Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claim your Western HAREM! (male or female)

+3
GoldenSun13
MidnightPersona
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Go down

Claim your Western HAREM! (male or female) Empty Claim your Western HAREM! (male or female)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Salutations, Mai-Multiverse! Just like in the Claim your anime/manga character! thread, you may claim your most desired/favorite character from Western-style comics, TV shows, novels etc.

Though unlike the claim your anime/manga character thread, let's break the rules by claiming three characters instead of one. American style! *_* Once you claim these characters (whether they're make or female), they cannot be taken away by any other member of Mai-Multiverse.

I'll be starting things off by claiming three of my favorite ladies from Marvel, DC and Gears of War. As the claims continue to pile up, you and your characters will be added to the list below:

---

Luu Sky Sapphire has claimed Anya Stroud, She-Hulk and Power Girl

MidnightPersona has claimed Rogue from X-Men, Hermione Granger, and Fleur Delacour from Harry Potter.

GoldenSun13 has claimed Katara from Avatar and Tara Maclay from Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

GhibliFreek has claimed Zatanna Zatarra from DC Comics and Ruby Malone from WET.

depression76 has claimed Adam Park from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Azula from Avatar; The Last Airbender, and Bruce Wayne a.k.a Batman.

hildebrant has claimed Slan from Berserk

megarockman has claimed Raven from Teen Titans, Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Stocking from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt

---

Claim your Western HAREM! (male or female) Anyastroudgearsofwar3posetits Anya Stroud from Gears of War 1-3

A success both on and off the battlefield, Anya survived every battle against the Locusts and Lambents, making her the most respected solider in the series aside from Dom and Marcus. More so for her because she made the tradition from commander to soldier willingly.

Claim your Western HAREM! (male or female) She_hulk_by_elee0228-d380sbw She-Hulk aka Jennifer Walters

The cousin of The Incredible Hulk (Bruce Banner), Jennifer Walters is as beautiful as she is powerful. She's more light-hearted and intelligent than her cousin and packs a serious punch. Probably the only woman in existence who could wear ME out. :)

Claim your Western HAREM! (male or female) Power_girl_sketch_colored_by_rougeDK Power Girl aka Karen Starr

Power Girl, famous for her huge breasts, is the Supergirl of Earth-Two. While I love Supergirl, Power Girl has a bigger sense of humor, tends to forget things and always has a wise crack for everyday life. She's not perfect and she knows this, yet she ends up being one of the best heroes from DC.

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Claim your Western HAREM! (male or female) Empty Re: Claim your Western HAREM! (male or female)

Post by MidnightPersona Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:35 pm

*misread thread so edits post*

My god, Rogue from X-Men

Hermione Granger
Fleur as well >:3

Last edited by MidnightPersona on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Claim your Western HAREM! (male or female) Empty Re: Claim your Western HAREM! (male or female)

Post by GoldenSun13 Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:53 pm

geez, Western... erm...

Katara from Avatar for my "cartoon" girl:

Claim your Western HAREM! (male or female) Katara10

She's strong, she stands for female strength... and she's really pretty XD

and Tara Maclay (Buffy Graphic novels Wink )

Claim your Western HAREM! (male or female) Willow10

Tara is sweet, caring and usually the voice of reason, but she is also kick ass when it comes to protecting her girl and sexy as hell! X3 I've had a crush on Amber Bensen for far too long XD
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm

THIS IS MOST EXCELLENT
alltheprettyladiestoclaimthoughasjdasjkdjaksd

WELL
Zatanna Zatarra is definately there ohohoho
Claim your Western HAREM! (male or female) Zatann10
(I'm going to assume we can claim singers too 'cause if not I'm gonna bitch)
Marina Lambrini Diamandis (more commonly known as Marina and the Diamonds)
Claim your Western HAREM! (male or female) Marina10
and I also lay claim to Ruby Malone from the videogame WET
Claim your Western HAREM! (male or female) Rubi_w10
>:3

Last edited by GhibliFreek on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2319
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

https://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:27 pm

If we can claim singers then I also claim Dianna Agron!!!
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Oh-ho claim three huh? So hard ;____;

I claim Adam Park from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers
Claim your Western HAREM! (male or female) Proo-al-adam
Loyal, trustworthy, and one of the longest serving Power Rangers. And I grew up with him xD

Azula from Avatar; The Last Airbender
Claim your Western HAREM! (male or female) Ala%20azula
Well, she's just plain nuts but her evil genius persona is very charming to me. Her blue flame too is irresistible.

And my forever favorite superhero,

Bruce Wayne a.k.a Batman
Claim your Western HAREM! (male or female) Batman_Lee
Perpetually frowning billionaire ftw! It was him or Dick Grayson the Nightwing ;___;. But then again, Batman and I go a longggg way back, so it's Mr. Wayne in the end.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:11 pm

MidnightPersona has claimed Rogue from X-Men, Hermione Granger, and Fleur Delacour from Harry Potter.

GoldenSun13 has claimed Katara from Avatar and Tara Maclay from Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

GhibliFreek has claimed Zatanna Zatarra from DC Comics and Ruby Malone from WET.

depression76 has claimed Adam Park from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Azula from Avatar; The Last Airbender, and Bruce Wayne a.k.a Batman.

Sorry, claiming real life singers doesn't count. :) That thread will be up once I organize the off-topic section next weekend. So hold off until then.

What you can do now is start uploading smexy images of the characters you just claimed.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:07 pm

I claim Slan from Berserk:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080610095756/berserk/images/archive/c/ca/20080610101737!Slan1.jpg

hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:49 pm

hildebrant wrote:I claim Slan from Berserk:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080610095756/berserk/images/archive/c/ca/20080610101737!Slan1.jpg

Since you claimed a manga character, your claim will be added to the claim an anime/manga character thread. :) This section is for Western characters.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
hildebrant wrote:I claim Slan from Berserk:

Since you claimed a manga character, your claim will be added to the claim an anime/manga character thread. :) This section is for Western characters.

noted. I'll see what malevolent and creepy female characters are in the Western Animated World that I can add to this harem.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by megarockman Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:19 am

I submit claims on the following characters:

Raven from Teen Titans

Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Spoiler:

Stocking from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
Spoiler:
megarockman
megarockman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 562
Armitage GUTS!!! : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:45 pm

megarockman has claimed:

Raven from Teen Titans
Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Stocking from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt

---

:) I'm letting Stocking slide since the show is Tartakovsky inspired, imo. Never actually heard any confirmation on this, but whatever. You may upload pics of your gals and horse.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down