Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME Omake V: Mikoto Minagi [Multi-Language]

Go down

Mikoto - Mai-HiME Omake V: Mikoto Minagi [Multi-Language] Empty Mai-HiME Omake V: Mikoto Minagi [Multi-Language]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Mai-HiME Omake V: Mikoto Minagi

Disclaimer: Attention Mai-Multiverse Valkyries and Einherjar, starting today I will be posting the written translations of the Mai-HiME Omakes one-by-one on a daily basis. This is to contrast Ruby-chan's Mai-Otome omake translations from the Mai Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~ forum. These individual threads for each omake will serve as discussion or to contribute translations in other languages, using the English translations (which I am providing) as a guide. Again, you are welcome to post translations of the topic omake in your country's language here or simply comment on the omake itself.
Completely up to you.

Mikoto - Mai-HiME Omake V: Mikoto Minagi [Multi-Language] Pdvd_043

When Mai isn't around, I usually head out on a journey in search of my older brother. My companions are Ranmaru and Mi-ke. They're the toughest cats around here. The school is big. The town is even bigger. There are a lot of things I'd never seen when I was living with Grandpa. Pretty things, interesting things, strange things, delicious looking things, yucky things. They are all so unusual to me so it's a lot of fun.

When I get bored, I play tag with Ranmaru and Mi-ke. But this skirt is such a pain. When I was just a kid, I used to play naked in the mountains. But when I tried to do the same here, Mai got really mad at me.

When I'm tired of playing, I take a nap. Ranmari and Mi-ke curl up next to me as well. I'm getting hungry. But I can hold out. Mai's got dinner waiting for me! Brother, I'm doing well. Are you looking for me, too? I'm sure we'll meet again one day. Right, brother?

Source translation:
Bandai Entertainment

Mai-HiME Omake V [English Dub]

When Mai's not around, what does Mikoto do? Find out here!

Caitlynne Medrek as Mikoto Minagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down