Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Shizuru fun?

+12
MissSoccerNinja
Kino karutta-chan
Hohoemu
sabbygirl
Lerena
GoldenSun13
Kara
Yuri-hime
Amaya
ookamidesu
Luu Sky Sapphire
HollowPoint
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shizuru - Is Shizuru fun? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Shizuru fun?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:50 pm

Amaya wrote:I agree and also somehow I do associate fun with a bit of goofiness and Natsuki can defenitely do that (look at her in the lingerie-orphan episode or the karaoke ep) but could any of you imagine Shizuru being goofy and making funny faces? I honestly don't and if she would, I would find it strange

The closest she came to making one of those over-the-top derp faces was when she thought Takeda wanted to see her. It wanted to break through, but she maintained her cool with a slightly shocked reaction.

Shizuru Kaichou : No panis fo' mey, pluze, thank you~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sabbygirl Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Well I just saw this topic its old but I will never say Shizuru is boring xD I mean you haven't seen her other sides cause she was not a main person like Mai and Natsuki and stuff. Think about it. Yeah she teases but do you really think she drinks tea in her main time and doing nothing? She probably goes to work and in the weekends party rock on karaoke bars like in the end of mai hime if u didnt see that. If you see this with reality eyes xD ''Takes the reality glasses on'' Then you would see that if shizuru is such a flirt she would love to party and dance with natsuki at night clubs xD and I saw a smile on natsukis face and a big time laugh in many doujinshis :D

sabbygirl
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 4
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:02 am

sabbygirl wrote:Well I just saw this topic its old but I will never say Shizuru is boring xD I mean you haven't seen her other sides cause she was not a main person like Mai and Natsuki and stuff.

Have you?

sabbygirl wrote:She probably goes to work and in the weekends party rock on karaoke bars like in the end of mai hime if u didnt see that. If you see this with reality eyes. Then you would see that if shizuru is such a flirt she would love to party and dance with natsuki at night clubs xD and I saw a smile on natsukis face and a big time laugh in many doujinshis :D

Anime Shizuru is exactly what the title says: boring. Everything you mentioned is wishful thinking, doujinshis-work or fanfiction.
It's okay to have your idealized Shizuru-image in you head but the given facts by Sunrise are just as described here. I just wanted drop a comment because it slightly scratches a nerve when I stumble across biased opinions. Because you sounded a bit like Shizuru - Is Shizuru fun? - Page 2 1619616585in the other thread (Shizuru character analysis)^^
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:56 am

Fun? No, she's scary X3 Kind of a psychopath.
Seriously, she happens to be fun sometimes, but she is more serious than fun in general. Doing her work properly (the only positive point with her in Haruka-san's opinion), helping Natsuki, ...

And she is NOT boring! Just a bit cold and not really a party girl, but does that mean she is boring? She's cool in her way I think.
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 552
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://www.poison-and-the-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:00 am

Bottom line:

Shizuru is fun in other ways. ^_~ To experience that fun, you need to be the object of her affections. And that spot has been taken...

Natsuki Kuga

Don't screw it up, Miss Kuga. A million gay girls would kill for that job. *flaunts off like the gay dude Nigel from The Devil Wears Prada*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:20 pm

What about her shopping lingerie with Mai (it was Mai, right?? ö.ö) in one of the drama CDs?? That was fun, no?? ;D
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:24 pm

The teasing way of fun, yeah. That's the kind of fun Shizuru is asscociated with. I think the teasing sure is fun but not fun fun. If you know what I mean. It's more reserved fun.
Amaya
Amaya

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Amaya wrote:The teasing way of fun, yeah. That's the kind of fun Shizuru is asscociated with. I think the teasing sure is fun but not fun fun. If you know what I mean. It's more reserved fun.

It's the kinda fun you dont really enjoy when it is happening, but then you look back and think that, hey -- it was fun. XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Hey. This is my first post on this site. I read through the whole conversation (which was a pain in the neck, but definitely worth the effort, because I was able to read all of everybody's interesting posts and ideas), and find that I tended to agree with Yuri-hime most of all. I agreed with pretty much everybody at some point though. Anyway, I'll just give you my personal (and quite long... sorry...) answer to the question "Is Shizuru Fun?":

I think that the answer to the question really depends on: 1) What you consider to be "fun", 2)What kind of person you are, and 3) What kind of person you consider Shizuru to be.

