Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat]

+7
ookamidesu
frzn
wetochan
denerop
depression76
Luu Sky Sapphire
Valkyria Lightning
11 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] Empty Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat]

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:31 am

Hm :3

Finished entry for the pool party contest Mikoto Minagi

Private Pool Party

Hope you like it :)

personally, I see too many anatomical issues on Shizuru, but I lost my heart to it. Drawing Water with Copic Markers is hella fun to do ^^

Used:

Copic Multi Liner: 0,05 and 0,5
Copic CIAO! Marker
White Gelpen for highlights
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] Empty Re: Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:44 am

xD The moment I saw this, I was completely blown away. Raven is right, this is going to be a noteworthy entry in the contest! It's not just the aesthetic realism you captured for Shizuru and Natsuki, it's also the visuals and the colors. o_o Even the water looks grand.

Thanks for making a thread for you artwork, update every so often with new pieces! Even if they're not Mai-HiME/Otome related. :) Perfectly allowed here.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] Empty Re: Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat]

Post by Valkyria Lightning Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:44 am

thanks a lot ^//^ ok, I try to keep up with my stuff. He, try... nice one, I'm pretty slow lately '__'

ok... so...

Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] Natsuk12

Natsuki had a wild night =3 rawr! (wouldn'T wonder if Shizuru would actually scratch and bite her, once she's out of her mind X'D ouch. Wishful thinking. No good)

(facts that doesn't interest anyone: Yep, that's MY underwear she's wearing. I collect undies too, hrhrhr)

(If you actually tried reading that thing on top, you surely got nerves, lol)
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:27 pm

>///< Ooo, I remember this one for sure~ The detail on Natsuki is incredible, and the hard sex she had with Shizuru must of been even more incredible. <3

Adding the HiME Symbol is a great touch, a lot of fanartists forget to add it. Like Sunrise in certain Mai-HiME episodes. XD Continuity, it's not just for the coherent anymore!!! Natsuki Kuga

And the hair-covering-one-eye look? BEAUTIFUL.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:40 pm

hm... so, I wasn't the only one noticing that? o.o ah, good. thought I have a lazy eye on that ~~ geez. Animators surely have a hard live XD
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:24 pm

Narsilia wrote:hm... so, I wasn't the only one noticing that? o.o ah, good. thought I have a lazy eye on that ~~ geez. Animators surely have a hard live XD

XD Bah, it's common in with animation companies. Back during the era of cel animation, anime was a lot less consistent. Sailor Moon is one of the greatest anime series of all time and it had a lot of inconsistent art in it's episodes. Missing HiME symbols on Natsuki seem tame in comparison, thanks to anime being done on computer.

I have respect for the animators of any series really, it takes a lot of hard work and dedication. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:38 pm

that'S true. I tried to do animating once and... geez. Don'T have patience for it, especially not on PC.

also... found REALLY old Fanart I did :D

Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] Pillowtalk_col

Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] Natsu_duran

Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] Nao7yearslater1

Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] Shiznatfanart

2007. Look at this Style XD heaaaavily Utena-influenced. Geez, I really came a long way :shock:
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:03 am

o_o Artwork from back-in-the-day, I would never of pictured it. Somehow I missed these from your dA gallery. ;p Really, even back then these look amazing on in the aesthetic sense. The one of Nao Yuuki with slightly longer hair is truly breathtaking. Revolutionary Girl Utena is a masterpiece, don't blame you at all for the influence. :) Though artwork clearly evolved, Narsi-chan, I'd like to request permission that all these old works, including your newer works be uploaded to ShizNat Webs. Our mother site:

Welcome to ShizNat Webs
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:21 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:o_o Artwork from back-in-the-day, I would never of pictured it. Somehow I missed these from your dA gallery. ;p Really, even back then these look amazing on in the aesthetic sense. The one of Nao Yuuki with slightly longer hair is truly breathtaking. Revolutionary Girl Utena is a masterpiece, don't blame you at all for the influence. :) Though artwork clearly evolved, Narsi-chan, I'd like to request permission that all these old works, including your newer works be uploaded to ShizNat Webs. Our mother site:

Welcome to ShizNat Webs

you get the permission, that much is sure :D

(i add some of my 2 cents later, work is calling :D )

--

so, got a few minutes!

