Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time Will Tell [Mai-Otome ArmitageZhang]

3 posters

Go down

Time Will Tell [Mai-Otome ArmitageZhang] Empty Time Will Tell [Mai-Otome ArmitageZhang]

Post by MidnightPersona Wed May 09, 2012 1:14 am

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8099769/1/Time_Will_Tell

Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End

SLAM!

Yukino Chrysant looked up from her paperwork as her Otome, Haruka Armitage, came barging into her office. The Meister Otomes’ face was contorted into one of anger as she punched a nearby-wall and began pacing furiously.
“What’s the matter, Haruka-chan?” The President of Aries inquired softly to the distraught Otome, “Archmeister Viola getting to you again?” She hadn’t expected Haruka back from Garderobe for another week.
“No, the bubuzuke woman was fine for once… it was that soul-stealthing red-head! Stupid spider-wench!” The busty blonde roared. Yukino’s jaw dropped. She’d never heard Haruka mention the mysterious 4th Column by name, let alone with this much distaste.
“Stealing, Haruka-chan. “ Yukino corrected, waiting for the blonde to continue her rant.
“Who does she think she is!?! I’ve never met a more insufferable woman than that… that—ARGH!” Haruka began a minor freak-out, yanking at her hair and cursing. Yukino patiently waited for Haruka to finish as she continued her work. “Sorry, Yukino…” Haruka muttered.
“Its fine, what are best friends for?” Yukino asked with a smile. Haruka blushed and sat down in a chair in front of Yukino’s desk, quiet as she tried to gather her thoughts. The brunette adjusted her glasses and watched her best friend for signs of how she was feeling. The busty blonde had her legs crossed, tapping the grounded foot. She was picking at her nails; face focused and looked very disgruntled. Yukino noticed it wasn’t the way she looked when she was upset with the Archmeister or the Gakuencho. Nor was it the same sisterly-anger she got with herself or Sara. No… something was different this time.
“Haruka… may I inquire as-to what happened?” Yukino asked diplomatically. “Calmly.” Yukino added after seeing Haruka’s violet-eyes flare. Haruka sighed and nodded, getting a calm tone most don’t hear from her. With Yukino Haruka knew she didn’t always have to act tough, and it was nice.
“Well, bubuzuke wanted me to train some of the Corals while Miss. Marie is out on some diplomatic mission. I did, but I wasn’t told I’d have to work with Zhang.” Haruka said the 4th Columns last name with venom, but Yukino saw her expression soften after the sentence, as-if there was something else hidden there. Haruka shook her head and continued. “I had to room with her, eat with her, and considering her reputation I assumed she’d just vanish and I’d be left alone. Nope. She actually inquired to me about the disagreement I had with Kruger about trying to dismantle to Otome. Apparently she admired that…” I kept quiet, eyes locked on Haruka, analyzing my best friend and waiting for her to continue. She didn’t. She appeared lost in thought.
“Haruka-chan, how much time did you spend with her?” Yukino asked, knowing Haruka would understand what she meant. The Meister blushed, running her left hand through her hair and giving a pained expression.
“Just… not… I mean…” Yukino glared at Haruka, as-if daring her to lie. “Oh, fine. We might have went on a few dates, alright?” Yukino just stared harder. “FINE! We kissed, more like made-out and… well, it doesn’t matter anyways because she’s a fucking troll!” Haruka hissed. I paled. Haruka liked Zhang. Yukino had known Haruka to go for women, but it was never serious, even though Haruka liked to tell herself otherwise, and now Haruka seems to actually have feelings for one.
“Do you love her, Haruka?” Yukino asked softly, gauging Haruka’s expression. Haruka had been gone for a month and, unknown to Haruka, Shizuru had sent word to Yukino about the Meister and the Column and asking permission to extend Haruka’s stay without telling Haruka she was doing so. Haruka, also, gave herself away by staying quiet. “Then go for it.” Yukino encouraged, but Haruka shook her head.
“Between her duties as Column, her gang, and… other things… I mean, it’s not like she cares about anyone else or let’s anyone else care for her.” Haruka began to get angry again. She got up and began pacing around the office. “She’s not the type to care about anyone or let anyone care. She’s terrible! Can’t trust a word she says! I hate her! She’s—She’s…” Then Haruka collapsed onto the ground, crying suddenly and fiercely. Yukino got up and rushed over to comfort her best friend. “I don’t want this feeling.” Haruka cried, showing a side that shocked even Yukino, “I don’t want to love such an insuperable fool…”
“Insufferable, Haruka. Though insuperable can work to…” Yukino wanted to do more than correct her friend, but could think of nothing good to say.