Addressing question "3)" above: Personally, I love Shizuru, Shiznat, and I think that Shizuru and Natsuki work splendidly together. I think that their personalities (which is really what I "consider their personalities to be") fit together like puzzle pieces. But I'll get into that shortly.

In the anime, it's true that Shizuru isn't really a main character like Mai, Natsuki, and Mikoto, so we (the audience) don't get to see all that much about her. And in fanfiction, there's definitely a writer's personal twist on Shizuru's personality in each story. There seems to be a Shizuru "template" based on the show, (ex. Classy, clever, polite, passionate, etc.) but each writer adds a little of their personal interpretation of Shizuru into the character they write. But isn't fanfiction about making more out of an anime/book/videogame/etc. than what was given in the original? If fanfiction characters were exactly as they are in the original show, and did only what they did in the original show, what would be the point of the fanfiction? If that's all people wanted, then it would be logical for them to just re-watch the show instead of read fanfics. As a fanfiction writer, I know that (writing my personal spins on the characters) seems to be the case for me.

The main point is: the beauty of art/theatre/tv/literature is what you (as a reader/viewer) personally take from it.

Addressing question "2)" above: Personally, I relate to Natsuki, so I "consider Natsuki to be" a lot like me. Recently, I had somewhat of an epiphany: Most of the couples I "ship" (for lack of a better term) are very similar to Shiznat. (For example, Nick/Ellis from Left4Dead 2 and Soi Fon/Yoruichi from Bleach .) There's a person who sort of seems like they constantly have a stick up their a** but has the potential to lighten up Natsuki Kuga , and another person who is fairly patient and understanding and has the ablility to lighten that first person up Shizuru Fujino . (I think that) there are many other dynamics to those realtionships and those people/characters as well, but I noticed the common theme. With that said, Shiznat is still my all-time favorite couple for any show/game/book. Looking at that fact more, I noticed that Shiznat reminds me of myself and my girlfriend ShizNat . (Yes, I found the awesome emoticons on the side of the text box.......Don't judge me.....)

Answering question "1)" above, (which is probably the most relevant,) I have a wide range of ideas that I consider to be "fun." There are even different types of fun. There's fun that relates to things you like to do personally (like Natsuki might think that working on her motorcycle, or buying new lingerie, is fun), there are things that are made fun by the people you're with (like Natsuki may think that hanging out with Mai is fun), and there is....fun... with your significant other.... *blushes* ...I won't elaborate on that any further........

Moving on, I think that there's also different types of fun you have with different types of people. For example, there's the kind of fun you have with your friends (for example, lighting fireworks, going to a night club, or other dangerous/stupid/wild things you can only do with friends), and there's the kind of fun you have with other people (for example, throwing a football with your child, or listening/dancing to music while you cook dinner with your wife or husband.) Just because throwing a football with your child isn't wild like going to a night club, it doesn't mean that it's not fun. Or maybe that's just my point of view. Then again, this whole post is just my point of view. (That's all it really is.) =]

Personally, I think that: Yes, Shizuru is fun. =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:44 am

^ You win mad kudo points for this epic awesome post Shizuru - Is Shizuru fun? - Page 2 A_thumbs

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:57 am

@MissSoccerNinja: Firstly, I need to come up with a new nickname for you. Not that there is anything wrong with your current username, but I want to.
>.>;;
<.<;;

... DON'T QUESTION IT! >.<!

Secondly, I don't disagree with any particular point you have stated. You've actually gone and tackled it pretty thoroughly. I've noticed with point number 3, you mentioned bits of information about Shizuru and Natsuki and fanfictions and how fanfictions add to a character's personality, but you didn't elaborate on what your personal opinion of Shizuru was. As a writer, you have your own personal twist for brunette... so what might they be? What is it about her, in your mind, that makes her fun?