The reason, why these images aren't on my Deviantart: I used to have an old account there and after an artblock-crisis, I was stupid enough to delete everything and close my account =_=; Most pictures are gone, except for the few ones that survived internet. But most of the Aoi x Chie stuff doesn't exist anymore :/

I just stumbled over the pictures on Animexx and on Photobucket (thanks god, something at least)

Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] 11090010
Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] 10995410

the two images on top used to be illustrations for an old fanfic (never finished it, sadly. Would have been quite an Epos .__. )

Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] 10957510

Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:55 am

*_* More amazing finds! xD Do you usually go digging up the internet for your old art? lol The third fanart with Natsuki in the rain holding the Duran plush (?) is incredibly powerful. Please tell me I have permission to upload these as well! ShizNat2 Do you plan on reuploading all these to deviantART or do you want to concentrate on newer art?

Upsetting to know you had Aoi x Chie stuff as well! ;_; ChiexAoi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:58 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:*_* More amazing finds! xD Do you usually go digging up the internet for your old art? lol The third fanart with Natsuki in the rain holding the Duran plush (?) is incredibly powerful. Please tell me I have permission to upload these as well! ShizNat2 Do you plan on reuploading all these to deviantART or do you want to concentrate on newer art?

Upsetting to know you had Aoi x Chie stuff as well! ;_; ChiexAoi

Usually not. But since I had access in finding some stuff, I remembered old websites and went for operation "find your old sh*t XD"

I grant you permission for all the stuff I did, do and will do :) you have my word on it! ^^

But... no, I wont reupload them. Maybe redraw some (especially Natsuki with Duran, since the concept was neat), but I will focus on developing my style :3

Yeah, this IS upsetting, right? ;; always had a soft spot for these two ;__;
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Narsilia wrote:Usually not. But since I had access in finding some stuff, I remembered old websites and went for operation "find your old sh*t XD"

I grant you permission for all the stuff I did, do and will do :) you have my word on it! ^^

But... no, I wont reupload them. Maybe redraw some (especially Natsuki with Duran, since the concept was neat), but I will focus on developing my style :3

Yeah, this IS upsetting, right? ;; always had a soft spot for these two ;__;

xD It's a satisfying feeling to find old works to me, it just shows how much you've improved over time. Looking back on it all and stuff. :) Now you have yet another website that will hold onto your works for all time:

Page 13 of ShizNat Webs' Image Gallery

Thank you for permission, Narsi-chan! ;3 The ShizNation will appreciate it. ShizNat2 We are united!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:43 am

... ok. This is FAR away from fancy, but that's how my scribbles thend to look like before I actually do refined sketches.

I don't think ppl recognize anything on there, but let's say... I carried some ideas together (and next page is where Shizuru's mother would accidentially see them? ooooh no. Well... maybe not there, she would be already shocked over both sharing one futon. lol =_= )

Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] Doujinshi_page_scribble_by_narsilia-d49eth4
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:24 pm

:O

From that sketch to the awesome colorful piccy? WOW. Your talent knows no bounds xDD

Draw me some Nanofate, narsi! hahaha
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:50 am

nanofate? pics plz? =3

--

little update to what I draw right now...

Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] Shizur10

All that I can say is... GODIHATECOLORINGSTUFFONPCIT'SSOFACKINGDIFFICULT ><

rantrantrant.

And yeaaah, she's actually supposed to look THAT creepy. I love that look on her '__'

Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Update: it's actually finished. And NAO I know why I hate drawing on PC. blegh.

oh well, it's still pretty neat for a "speedpaint".