A year later…

Haruka sat beside Yukino, looking far more depressed than Yukino wished to see. Haruka had gotten better at hiding her pain over time, but even Yukino was shocked how deeply the 4th Column had scarred the blonde. Haruka had grown more cold, fierce, and an innate sadness was always seen in the blonde Otome’s eyes. It pained Yukino, but there was nothing anyone could do. Today seemed like it was going to be one of Haruka’s ‘off’ days and Yukino had had enough.
“Haruka-chan, I’m going to go get something from my room. I’ll return soon, alright?”
“Mm…” Was all the Meister replied, looking off into nothing.

“Why hello there President Chrysant. Is Haruka getting any better?” Shizuru inquired.
“No, that’s why I’d like to call in a favor that you owe me.” Yukino stated, a smirk crossing her features. Shizuru, on the other end, was catching on.
“I’m listening…”

The next day…

Yukino and Haruka were discussing travel and dress for the upcoming Ball at Windbloom when there came a knock on the door to the office chamber.
“Who the hell could that be this early?” Haruka complained aloud, walking to the door and opened it to reveal Juliet Nao Zhang. Haruka immediately slammed the door again and held both it and it’s partner shut.
“I’m seeing things…” She muttered to herself.
“Haruka! Open the door for her!” Yukino yelled to the blonde. Haruka backed away from the door, as-if afraid of it. “Damn it, Haruka.” Exasperated, Yukino walked over and opened the door herself. Zhang looked unphased and cold. “Come in, Meister Zhang.” Yukino welcomed, Haruka had taken to leaning against a wall in disbelief.
“Viola said to come and make sure you and… your Otome got to the ball in one piece.” Yukino kept calm, though she disliked how she referenced Haruka. Why did Haruka like this Otome?
“Yes, and for now I’d like you and Haruka to discuss it while I go out and get something. And since you’re under my order right now… well, you understand. Be back in a short while.” Yukino said with a smile and left the room. She sighed as she began to walk away.
I hope I did the right thing…

Haruka didn’t know what to do. She just stood there, dumbstruck. Zhang walked closer, until she wasn’t too far away.
“Hi.” She said calmly. Haruka was quiet for a moment, tears falling down her face at seeing and hearing Zhang, then she felt a piece of herself explode.
“Hi? HI!?! That’s all you can say after everything? Ignoring me for over a year, treating me like nothing and no one, as-if I was nothing more than a game to you!?! You have the NERVE to ONLY say ‘hi’? How about ‘I’m sorry I was such a bitch.’ Or ‘I hate you and always will’ because even if I know you don’t hate me, at least I could convince myself of it eventually. No, you came into my life like an angel and left me in an emotional hell! How am I ‘nothing’ to you, Juliet Nao Zhang? I—I—ARGH! I hate you!” Haruka yelled, not even messing up a word. Tears were freely falling by that point and she felt guilty for her yelling. Zhang didn’t move, didn’t react. “I don’t hate you… but I want to know why? Why can’t you just let me love you? Even as a friend?” More silence, “Yeah, I figured I’d never know…”

-=-

This was written with the intent of being a one-shot. After playing the Otome game for PS2 with Luu and him and I seeing the flirting going on between Zhang and Armitage in the game I was encouraged to write a Zhang/Armitage, Armitage/Zhang? Meh.

Well, I'm not to thrilled with it, but it's what happened. And hell, it helped me get out a bit of frustration. I doubt it'll be continued, but I guess I could. I... I just don't know HOW to continue it if I did.

Oh well, enjoy I guess.