And thirdly, you said... and I quote
MissSoccerNinja wrote:There's fun that relates to things you like to do personally (like Natsuki might think that working on her motorcycle, or buying new lingerie, is fun), there are things that are made fun by the people you're with (like Natsuki may think that hanging out with Mai is fun), and there is....fun...
Up until that point, I was thinking... "work-fun"... as in the kind of fun I have when I'm moaning in pain from thinking too hard and utilizing immense self control to not bang my head on hard surfaces... and setting my workspace in flames... stuff like that...

and then I continued reading...
MissSoccerNinja wrote:with your significant other.... *blushes*
And my thought processes halted and changed entirely. I won't say where it went to. XD

But anyway, I look forward to hearing more inputs from you.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Yuri-hime:

Thanks! I'm honored that you think my post was both epic and awesome! =]

Ookamidesu:

Haha, ok. I won't question my nickname, nor the fact that I have a new nickname. I'm honored to have a nickname! =]

That's true, I didn't elaborate. Hmm... *gets a little self conscious but continues* Well, I interpret and write Shizuru as being intuitive, intelligent, understanding, patient, loving, passionate, a little mischievous sometimes, classy, open to new things, fairly responsible, and many other things.
One of (what I think are) her qualities that I can't put into a single-word adjective is the fact that she's the type of (emotionally-intellgent) person who can let a character like Natsuki think that she (Natsuki) is in control/is the dominant one (which makes Natsuki happy) but in reality, it's her (Shizuru) that has everything under control. XD Personally, I think that the fact that Shizuru is the real dominant one is no secret to anybody. Shizuru knows, the rest of the characters in the show/story know, and even Natsuki knows. She just appreciates the fact that Shizuru understands her so well, and sort of "plays dumb" sometimes (even to herself. ex. Natsuki: "Ok, I stopped eating ridiculously unhealthy amounts of mayonaise because I chose to, not because Shizuru wanted me to. Yeah. That's why.") Basically, I think that Shizuru understands Natsuki, and that Natsuki understands Shizuru.

As to why I think she's fun, well... this may sound dumb, but I could see myself having an enjoyable conversation with a person like her (like I enjoy talking with my girlfriend) and enjoying just hanging out with somebody like her (which is also the case with my girlfriend). To me that's fun (when being around that person makes you happy).

In addition, it seems like Shizuru is the type of person who can keep somebody like me on my toes. Like, you come home from work one night (after a really frustrating day) and she's there with a warm bath ready for you (and for her too of course... ^///^...) or she's like "How about we go to that restauraunt uptown? I know you've been wanting to try it." Either way, you're really surprised, and it also happens to be exactly what you wanted and needed to do. Or, you're having a conversation with somebody like Shizuru, and she brings up a viewpoint that's completely unexpected or different from your own, and that's interesting to you. I'm a pretty mellow person, so that type of stuff is what I consider to be "fun."

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." Maybe fun-ness is too.

As a side note, I've reallized that writing for Shizuru (like what Shizuru's character will say or do) is actually quite difficult for me. While writing for Natsuki is pretty effortless and natural (meaning only that I'm satisfied with my writing. I have no idea what others would think. All I can really do is hope that they like my writing.) , writing for Shizuru takes more thought, consideraton, and editing (as well as resisting the urge to curse at my computer and throw it out the second floor window). On the other hand, my girlfriend can write for Shizuru and everything seems completely in-character to me. I'm actually going to ask for her (my girlfriend's) help on a Shizuru-centric fanfiction request that is based on a Natsuki-centric story I had written.

I'm sorry that you have so much "fun" at work...X[ ...
But I'm glad that my post was able to get your mind off of that for a moment! (Even if it went to places that won't be discussed) X]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:44 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote:As a side note, I've reallized that writing for Shizuru (like what Shizuru's character will say or do) is actually quite difficult for me. While writing for Natsuki is pretty effortless and natural (meaning only that I'm satisfied with my writing. I have no idea what others would think. All I can really do is hope that they like my writing.) , writing for Shizuru takes more thought, consideraton, and editing (as well as resisting the urge to curse at my computer and throw it out the second floor window). On the other hand, my girlfriend can write for Shizuru and everything seems completely in-character to me. I'm actually going to ask for her (my girlfriend's) help on a Shizuru-centric fanfiction request that is based on a Natsuki-centric story I had written.

Just wanted to comment on this portion of your post. From what I gather, many authors have more trouble writing for Shizuru than Natsuki. Why is that? There's a member on here who writes really well but isn't very good at playing Shizuru. ^^; Is there something about Shizuru that's hard to write for? She does have mysterious upbringings that will never be discussed in canon, but other than that her character is pretty straight forward. makoto Minus the straight. Gay Rainbow Harhar, bad joke.

