Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai Ouji...?

5 posters

Go down

Mai Ouji...? Empty Mai Ouji...?

Post by Chaglette Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:19 pm

A/N: Ahahaha... This fic is crappy Razz I didn't expect to write this so I wrote it without putting much care into how I'm writing it... This fanfic is almost void of the females so... This is dedicated to the least popular dudes of Mai HiME. I do not own anything!

-Mai Ouji-
As the Carnival does a fantastic job of tossing the girls around in the depths of insanity, our poor, neglected boys met up!

He was sitting on the concrete platform behind the kendo training hall. No one was using the hall at that time, since it was the start of the school break and their captain decided to let them off for a week or two because 'he had a duty to fulfill'.

Yuiichi went on a walk around the school premises, his mind cluttered with worries and frustration. He dragged himself past the kendo training hall and noticed its captain was sitting on the steps. He shouted at Yuiichi.

"Yo, Tate!" He waved towards his friend, his bamboo sword resting against his thigh. Masashi Takeda had a grin on his face, but his eyes seemed to portray something else.

"Hey, Takeda." Yuiichi answered, walking towards his ex-captain. He dragged his feet, half wondering if Takeda was going to bug him to return for kendo training again. He had enough things on his mind, and he hoped Takeda might not make it worse. He sat down beside him.

"Weren't you gonna return home for the winter break?" Takeda asked, wielding his bamboo sword and idly poking the ground with its tip. It was extremely obvious that he had something on his mind too and kendo was not enough to make him forget about it.

"Nah, I'd rather stay around." Sideburns replied, running his hand over his blonde hair, his eyes fixated on Takeda's sword. "Aren't you gonna go home too?"

"I have an important duty in my hands." Takeda stopped his poking and begun to swing the sword weakly. He released a frustrated grunt and struck the tip of his sword against the ground, leaving a round dent in the soil.

"Duty?" Yuiichi looked up at Takeda. Something red shone in the darkness of the forest, but he did not take too much notice at it.

"Yes... You see, I've heard that... There's this girl I like staying around for the break. The school is empty during this time, so I'm worried that something might happen to her." Takeda explained, furrowing his eyebrows. Yuiichi's eyes returned to the sword, his frustration grew from Takeda's explanation.

At least you can protect the girl you love... There's nothing I could do! Shiho... Tokiha...

"But... She probably hates me now." Takeda let out a sigh, his sword drooping down, its tip in the dent made earlier. Yuiichi let out a hum, signalling that he was listening when he really was not interested.

"I was training on my focus at the beach since morning during the summer break and... It was an accident, damn it! I just accidentally fell onto her and..." Takeda covered his face with his hand and ran it over his hair in frustration.

"Onto Kuga?" Yuiichi mumbled, standing up. He kicked the soil, sending a cloud of dust into the air. He had much more problems clouding his mind and was in no mood to listen to Takeda's.

"Ye- No! That was purely an accident! When I woke up... My sword was broken into two and I had a bad bruise on my head. Kuga is probably very angry at me now." Takeda resumed his poking with the sword.

"I'm sure Kuga was being merciful when she didn't kill you." Yuiichi joked, his mood slightly uplifted by it. Takeda stared at him, his expression in a blank. Slowly, his agape mouth closed shut and its corners curled upwards into a smile.

"Of course... I stood differently in Kuga's heart, that's why she didn't kill me. If it was you she would have fed you to the dogs already. Why didn't I see it before?"

Suddenly...

Much to Yuiichi's horror, Takeda-

"AH! Wh-what the hell was with that dream!?" A Kuga Natsuki shot up from her bed, her emerald orbs at their widest. Her facial features spelled 'WTF' as she switched on the lamp beside her bed,
cold sweat illuminating her face. Takeda, you ass!

Ara ara Masashi-san... You've succeeded. If Masashi-san is able to do it, why not I?

"What a nightmare... This is all that Nagi's fault." An exasperated Mai groaned to herself. She looked to her side and sighed. Like the previous nights, Mikoto was not in her bed. Mikoto...