Dedicated to Luu
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Time Will Tell [Mai-Otome ArmitageZhang] Empty Re: Time Will Tell [Mai-Otome ArmitageZhang]

Post by MidnightPersona Mon May 14, 2012 12:00 am

Chapter 2: Reflections

Haruka Armitage stood before the Coral students. She wasn’t in her robes, but she was fine with that. She knew she could teach just as well this way. She looked around and noted, as she figured, Zhang was nowhere to be found. The Coral students, even without Meister Haruka Armitage in her robes, were still overwhelmed by the Continental Orb Topaz. Haruka was about to speak when, suddenly, she got a kick from behind and went flying into a nearby wall. None of the Coral’s spoke as Haruka, even without her robes, stood up quickly from the rubble, rubbing her head and looked dead on at Juliet Nao Zhang.
“You aren’t supposed to start without me, Armitage.” Zhang spoke evenly, giving a small smirk as she watched the Brigadier General blushing. Haruka was completely thrown off by Zhang managing to hurt her without being materialized and didn’t want to be completely shown up.
“How was I supposed to know you wouldn’t--!” But Zhang motioned to the Coral’s, giving a smirk as-if daring Haruka to insult her in front of them. “GRAH! Fine, whatever.” Haruka walked over to Zhang, glaring into the emerald orbs of the IV Column.
“Glad you see it my way, Armitage.” Zhang whispered, brushing past Armitage with a slight touch to the blondes hand that she almost didn’t notice in her rage.

Haruka slammed the door of the chamber she was sharing with Zhang, still wondering why she had to share anything with the redheaded she-devil. She looked in the mirror and did her best to contain a yell. She was covered in filth. After Zhang thought it a brilliant idea to spare with Haruka—no robes since Haruka couldn’t—to show the Coral’s how important it was to keep fit which, to Haruka’s annoyance, was exactly what she had planned to do! But Zhang had thrown her into a big puddle of mud. Haruka, in anger, grabbed the Column and pushed her in and held her down.
“You’ll let up at some point, Armitage.” Zhang cooed to the blonde. Haruka only pushed harder to keep Zhang down, which caused their bodies to become even close. “You seem to be enjoying this; I’ll have to remember that.” Zhang leaned up s far as she could to say into Haruka’s ear. Haruka began blushing.
“You’re crazy, Juliet.” Haruka grunted, but a blush was still visible on her face. Nao decided to use this to her advantage.
“Since when do you call me Juliet?” Nao got an idea, deciding to bite the proverbial bullet and wrapping her legs around Haruka while shocking the older Otome by biting her earlobe. Haruka jumped in shock and that was all Nao needed to make a roll reversal.
“Did you see that? Meister Haruka just got bested by Meister Nao.” An unknown Coral announced to her fellows whom were all whispering amongst themselves.
“Lesson is over.” Nao announced, getting off Haruka and walking away, leaving the shocked and embarrassed Meister unmoving on the earth.
Haruka shook her head. This was no time to get riled up thinking about it again. She just would have to make sure not to let it happen again… plus, she had to get ready and meet Natsuki and the bubuzuke woman for dinner. She would rather not, but they wanted to have a full report of what occurred to-day.

Nao let the water fall down her body easily, letting the droplets cleanse her body of the impure mud, but not of her impure thoughts. She never thought it would be this much fun to toy with Haruka, but she was bothered by the fact that it seemed to give her too much pleasure. She had no intention of getting serious with anyone or anything; now or ever.
“Stupid spider woman… can’t even words…” she heard Haruka mumbling as the door opened. Nao wasn’t prepared for this. She hadn’t shared a bathroom in a while and she wasn’t the type to be shy, but she didn’t feel ready for this encounter.
“Why are you in here!?!” Haruka demanded, blushing profusely.
“Don’t you ever knock? Such a rude Meister. How does Chrysant put up with you?” Nao chided, trying to hide her own blush as well, but failing as her eyes drift to examining…
“DON’T LOOK AT ME! YOU PERVERTED MINCED TO SOCIETY!” Haruka felt stupid right after she said it. It’s not like she didn’t have to shower with others when she was a student. Nao just stared at her.
“Menace, you mean?” Nao inquired, her face set like stone. Haruka blushed more, looking down.
“Yeah, that…” Nao sighed and grabbed Haruka’s hand, pulling her over to the shower and pushing her in. Haruka was confused, unsure of what was going on when Nao began washing her hair. “So, I figure I shouldn’t have been so mean in front of the Coral’s earlier. You do have a big ego.” Nao remarked, being careful to not do too much. She did enjoy letting her eyes roam, though.
“Why are you…?” But then, Haruka couldn’t speak. Her entire face turned red as a single finger traced down her back, up again, and around to her chest. Then, with a squeeze to one of her breasts there was nothing. Haruka turned to see Nao leaving the bathroom.
“What… the hell… just happened?” She asked herself aloud. “And worst of all…”