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." Maybe fun-ness is too.

Better add a dash of invoking-fictional-characters to the soup.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:57 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Just wanted to comment on this portion of your post. From what I gather, many authors have more trouble writing for Shizuru than Natsuki. Why is that? There's a member on here who writes really well but isn't very good at playing Shizuru. ^^; Is there something about Shizuru that's hard to write for? She does have mysterious upbringings that will never be discussed in canon, but other than that her character is pretty straight forward. makoto Minus the straight. Gay Rainbow Harhar, bad joke.

That might be because Shizuru isn't as impulsive as Natsuki. When I think about Shizuru, I kinda think about a person who has HIGH self-control. If she would be able to control her impulse to blink, she would. Ah well, anyway.

Writing her is tough. She doesn't allow herself to break out of her daily mask she has. And even if she peeks out of it for Natsuki, you never see her raw inside (except on several episodes - and not even there).

It takes a lot of thinking to remove all the layers of her attitude and social behavior and rank, just to reveal her all natural self. She might be calm, but who knows if she really is JUST that? Maybe she is also an adrenaline-junkie from time to time, maybe she would also just YELL at somebody once her limits are overstepped. How does she deal with stress, once her mask is off?

And... how would she react if Natsuki managed to REALLY tick her off?

You have to think about that options before you can write it down o.o
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire: That's a good question!

Narsilla: I agree. It might be because Shizuru is such a complicated character (with so many layers), and that a big part of what writers really have to reference from is her mask. (Which is basically what you just said.) Furthermore, Natsuki seems like a pretty straight-forward character. In addition to that, we've seen many sides of her (angry, embarrassed,angsty, happy) so we have many references to take from. But with Shizuru, we really don't have all that many.

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:15 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Luu Sky Sapphire: That's a good question!

Narsilla: I agree. It might be because Shizuru is such a complicated character (with so many layers), and that a big part of what writers really have to reference from is her mask. (Which is basically what you just said.) Furthermore, Natsuki seems like a pretty straight-forward character. In addition to that, we've seen many sides of her (angry, embarrassed,angsty, happy) so we have many references to take from. But with Shizuru, we really don't have all that many.

yeah... mostly it's that accurate, always stoic "SOMETHING". But not too many really human-like emotions that aren't overpainted by psychotic desire. There must be something more, not only the caring, numb and psychotic side.
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:31 pm

It depends how you look at it because if you hadn't noticed Shizuru acts different with each type of person. Her personality varies. Yeah she might tease Natsuki but since she's not deeply involved in the anime/manga until the end you don't exactly see the rest of her just a small portion.

Although, in my perspective how can you find this Viola a bore? D:
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:It depends how you look at it because if you hadn't noticed Shizuru acts different with each type of person. Her personality varies. Yeah she might tease Natsuki but since she's not deeply involved in the anime/manga until the end you don't exactly see the rest of her just a small portion.

Although, in my perspective how can you find this Viola a bore? D:

Ever thought about what an episode based on Episode 26's brief karaoke scene would of been like? Even in front of every HiME and secondary character, Shizuru openly flirts with Natsuki. If that's not considered fun, then nothing will! *_*/

Shizuru Kaichou
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:47 am

I am absolutely precisely believe that Shizuru is fun! Of course, if your understanding of fun = party hard or going around doing crazy stuff... then Shizuru is not fun... And if you look within the same context at Natsuki, then she is not that fun, too... While, yes, Natsuki is a complete goof ball around friends, still she is not a people person and sufficiently serious and reserved girl, I would even call her 'an introvert'... therefore, she needs people like Shizuru or Mai, or Nao, or Midori... around whom she can relax and remove all the layers and be goof ball that she is, underneath her tough exterior. And Shizuru, in my opinion, has more to her than her teasing... She is very intellectual and interesting, in her company will be interesting to be, and she has a good communication skills... She is outgoing and a people person... I do not mean that Shizuru is a social butterfly, cuz she is, clearly, not... What I mean is that she has a healthy outlook on social interaction, she is neither quiet nor rambunctious, just a healthy mix.

Also, I think, Shizuru's mischievous sense of humor blends perfectly with Natsuki's cynical and sarcastic sense of humor.

After all, this is one of the main reasons why I adore this pair so much, they complement each other perfectly and their personality match each other perfectly! At least, in my opinion =)
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:30 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:I am absolutely precisely believe that Shizuru is fun! Of course, if your understanding of fun = party hard or going around doing crazy stuff... then Shizuru is not fun... And if you look within the same context at Natsuki, then she is not that fun, too... While, yes, Natsuki is a complete goof ball around friends, still she is not a people person and sufficiently serious and reserved girl, I would even call her 'an introvert'... therefore, she needs people like Shizuru or Mai, or Nao, or Midori... around whom she can relax and remove all the layers and be goof ball that she is, underneath her tough exterior. And Shizuru, in my opinion, has more to her than her teasing... She is very intellectual and interesting, in her company will be interesting to be, and she has a good communication skills... She is outgoing and a people person... I do not mean that Shizuru is a social butterfly, cuz she is, clearly, not... What I mean is that she has a healthy outlook on social interaction, she is neither quiet nor rambunctious, just a healthy mix.

Also, I think, Shizuru's mischievous sense of humor blends perfectly with Natsuki's cynical and sarcastic sense of humor.

After all, this is one of the main reasons why I adore this pair so much, they complement each other perfectly and their personality match each other perfectly! At least, in my opinion =)

I think I have high standards, as I prefer the company of intellectual types with a twisted sense of humor like Shizuru. As a spectator though, I don't think I could see myself with someone like that on a personal level. While it's not always true, dating someone identical to me isn't a good idea (long story...). Shizuru would provide a lot of great memories with Natsuki by her side, showing she's not at all shy about her relationship. As you said, V-chan, she's kind of a goof ball. A dork if you will, normally the kind of people that surround me. lol

Natsuki herself would be the first one to tell you that having Shizuru around made her life more..."interesting"...haha. That's just so Natsuki.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:59 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:While it's not always true, dating someone identical to me isn't a good idea (long story...).
I completely agree=)) I am fairly reserved person... And if I go on a date with someone similar to me... Unlikely there will be a lot of fun... cuz I know that reserved person + reserved person not always, but most likely will be equal to the conversation with a very long and awkward pauses... =))
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:29 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:
I completely agree=)) I am fairly reserved person... And if I go on a date with someone similar to me... Unlikely there will be a lot of fun... cuz I know that reserved person + reserved person not always, but most likely will be equal to the conversation with a very long and awkward pauses... =))

Tell me about it. The awkward pauses hit you like an internal self-destruct system. Say something fast before *insert here* loses interest! I was so naive back then. Now I rely an a natural spark to achieve a steady dating experience. ^^; Fortunately, Shizuru and Natsuki didn't encounter this problem. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Icemera Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:51 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Moving on, I think that there's also different types of fun you have with different types of people. For example, there's the kind of fun you have with your friends (for example, lighting fireworks, going to a night club, or other dangerous/stupid/wild things you can only do with friends), and there's the kind of fun you have with other people (for example, throwing a football with your child, or listening/dancing to music while you cook dinner with your wife or husband.) Just because throwing a football with your child isn't wild like going to a night club, it doesn't mean that it's not fun. Or maybe that's just my point of view. Then again, this whole post is just my point of view. (That's all it really is.) =]
I think this sums it up for me. Although I used to ask that question myself: why would Natsuki like that tea drinking girl? She did nothing but sit there and drink tea! Hmm. Many thoughts later, I agreed here that Shizuru had too little screen time to judge her character by her choice of drink. I mean, if we replace her tea with beer, then maybe she'd appear a fun person XD

Anyway, Shizuru seems to possess the teasing as one of her traits, but surely, she can't be teasing all day or that's the only thing she does. Normal human beings do a lot of other things, but I guess Sunrise didn't have the screen time to show her other traits, that's all. Come to think of it, Shizuru might even be more athletic than Natsuki even, considering her skills (her element/child). So I wouldn't entirely rule out her being somewhat sporty. And, personally, sport is more fun to me than wild party anytime, so I believe that definition of fun is different to everyone :)
Icemera
Icemera
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2