Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai Hime/Otome characters as Pokemon trainers

+4
MissSoccerNinja
Sergay Tate
SpiralDasher
SulliMike23
8 posters

Go down

Mai Hime/Otome characters as Pokemon trainers Empty Mai Hime/Otome characters as Pokemon trainers

Post by SulliMike23 Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:36 pm

As the title suggest if all of the Mai Hime/Otome characters were pokemon trainers, what pokemon do you think they would have and why? You may include pokemon from Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, and White.

Now shall we begin this? Couple of ground rules first.
1.) No one, not even Mai, can have legendaries. That includes Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, etc.
2.) The characters must be either Gym leaders, pokemon breeders, pokemon watchers, Pokemon coordinators, Elite 4 members, and ordinary trainers.

Shizuru: Well considering her personality, and the fact that she has a snake as her child, I think she'd have Ekans, Arbok, Seviper, and a few other snake-like pokemon in her team and be a pokemon coordinator. Because I think she'd show off her pokemon quite beautifully.

Natsuki: Thinking of her ice-cold personality, I think she'd have a couple of ice-type pokemon like Cloyster, Beartic, and possibly a few Dog-like pokemon like Arcanine, Mightyena, and Houndoom.

Mai: Well, considering her affinity for fire, I'd like to think she'd be a fire-type gym leader with her best pokemon being a Charizard.

Mikoto: With her, I'd consider giving her a few cat pokemon like Meowth, Glameow, Skitty, etc.

As for the rest, I'll let you guys think of that.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Mai Hime/Otome characters as Pokemon trainers Empty Re: Mai Hime/Otome characters as Pokemon trainers

Post by SpiralDasher Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:14 am

Well, I dunno about those different jobs (What's a pokemon coordinator?) but I definitely have brought this up with some friends over skype. XD

Shizuru: While I agree with you with the snake pokemon (probably Arbok the most, seeing as how it's a snake, purple and poisonous), I also think she might have something like a tentacruel or that octopus pokemon.

Natsuki: I don't agree with the Arcanine and Houndoom, seeing as how they're both fire-types, but the Mightyena I can definitely see. <3

Mai: Maybe the Tortchic evolution line? That fire-starter's line?

Mikoto: I can see her with faline-like pokemon, but I can definitely see her rocking the rock or ground types. XD Maybe Gravler or Golem?

I'll think of some later when I've woken up a bit more. XD
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Mai Hime/Otome characters as Pokemon trainers Empty Re: Mai Hime/Otome characters as Pokemon trainers

Post by SulliMike23 Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:01 am

SpiralDasher wrote:Well, I dunno about those different jobs (What's a pokemon coordinator?) but I definitely have brought this up with some friends over skype. XD

Shizuru: While I agree with you with the snake pokemon (probably Arbok the most, seeing as how it's a snake, purple and poisonous), I also think she might have something like a tentacruel or that octopus pokemon.

Natsuki: I don't agree with the Arcanine and Houndoom, seeing as how they're both fire-types, but the Mightyena I can definitely see. <3

Mai: Maybe the Tortchic evolution line? That fire-starter's line?

Mikoto: I can see her with faline-like pokemon, but I can definitely see her rocking the rock or ground types. XD Maybe Gravler or Golem?

I'll think of some later when I've woken up a bit more. XD
Interesting choices. As for what a pokemon coordinator is, they're the kind of trainers who enter pokemon contests and earn ribbons.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:21 am

Tate would have to have good ol' Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee Razz lol

and i agree with Spiral about Mikoto having a Golem.

i'll think of more later, since i must be off for now.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Akane: Luxaray

Akira: Croagunk

Fumi: Frostlass(?) Ice/Ghost type? I don't really know what to give her, as her Child was Mashiro's Child form...

Yukino: Metapod? Tangela? Ivysaur? Carnivine? Victreebel? (Lol, I just got an image of Yukino having to put with with what James had to with his Victreebel. XD) Anything grass or bug with vines/tentacles?

Haruka: Loudred, Primeape ... I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Painter-Guy: Smeargle

Yukariko: Hypno, Rapidash

Mirdori (Officer Jenny equivalent): Ferrow, Rapidash (Ha... two Rapidashes.)