“…Why did I like it?” Nao asked herself as she rushed to get ready and leave before Haruka appeared before her once more. She quickly got into her dress clothes and left the room, not planning to return until after that stupid dinner. Though, she continued to think about Haruka as she walked down the corridors of Garderobe. There was something different about the blonde…

-=-

Yeah, I know. It's going 'back' but, well, I wanted the first chapter to be easier understood and I'm still trying to completely figure out wtf I am trying to do. I tend to just let the words come forth. o.o

Well, chapter two.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Time Will Tell [Mai-Otome ArmitageZhang] Empty Re: Time Will Tell [Mai-Otome ArmitageZhang]

Post by Chaglette Mon May 14, 2012 8:13 am

Great chapter! :D Nao couldn't have been more devillish when it came to teasing Haruka.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon May 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Nagi wrote:Great chapter! :D Nao couldn't have been more devillish when it came to teasing Haruka.

Thanks. x3 And she can be, but that's for later chapters. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to up the rating to 'M' at this rate. xD

But yes, it's just an issue I can't force myself to write. The words just have to... come. If you know what I mean.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Time Will Tell [Mai-Otome ArmitageZhang] Empty I'm Voting Undecided! Whoo...

Post by BMeph Mon May 14, 2012 10:34 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:
-=-

This was written with the intent of being a one-shot. After playing the Otome game for PS2 with Luu and him and I seeing the flirting going on between Zhang and Armitage in the game I was encouraged to write a Zhang/Armitage, Armitage/Zhang? Meh.

Zhamitage? :D giggity

MidnightPersona wrote:

Well, I'm not to thrilled with it, but it's what happened. And hell, it helped me get out a bit of frustration. I doubt it'll be continued, but I guess I could. I... I just don't know HOW to continue it if I did.

Oh well, enjoy I guess.

Dedicated to Luu

I'm not sure how I feel about this story. One the one hand, it's nice to see Nao not having her clock cleaned by the Maki-Maki Monster. On the other hand, Haruka-chan looks pretty gutless here. On the gripping hand...it's Zhamitage!
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 407
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 15, 2012 12:03 am

BMeph wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about this story. One the one hand, it's nice to see Nao not having her clock cleaned by the Maki-Maki Monster. On the other hand, Haruka-chan looks pretty gutless here. On the gripping hand...it's Zhamitage!

Trust me, this isn't gutless. Haruka will be shown in a better light soon enough, trust me. Nao's too complicated for Haruka not to show her true strength, but she does have the capacity to break and I want to show that. Even the strongest people can break at the most... unforeseen things.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph Tue May 15, 2012 12:24 am

MidnightPersona wrote:
BMeph wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about this story. One the one hand, it's nice to see Nao not having her clock cleaned by the Maki-Maki Monster. On the other hand, Haruka-chan looks pretty gutless here. On the gripping hand...it's Zhamitage!

Trust me, this isn't gutless. Haruka will be shown in a better light soon enough, trust me. Nao's too complicated for Haruka not to show her true strength, but she does have the capacity to break and I want to show that. Even the strongest people can break at the most... unforeseen things.

Okay, cool. It was otherwise strangely reminiscent of my own 'fic I'm in the middle of, except that Haruka's paired with someone else....

Armitage You don't have me kissing bubuzuke-onna, do you? < materializes mace>

Me: No, no, Shizuru's busy elsewhere.

Viola Ara, ara, you don't have me kissing Haruka-han, right?

Me: I just answered that. Every thing does not revolve around you!

Gakuenchou Oi, I heard a rumor that -

Me: Shizuru's not kissing anybody!

Viola That sounds...horrible!

Gakuenchou I got this <materializes cannon>

Okay, I, uh, I gotta go now....

BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 15, 2012 12:44 am

BMeph wrote:Okay, cool. It was otherwise strangely reminiscent of my own 'fic I'm in the middle of, except that Haruka's paired with someone else....

Armitage You don't have me kissing bubuzuke-onna, do you? < materializes mace>

Me: No, no, Shizuru's busy elsewhere.

Viola Ara, ara, you don't have me kissing Haruka-han, right?

Me: I just answered that. Every thing does not revolve around you!

Gakuenchou Oi, I heard a rumor that -

Me: Shizuru's not kissing anybody!

Viola That sounds...horrible!

Gakuenchou I got this <materializes cannon>

Okay, I, uh, I gotta go now....