Yes, ara ara Shizuru-san! Just what happened? Did the Carnival knock their heads over too?

A/N: Review please! This is my first oneshot and my first fic that mainly consist of male characters in it. What did you guys think?

Last edited by Nagi on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Mai Ouji...? Empty Re: Mai Ouji...?

Post by Twi Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Haha, it was cute!

I love how you captured Takeda's and Tate's uneasiness about the whole situation. I wanted to pinch their cheeks and tell them it would all be okay! And I laughed when Natsuki woke up from her dream really confused and sacred. Oh lala! The festival must have her head in a rut, having such a strange dream.
Twi
Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 91
Armitage GUTS!!! : 20

https://www.facebook.com/piccu.pie

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Well you've got Yuuichi mopey and down on himself which is something I usually do to him in my own stories. There were some spelling errors that you need to watch for in the future. I would like to see a sequel to this to be honest just to see where you go with the characters but thats just me being curious
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:46 am

Twi wrote:Haha, it was cute!

I love how you captured Takeda's and Tate's uneasiness about the whole situation. I wanted to pinch their cheeks and tell them it would all be okay! And I laughed when Natsuki woke up from her dream really confused and sacred. Oh lala! The festival must have her head in a rut, having such a strange dream.

Bet it did xD I wonder what the hell did Takeda do though Razz I haven't give that much of a thought

hildebrant wrote:Well you've got Yuuichi mopey and down on himself which is something I usually do to him in my own stories. There were some spelling errors that you need to watch for in the future. I would like to see a sequel to this to be honest just to see where you go with the characters but thats just me being curious

There were errors?! D: Where?

I might pop up with a sequel one day... Wink One day.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Nagi wrote:
Twi wrote:Haha, it was cute!

Bet it did xD I wonder what the hell did Takeda do though Razz I haven't give that much of a thought

hildebrant wrote:Well you've got Yuuichi mopey and down on himself which is something I usually do to him in my own stories. There were some spelling errors that you need to watch for in the future. I would like to see a sequel to this to be honest just to see where you go with the characters but thats just me being curious

There were errors?! D: Where?

I might pop up with a sequel one day... Wink One day.

Well the only errors I saw was that Yuuichi's name was spelt Yuiichi but its just a minor gripe from a Yuuichi fanboy. There were a few small grammatical errors but nothing big. Either way I still enjoyed the story and hope to see more from you and I'd like to see how you handle Yuuichi in the future.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:42 pm

hildebrant wrote:Well the only errors I saw was that Yuuichi's name was spelt Yuiichi but its just a minor gripe from a Yuuichi fanboy. There were a few small grammatical errors but nothing big. Either way I still enjoyed the story and hope to see more from you and I'd like to see how you handle Yuuichi in the future.

... Oops sweatdrop no wonder his name looked kinda funny. Thanks for your opinion ^^
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by burande fujino Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:47 pm

Oh that is so cute! The hetrosexual couple that never exsisted has returned! I think it was good. I wrote a. 50-something page fan fict but my friend stoleded it.Grr. I am writing a new fan fict about My HiME.....Kinda. it is called Next Generation HiME but ..you thought the star was gone.....it is but there is something else.....the lighthouse star now controlling the new HiME .......and it hasn't been 200 years.....it has ben 10......if you wanna read it, I will be posting it on here soon.
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 310
Armitage GUTS!!! : 26

http://shizbrand.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:00 am

Ah...this is different. Good different xDD
I kinda like that they guys are all here, coz there's almost next to no fic about em!

Will Reito be there? OuO
*waits if Reito's gonna be there*
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:20 am

depression76 wrote:Ah...this is different. Good different xDD
I kinda like that they guys are all here, coz there's almost next to no fic about em!

Will Reito be there? OuO
*waits if Reito's gonna be there*

I FORGOT I EVEN WROTE THIS XDDDDD

I probably wouldn't come up with a second chapter to this. Have to concentrate on my studies for now and I already have a oneshot waiting for me to finish ^^; We'll see. I might have times during the holidays :3
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: