to either Krystal or Deppeh, depending on who's available. Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:30 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Do not worry, "Swordfish". ;p I've received them all! Now begins the fun part...AWWWWW YEAH! I'll hand them over to either Krystal or Deppeh, depending on who's available. Akira Okuzaki

Hell yeah!!! Natsuki Kruger2

To the editor in charge (who I hope will see this message~) If there's any mistakes or confusion or vague parts, please PM me personally ;P Oh yeah, and take your time. I don't plan on translating more soon Akira Okuzaki schoolwork requires my attention.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Nagi wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Do not worry, "Swordfish". ;p I've received them all! Now begins the fun part...AWWWWW YEAH! I'll hand them over to either Krystal or Deppeh, depending on who's available. Akira Okuzaki

To the editor in charge (who I hope will see this message~) If there's any mistakes or confusion or vague parts, please PM me personally ;P Oh yeah, and take your time. I don't plan on translating more soon Akira Okuzaki schoolwork requires my attention.

I'll be sure to pass the message along, Nagi! ^_~ I'll be leaving updates in your PM should anything come up.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:31 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nagi wrote:

I'll be sure to pass the message along, Nagi! ^_~ I'll be leaving updates in your PM should anything come up.

Okay~ *small salute*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2