-Giggles- Nice, BM.

For me, I do not try and write. Words just come to me. o.o I can't really try or it never comes out right... which is a curse. But, hey, what I do write is always poured with my emotions. If I am eloquent when writing it means my heart and soul is into whatever it is.

Which is why it is rareish
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue May 15, 2012 11:15 am

((Fics are usually much nicer to read when the words flow. It sort of create the scene in the mind more easily than when a person is thinking about what he or she should write next, since it's less chunky and choppy. It also depends on how willing is the person going to and is writing feels too, since a grumpy writer wouldn't write as well as when they were feeling neutral or motivated. At least, that's how it was to me Razz currently I'm still waiting for my muse to make its presence known. sweatdrop

Nao's gonna tease Haruka more? *-* Awesome, looking forward to it.))
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Fri May 25, 2012 6:39 am

Chapter Three: Stepping Stones

Yukino leaned against a wall, out of breath from running so far so fast. She looked around, paranoid, before opening the door beside her and sulking into the chamber within. To her surprise, it was the library. She gave a sigh of relief and began to walk slowly though the aisles of books. She knew she was playing a dangerous game, and based on past experiences where Haruka has tried to talk to Nao… well, the redhead was fierce and good at keeping away when she desire.
Haruka was going to have to face the toughest enemy to stand before her. Yukino worried that the winner of this battle of wits wouldn’t be any better than the loser in some regards. Haruka wanted to be in Nao’s life in a way Nao wanted no one. Both were determined to not lose. Nao and Haruka saw losing completely different, though. Haruka saw it as losing Nao and Nao saw it as needing anyone. Both of them couldn’t win and Yukino feared Haruka had met her match… but she knew Haruka couldn’t go on like this, like half a person.
Yukino heard the tears Haruka cried at night; saw the way she looked into nothing as-if there was some unknown presence lingering inside the blondes mind. Even when Haruka did try and flirt with some relatively attractive girl she never desired to lead them on, and even so she walked away from more than she had before. She kept up appearances around most others when she could. Other than herself, Yukino knew that Shizuru, among a few others, had seen Haruka break down. It’s scary, seeing such a strong, powerful woman crumble at the sight, sound, or memory of someone they’d rather forget.
“Please, Fumi… if you’re listening…” Yukino said aloud, dropping to her knees and holding her hands tight together. She wasn’t a religious person, but… “Please let this all work out alright.”

~*~

Natsuki gave Shizuru a concerned look. Haruka and Nao sat across from them and were oddly quiet. It was irregular for Armitage to lack words and it wasn’t common that Nao didn’t find something to comment on in her own, sarcastic way. The Gakuenchou began to wonder if the rumors that had already been flooding the Academy were true… and she was about to find out.
“So, Haruka. How was the first day training Coral’s?” Shizuru inquired of the busty blonde, purposely giving into the general assumption Nao wouldn’t care to answer even if she had shown up. Haruka put down her fork and gulped. The blondes face began to turn slightly red, but she refused to show that anything bothered her.
“Well, seeing as I cannot materialize I figured it would be a good time to show the Coral students what it, uh, what it meant—“ Haruka paled, her blush getting deeper, she turned ever so slightly toward Nao before looking straight at Shizuru. Their seats weren’t far apart at the table and Nao took this opportunity to try and see how much Haruka could handle when faced with the nimble fingers of the Leader of the Shima Gang had managed find themselves on the Brigadier General’s thigh. Nao expected some type of accusation from the blonde and wasn’t sure how to take it when she simple seemed to stop functioning.
“Are you okay, Haruka?” Natsuki asked concerned, setting down her fork. Nao decided to act quickly, least the other two Columns sense something was off.
“We simply demonstrated to the Coral students’ proper ways to fight if one cannot activate their robe. It wasn’t a big deal, but I suppose Haruka wouldn’t be too willing to mention it, especially with me giving her a run for her money.” Nao hoped her antagonizing, and removal of her hand from the blonde, would cause a reaction. Haruka leaped out of her chair, her gaze a rain of daggers upon the redhead.
“You’re a cheap fighter! Attacking someone from behind and chomping around in the mud like school girls!” Haruka yelled, hand slamming down on the table. Nao smiled and laughed.
“Romping, Haruka. I didn’t bite you.” The redhead stood, but not before Haruka turned and stormed from the room. Natsuki’s mouth was open in shock and Shizuru was looking from where Haruka ran off, to Nao, and back. Finally, the Bewitching Smile Amethyst realized that things had gotten more complicated than she had expected.
“Nao, I know you like to play games with people. I must ask you not to play this specific game with Haruka.” Shizuru never thought that she would be pleading, even slightly, with anyone. Let alone Nao over Haruka. Nao rolled her eyes, hands on her hips she turned and gave a half-grin.
“I’m not playing a game, Shizuru.” Nao turned, walking toward the door, Natsuki stood, anger welling within her.
“Juliet Nao Zhang! You know very well you have no intent to care about anyone or anything! We can’t allow you to—“ Nao turned back around, emerald eyes seeming to be on fire.
“To do what, Natsuki? You can’t know what I will or will not do, and even if I did.” She stopped for a moment, running her right hand through her hair, “You act like I’d be able to break Haruka Armitage or that I’d matter to her at all. You’re wrong.” And with that, Nao left. Natsuki collapsed back into her chair, hands on her head.
“Shizuru…” The bluenette whined as Shizuru wrapped her arms around her lover.
“Nao doesn’t understand Haruka Armitage nor does Haruka understand Juliet Nao Zhang. We’ll have to let them sort themselves out, my love… but there are a few things we can do.”