Shiho: Murkrow

Nao: Ariados

Youko (Nurse Joy equivalent): 8D Chansey-- -smacked!-

Nagi: Sableye (I don't know why... it just works.)

Alyssa/Miyu: Would have to research a bit more to find suitable pokemon matches.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Interesting choices. But I agree with Yukino having a Tangela or a Tangrowth. Those two would fit her child's nature. As for Haruka, I think she would have pokemon that have the ability Guts.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:21 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:Interesting choices. But I agree with Yukino having a Tangela or a Tangrowth. Those two would fit her child's nature. As for Haruka, I think she would have pokemon that have the ability Guts.

i only know the original 151, so Tangela works well in my eyes.

as for Haruka, i agree with the Primeape statement. that pokémon is gutsy!
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:40 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:Shizuru: Well considering her personality, and the fact that she has a snake as her child, I think she'd have Ekans, Arbok, Seviper, and a few other snake-like pokemon in her team and be a pokemon coordinator. Because I think she'd show off her pokemon quite beautifully.

Natsuki: Thinking of her ice-cold personality, I think she'd have a couple of ice-type pokemon like Cloyster, Beartic, and possibly a few Dog-like pokemon like Arcanine, Mightyena, and Houndoom.

Mai: Well, considering her affinity for fire, I'd like to think she'd be a fire-type gym leader with her best pokemon being a Charizard.

Mikoto: With her, I'd consider giving her a few cat pokemon like Meowth, Glameow, Skitty, etc.

SpiralDasher wrote:Shizuru: While I agree with you with the snake pokemon (probably Arbok the most, seeing as how it's a snake, purple and poisonous), I also think she might have something like a tentacruel or that octopus pokemon.

Sergay Tate wrote:Tate would have to have good ol' Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee Razz lol

SpiralDasher wrote:
Yukino: Metapod? Tangela? Ivysaur? Carnivine? Victreebel? (Lol, I just got an image of Yukino having to put with with what James had to with his Victreebel. XD) Anything grass or bug with vines/tentacles?

Haruka: Loudred, Primeape ... I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Yukariko: Hypno, Rapidash

Mirdori (Officer Jenny equivalent): Ferrow, Rapidash (Ha... two Rapidashes.)

Shiho: Murkrow

Youko (Nurse Joy equivalent): 8D Chansey-- -smacked!-

SulliMike23 wrote:Interesting choices. But I agree with Yukino having a Tangela or a Tangrowth. Those two would fit her child's nature. As for Haruka, I think she would have pokemon that have the ability Guts.

I agree with all of these! =] Especially Natsuki having dog-like pokemon. That was my first thought when I read the title of this thread. =]
Growlithe and Arcanine are awesome! =]

I agree with Mai being a Gym leader. I could see her being an Elite 4 member too.

I think the Elite 4 members could be: Mai, Mikoto, Natsuki and Arika. (Because I see Mai, Mikoto, and Natsuki as the main characters in Hime, and Arika as the main character in Otome.)

Wow, Shizuru being a famous (the #1) pokemon coordinator and Natsuki being an Elite 4 member...that would be awesome! X3

I could also see Natsuki being an ordinary trainer though. (A pokemon series with Natsuki as the main character...X3)

I love SpiralDasher's idea of Midori and Youko being Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy! XD =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:38 pm

I don't think Arika would be a member of the elite 4. I think if I were to write a fanfic about this subject then Arika would be a regular pokemon trainer and Nina would probably be her friend/rival.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:22 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:I don't think Arika would be a member of the elite 4. I think if I were to write a fanfic about this subject then Arika would be a regular pokemon trainer and Nina would probably be her friend/rival.

True. I haven't seen Otome in a long time. From what I remember, Arika seems a bit inexperienced to be an Elite 4 member. I was just going by her power and fact that she's a main character. I like the Arika/Nina friend/rival concept! =] Who would be the foruth member of the Elite 4 (assuming Natsuki, Mikoto, and Mai are the other three)?

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:59 am

Nao? Because she was a Column?
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:05 am

SpiralDasher wrote:Nao? Because she was a Column?

