Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chemistry between Zhang and Nina? [Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 3]

3 posters

Go down

Episode - Chemistry between Zhang and Nina? [Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 3] Empty Chemistry between Zhang and Nina? [Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 3]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Chemistry between Zhang and Nina? [Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 3]

Episode - Chemistry between Zhang and Nina? [Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 3] Vlcsnap-2012-04-25-14h00m13s175
Episode - Chemistry between Zhang and Nina? [Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 3] Vlcsnap-2012-04-25-14h00m21s3

This thread is mainly for Wolvetta who finds something appealing about Juliet and Nina. :) So I felt it was necessary to dig into those whacky fun adventures the two had during the third episode of Mai-Otome Zwei. Crack? Yes, but there were a lot of moments between the two that can spark some creativity.

Episode - Chemistry between Zhang and Nina? [Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 3] Vlcsnap-2012-04-25-14h01m28s142
Episode - Chemistry between Zhang and Nina? [Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 3] Vlcsnap-2012-04-25-14h02m07s42
Episode - Chemistry between Zhang and Nina? [Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 3] Vlcsnap-2012-04-25-14h01m55s173
Episode - Chemistry between Zhang and Nina? [Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 3] Vlcsnap-2012-04-25-14h01m38s8
Episode - Chemistry between Zhang and Nina? [Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 3] Vlcsnap-2012-04-25-14h02m28s249
Episode - Chemistry between Zhang and Nina? [Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 3] Vlcsnap-2012-04-25-14h02m51s213
Episode - Chemistry between Zhang and Nina? [Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 3] Vlcsnap-2012-04-25-14h04m27s154
Episode - Chemistry between Zhang and Nina? [Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 3] Vlcsnap-2012-04-25-14h04m52s155

Discuss and share why these two would do great together in some AU love story. :'3 Tickle their brains, Wolvetta. They could use it.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Episode - Chemistry between Zhang and Nina? [Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 3] Empty Re: Chemistry between Zhang and Nina? [Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 3]

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:02 pm

Pfft, I wouldn't even consider it crack, since it is like Arika/Mashiro in a way, everything is implied, but you can definitely sense something could happen in the future between them. Besides, I've noticed that Nina blushes whenever she is in a scene with Nao also, so Nao definitely knows a lot about her which she'd rather keep undercover.

I think that if Nina and Nao are to appear in Mai HiME: Mao, they could definitely be paired. Just look at HaruKino, for HiME it was implied, but for Otome it became canon for them; so I'm hoping this is also the case for NaoNi.

I would even give out another example to explain NaoNi further; ShizNatsu in HiME isn't canon, it is only implied for their future, where is in Otome it is canon.

This is Sunrise's method of pairing, they'll form the foundations for their characters getting into a relationship between one another in one series and then push them together for the next.

irina Can I have a pairing please? And don't say Youko-sensei!

Episode - Chemistry between Zhang and Nina? [Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 3] Thu_sa10 Well...

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Episode - Chemistry between Zhang and Nina? [Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 3] Empty Re: Chemistry between Zhang and Nina? [Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 3]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Let's look at it this way: Nina clearly states that the Sergay she cares for now isn't the same Sergay she once knew. Confirming she isn't in love with him, giving Juliet Nao Zhang a chance to start a relationship with her. Nina looks up the newly appointed Column, always did (hints of it throughout Mai-Otome), so why not?

Irina pairing? Why not feed her Yukariko-sensei? I don't think her relationship with Professor Gal is actually serious. :3 He's like a four foot tall vibrator.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Let's look at it this way: Nina clearly states that the Sergay she cares for now isn't the same Sergay she once knew. Confirming she isn't in love with him, giving Juliet Nao Zhang a chance to start a relationship with her. Nina looks up the newly appointed Column, always did (hints of it throughout Mai-Otome), so why not?

Irina pairing? Why not feed her Yukariko-sensei? I don't think her relationship with Professor Gal is actually serious. :3 He's like a four foot tall vibrator.

LOL, I've always gotten confused with whether Gal is male or female, he really does puzzle me at times.

irina He offered to fly so I could keep working! That's the only thing!

Episode - Chemistry between Zhang and Nina? [Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 3] Sister10 B-but I love Mar--

Miss Maria Like I have already said, our age difference shall never work out with a relationship!

But the thing concerning Nao was her "yearning" for leeching off a rich guy, I think in reality that is a bit of a lie, since she is so reliable with her duty as a Column. I think Nao could easily be bi, but you never quite know with the characters, and you can't really give the manga for Otome any side to this since it is ultra harem for Manshiro and all.

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:18 am

I always look at their relationship as sisters, no romantic attachment to each other. I think Zhang only acts as the teasing older sister figure, especially in that Zwei episode...

darn now I want to watch otome again...
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:But the thing concerning Nao was her "yearning" for leeching off a rich guy, I think in reality that is a bit of a lie, since she is so reliable with her duty as a Column. I think Nao could easily be bi, but you never quite know with the characters, and you can't really give the manga for Otome any side to this since it is ultra harem for Manshiro and all.

Juliet (is it safe to call her this? ;p ) didn't really make her sexual preference clear, not that it matters. Maybe she is just one of those people who despises labels? Whatever the case may be, the Mai-Otome manga is a free-for-all thanks to it's harem theme. Off topic a bit, but I felt the anime and manga should be combined to make a new Mai-Otome series. The storyline of the anime (fully explored. No backstory ignored.) with the vast art style of the manga would be impressive.

depression76 wrote:I always look at their relationship as sisters, no romantic attachment to each other. I think Zhang only acts as the teasing older sister figure, especially in that Zwei episode...

darn now I want to watch otome again...

:) Wait a second, maybe Juliet is Pansexual? And please watch Mai-Otome again, it's always nice to revisit Garderobe. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down