Nao entered the room she shared with Haruka, anger still boiling from the entire thing with Natsuki and Shizuru. What did they know of her? Nothing, not really. No one knew anything she didn’t want them to. Haruka, she noted, was feigning sleep. Nao felt a pang of guilt, maybe she had went too far? She went over to Haruka’s bed and sat on the edge, hoping the blonde would acknowledge her.
“I know you’re awake, Haruka.” Nao challenged, hoping to get a reaction. Haruka said nothing, but her face turned into a grimace. Nao sighed. “Look, I’m sorry. I went too far and I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. I’m just that kind of person, I don’t give a fuck. I was hoping we could get to know each other.” Nao hoped for something—anything—to show Haruka didn’t hate her.
“You’re a cold, heartless, bitch.” Haruka stated calmly. Nao said nothing, she wouldn’t give that an answer. “But, I like it.” Haruka sat up, lavender eyes searching Nao. The redhead looked stunned.
“Well, that’s new.” Nao’s expression didn’t change. She had no idea how to react. Haruka, in a swift action, grabbed Nao and pinned her to the bed.
“I don’t always play tough, but when I do no one doubts me.” Haruka let up, finding it hard not to kiss the aggravating redhead. Nao shrugged, then pulled the same move on Haruka, but began kissing the blonde as soon as she was held. Haruka was shocked, but couldn’t resist kissing back.
“You’ll need to understand something, Haruka.” Nao began, pulling away from Haruka.
“And what’s that?” Haruka inquired, curiosity spiked.
“I don’t like losing or admitting defeat... admitting or even actually needing someone means that to me.” Nao waited, unsure of what the infamous, ill-tempered, Otome would say to that.
“I don’t like losing either, that’s why I don’t ever give up.” Haruka was determined and Nao didn’t know if this attitude was one she admired… or feared.

-=-
Note:
So, I have no idea what kind of ending I will have, or when it WILL end. So far I feel that I'm kinda haphazard with it and it's harder than it looks with showing a different side to the characters along with making sure, as well as I can, they stay true to their core.

But yeah, here's chapter three.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph Sat May 26, 2012 1:11 am

Fireball Crotch SLAVE wrote:
-=-
Note:
So, I have no idea what kind of ending I will have, or when it WILL end. So far I feel that I'm kinda haphazard with it and it's harder than it looks with showing a different side to the characters along with making sure, as well as I can, they stay true to their core.

All I have to say is remember it's Zhang here, not Yuuki, and it should work out fine.

Of course, that says nothing about what "work out fine" means, but I'm vague like that.

Sort of. Mikoto Minagi

Last edited by BMeph on Sat May 26, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed odd item from end of response.)
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sat May 26, 2012 11:12 pm

BMeph wrote:
Fireball Crotch SLAVE wrote:
-=-
Note:

All I have to say is remember it's Zhang here, not Yuuki, and it should work out fine.

Of course, that says nothing about what "work out fine" means, but I'm vague like that.

Sort of. Mikoto Minagi

*laughs* That's not quite why I have the issue, but thanks.

I do think I have an idea for an end, but when it will come? I haven't a clue.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down