I like that idea! =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Nah, I think Nao would be better off as a Gym Leader. I was thinking maybe Arika's mom Lena/Rena being the last member of the Elite 4 or maybe even Shizuru, if she can double as a Pokemon coordinator.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:41 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:Nah, I think Nao would be better off as a Gym Leader. I was thinking maybe Arika's mom Lena/Rena being the last member of the Elite 4 or maybe even Shizuru, if she can double as a Pokemon coordinator.

Lena should definitely be the leader of the elite four.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:51 pm

Trainers/Gym Leaders/Elite 4rs are awesome.

But no coordinators please. that's just....the Hime/Otome charas are much too awesome to have their pets/childs/whatchamacallit to dress up in costumes and pose around orz

depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:52 pm

Says you Deppy, but I say otherwise.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:40 pm

honestly, i agree with Deppy xD i just don't like the whole coordinator thing. trainers/gym leaders/elite 4 is all there is in my mind. i hate how they made all that extra stuff >.< but that's just me :) each to their own Arika Yumemiya
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:56 am

Sergay Tate wrote:
SulliMike23 wrote:Nah, I think Nao would be better off as a Gym Leader. I was thinking maybe Arika's mom Lena/Rena being the last member of the Elite 4 or maybe even Shizuru, if she can double as a Pokemon coordinator.

Lena should definitely be the leader of the elite four.

The Pokemon Champion of that region. -nods-
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:47 pm

This tread hasn't been active in a while... Oh well.

I don't know if having a legendary would be considered "cheating" or something, but I can't imagine Natsuki being a trainer without have Suicune in her party. I... I just--- Nope. I can't. :)
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 78

http://winded-wolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:00 pm

Wolf-of-Wind wrote:This tread hasn't been active in a while... Oh well.

I don't know if having a legendary would be considered "cheating" or something, but I can't imagine Natsuki being a trainer without have Suicune in her party. I... I just--- Nope. I can't. :)

Thread hasn't been active for a while? Use Kuga's arse to bump it! bump XD

It says in the OP that legendaries aren't allowed, but I have to agree that Suicune is the pokemon that springs to mind when I think of Natsuki. I don't really know many of the new pokemon though, so maybe there's one that will fit her that isn't a legendary.

Also, I feel like I'm stalking you round the forum XD
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:17 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:
Wolf-of-Wind wrote:This tread hasn't been active in a while... Oh well.

Thread hasn't been active for a while? Use Kuga's arse to bump it! bump XD

It says in the OP that legendaries aren't allowed, but I have to agree that Suicune is the pokemon that springs to mind when I think of Natsuki. I don't really know many of the new pokemon though, so maybe there's one that will fit her that isn't a legendary.

Also, I feel like I'm stalking you round the forum XD

Well... I obviously can't read. XD

I was up to date until Pokemon Black and White came out. At that point, I just kinda gave up. I was also ticked off slightly that one of the pokemon designs was a ice-cream cone. Might just be me, but I found that so very annoying.
If it were me, I'd totally put Natsuki with Arcanine and a bunch of other dog pokemon. I wouldn't blame her for having them, because I'm drawn to dog-like pokemon very easily. I'm such a dog person. ;P

Hahaha~ No worries! I don't think of it that way :) Just fun to have someone to talk with.
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 78

http://winded-wolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:24 pm

Um...a question for all you Pocket monsters experts. Which Mai-HiME/Otome character would play the part of Gym leader Sabrina the best? pokemon
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:28 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Um...a question for all you Pocket monsters experts. Which Mai-HiME/Otome character would play the part of Gym leader Sabrina the best? pokemon
Which version of Sabrina?
The manga-part of Sabrina is a demented woman, who's one of the leaders of team rocket. If it's the game Sabrina...I think....

...Laura Bianchi from Otome...o.o

The game Sabrina is stiff and kinda strict, and she's a badass. Laura is kinda like that, and she's loyal too...

But I'm not sure >>;; maybe other ppl have better opinions than me :3
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:35 pm

Laura Bianchi does seem to fit that bill! I'm mainly referring to the anime version of Sabrina who is the strangest plot hole in the entire series. If Gary was ahead of Ash, how did HE beat the sup'ed up Sabrina and Alakazam without becoming a doll? This series makes NO sense...but again, its a show for babies... Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down