Katakoi Enka is quite an inspiration, ne?

Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] Shizur12
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:18 pm

Narsilia wrote:Update: it's actually finished. And NAO I know why I hate drawing on PC. blegh.

oh well, it's still pretty neat for a "speedpaint".

Katakoi Enka is quite an inspiration, ne?

Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] Shizur12

Shizuru's eyes are more intense here than in the anime. MISGUIDED CRIMSON-EYED SEXUAL TENSION! <3 Katakoi Enka is not just an inspiration, it's an anthem for all badass homosexual women who will do whatever it takes for their "Natsuki". Gay Rainbow Razz Beautiful artwork, Narsi-chan! Don't stop now!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Wow you're awesome~! *jealous*
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

https://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Narsiii!!
puppeeh want to say,, YOUDIDAFREAKINGAWSOMEJOB!!
X3
HUggies
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 668
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:50 am

Thanks for your kind comments :)

*grouphuggies*

---

Here's the newest sketch I made

Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] Natsuk13

Hmmm... Kinda like the idea... not too happy about the angle, but still. Which music are they listening to? Just type in "Raised by Swans" on youtube and let the chill guide you <3
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:43 am

*grouphuggies* I has a den-den, a Narsi and a Puppeh in my grasp. >:3

I like this new fanart of yours! The angle is a bit too close up for my tastes, yeah. A shot with Natsuki and Shizuru cuddling on an open field (that's where they are....right?) would look better as a full body, but this will come out better colored. XD Remember, WIP sketches are like ink blot tests, you can only image how good the artwork MAY turn out. :)

As for the Raised by Swans music...uhh, there are many! XD Is this the correct one? It had me drifting away:

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:54 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:*grouphuggies* I has a den-den, a Narsi and a Puppeh in my grasp. >:3

I like this new fanart of yours! The angle is a bit too close up for my tastes, yeah. A shot with Natsuki and Shizuru cuddling on an open field (that's where they are....right?) would look better as a full body, but this will come out better colored. XD Remember, WIP sketches are like ink blot tests, you can only image how good the artwork MAY turn out. :)

As for the Raised by Swans music...uhh, there are many! XD Is this the correct one? It had me drifting away:

*huggies back* x>

Thank you :) yeah... maybe it's a bit TOO close, on the other hand i don'T want to draw sooo much grass xP na, I will still change some things about it, so... yeah. We'll see how it turns out later :)

and yes, that's the band ^__^ for the two of them, there are 2 special songs I have in mind :D

and

*sighs and dreams away*
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:58 am

Narsilia wrote:Thank you :) yeah... maybe it's a bit TOO close, on the other hand i don'T want to draw sooo much grass xP na, I will still change some things about it, so... yeah. We'll see how it turns out later :)

and yes, that's the band ^__^ for the two of them, there are 2 special songs I have in mind :D

and

*sighs and dreams away*

XD If you can draw water so realistically, you can draw grass with magnificence too~

Ohh! One of the songs comes from that Chloe movie that I still haven't seen yet. Akira Okuzaki Kino-chan said it was really good, it must be since it stars Julianne Moore, one of my favorite actresses. The movie must of been a bigger hit in Germany/Austria than here!

I'll listen to the songs while I'm at work, expect a reply message later from yesterday's PM. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:59 am

aah alright then *salutes* XD

Been to quick again ==; aries-spirit fails me X'''D

Grass is a thing I rather dislike drawing. Well, at least painting with Acrylics. Let's see how I will make it with copiccu '_'
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Narsilia wrote:aah alright then *salutes* XD

Been to quick again ==; aries-spirit fails me X'''D

Grass is a thing I rather dislike drawing. Well, at least painting with Acrylics. Let's see how I will make it with copiccu '_'

>:3 Do you always salute your superiors?

Coppiccu? o_o Explain zis to Luu~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next