Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME Omake I: Mai Tokiha [Multi-Language]

3 posters

Go down

Tokiha - Mai-HiME Omake I: Mai Tokiha [Multi-Language] Empty Mai-HiME Omake I: Mai Tokiha [Multi-Language]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Mai-HiME Omake I: Mai Tokiha

Disclaimer: Attention Mai-Multiverse Valkyries and Einherjar, starting today I will be posting the written translations of the Mai-HiME Omakes one-by-one on a daily basis. This is to contrast Ruby-chan's Mai-Otome omake translations from the Mai Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~ forum. These individual threads for each omake will serve as discussion or to contribute translations in other languages, using the English translations (which I am providing) as a guide. Again, you are welcome to post translations of the topic omake in your country's language here or simply comment on the omake itself.
Completely up to you.

Tokiha - Mai-HiME Omake I: Mai Tokiha [Multi-Language] Pdvd_041

The first time I wore a bra was when I was in the fifth grade. By then, my chest had developed quite a bit. The school nurse forced me to go out and buy one, actually.

I mean, most girls go shopping with their mothers to get their first bras, right? That's why I stubbornly didn't wear one, walking proud, with my chest out, and my head held high.

Some boys would tease me. But I figured that if I gave in, it'd be like I'd lost something. It's been five years. And I don't mean to brag, but my chest is pretty impressive. I get a lot more attention from people than I used to. But I still walk around proudly, with my chest out, and head held high. I'm Mai Tokiha, and I'll always walk with pride.

Source translation: Bandai Entertainment
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Tokiha - Mai-HiME Omake I: Mai Tokiha [Multi-Language] Empty Re: Mai-HiME Omake I: Mai Tokiha [Multi-Language]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:53 pm

Before I forget, here is the English dub of the Mai Tokiha omake:

Mai-HiME Omake I [English Dub]

Mai Tokiha talking about her Melons. :3

Carol-Anne Day as Mai Tokiha

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Tokiha - Mai-HiME Omake I: Mai Tokiha [Multi-Language] Empty Re: Mai-HiME Omake I: Mai Tokiha [Multi-Language]

Post by Highman Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:53 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Before I forget, here is the English dub of the Mai Tokiha omake:

Mai-HiME Omake I [English Dub]

Mai Tokiha talking about her Melons. :3

Carol-Anne Day as Mai Tokiha

No subby subs Luu at least we can look forward to hear more from Ms. Daye hoping her career as a VA will push her forward enough. Do need to have VA interviews for the future.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:59 am

Highman wrote:No subby subs Luu at least we can look forward to hear more from Ms. Daye hoping her career as a VA will push her forward enough. Do need to have VA interviews for the future.

Yes for sure and I strongly agree on the latter. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:56 pm

I love how confident Tokiha-san is. Her body is nice!
>///<
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:53 pm

I always found that Mai Nakahara's voice work made Mai sound more humble about her impressive chest size. Mai Tokiha
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down