Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What If The Mai Series Characters' Had Favourite... Characters?

2 posters

Go down

What If The Mai Series Characters' Had Favourite... Characters? Empty What If The Mai Series Characters' Had Favourite... Characters?

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Have you ever thought about which character from another series someone such as Mikoto might like or look up to as a role model? I didn't think anything like this was made so I thought, why not? Some of these characters which I've chosen are absolutely obvious, however, there are a few which might have not been heard of/aren't as known as others such as Nanoha.

Arika ~ "Grandma always told me to have plenty of role models!"
- Usagi (Sailor Moon)
- Nanoha (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha)
- Utena (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
- Sora (Shitsurakuen)
- Tomoe, Akari (Battle Athletes Victory)
- Sora (Kaleido Star)

Haruka
- Kanako (Touhou Project) ~ Both have a fairly similar muscle-mass along with Kanako being a highly overpowered character, although one disadvantage to this is that Kanako's known for her use in snakes.

Akira
- Lady Oscar (Rose of Versailles)

Shiho
- Fool (Kaleido Star)
- Hina (Touhou Project) ~ Face it, they are twins, expect Hina is a little more happy-go-lucky. Look at this for instance (during gameplay, she even throws whirlpool curses at you which look very similar to green maki-makis.

Mikoto ~ Overall for Mikoto, there are many lolis in the Touhou dimension whom she could relate to. E,g; Mystia is a travelling food merchant of sorts who is known to sing all over the place, considering she is a Night Bird, after all.
- Chen, Orin, Flandre, Mystia, Suwako (Touhou Project)

A video on Suwako; imagine Mai singing this, except it is based on cats and of course, Mikoto. Hilariously however, Suwako is nothing like this in canon.

Shizuru
- Beato-Beatrice (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- Yukari, Remilia, Keine (Touhou Project)

Tomoe ~ Considering Viola is Tomoe's role model, she'll definitely have similar favourite characters to her due to Yukari and Beato-Beatrice holding a few similar traits to one another.
- Beato-Beatrice (Umineko no Koro ni)
- Yukari, Remilia (Touhou Project)
- Liang Qi (Canaan) ~ Ironically, the exact same personality to Tomoe along with both being voiced by Rie Takana. I'd say that through Liang, Tomoe would feel a connection with her along with possibly even feeling pity for her. (Seriously, Tomoe isn't as evil as you all think).

Miyu
- Matsurika (Maria Holic)
- KOSMOS (Xenosaga) ~ Trollrise definitely got ideas of development over Alyssa and Miyu through Xenosaga; although Shion is an adult, she has a highly close relationship with KOSMOS which is considered canon at times.
- Lenneth (Valkyrie Profile)

Chie
- Aya (Touhou Project) ~ Crow-Tengu of Gensokyo, Aya is the "news reporter" of the land who shall harrass fellow characters relentlessly until they give her information, her tool of trade is a Nitori camera.

Imagine Chie doing this in Zwei.

Midori
- Suika, Yuugi (Touhou Project) ~ The constantly drunk Oni of Genoskyo, however, they are ridiculously overpowered and at one point, Suika comes to the surface world to lure everyone to a particular area of Gensokyo with her Oni powers to force them into an endless party.

That is all for now, since there are many other characters out there which I'm wanting to add here, but in the meantime...

Imagine this.

Mikoto = NatNi Lovechild.
Kuroko = ShizShiho Lovechild.

Akira Okuzaki What is spare time anyway?

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

What If The Mai Series Characters' Had Favourite... Characters? Empty Re: What If The Mai Series Characters' Had Favourite... Characters?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:57 pm

What If The Mai Series Characters' Had Favourite... Characters? 965_310
What If The Mai Series Characters' Had Favourite... Characters? 20389563xx1
What If The Mai Series Characters' Had Favourite... Characters? Ga-rei10

^ Natsuki Kuga would of LOVED Natsuki Kasuga from Ga-Rei: Zero. They were essentially the same looking character with similar character traits. Killer ducati, gorgeous hair, badass, etc. I think Natsuki Kuga would of been flattered by Kasuga's ability to MELEE PARANORMAL MONSTERS WITH HER DUCATI!!!

But I regret to inform Kuga that Ga-Rei Zero's Natsuki didn't make it. She took her trip to Heaven because of an angry lesbian chick.

FUCK YOU, SERIES. FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down