Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you think they should of added to mai-otome

+5
she-ga-roo
TheDreamer
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Miyotakano
9 posters

Go down

What did you think they should of added to mai-otome Empty What did you think they should of added to mai-otome

Post by Miyotakano Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:02 pm

I was thinking that they shouldve let Arika actually unlock the artemis materialize and i just thought of this, is there anything else you think they shouldve added?
Miyotakano
Miyotakano
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

Back to top Go down

What did you think they should of added to mai-otome Empty Re: What did you think they should of added to mai-otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:28 pm

They should of added a few more fights scenes. Yes I'm aware Mai-Otome was very action oriented, but there were some potential battles that could of been worked in. ^^; Every time you see the more obscure Otome in action, it's usually for a brief second.

More Miss Maria beat downs too. ^_^ I'm entirely convinced she could of taken on Grand Duke Nagi's entire Slave army, Tomoe's crew and even the Aswad with her eyes closed.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

What did you think they should of added to mai-otome Empty Re: What did you think they should of added to mai-otome

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:29 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:They should of added a few more fights scenes. Yes I'm aware Mai-Otome was very action oriented, but there were some potential battles that could of been worked in. ^^; Every time you see the more obscure Otome in action, it's usually for a brief second.

More Miss Maria beat downs too. ^_^ I'm entirely convinced she could of taken on Grand Duke Nagi's entire Slave army, Tomoe's crew and even the Aswad with her eyes closed.
that true but they shoould have showen more of the other girl besides havin them ever 10 sec
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1905
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDreamer Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:10 am

A third dimension to Tomoe's character.

Though admittedly, she's twisted enough of a two-dimensional character that my muse likes her anyway.
TheDreamer
TheDreamer
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 32
Armitage GUTS!!! : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:53 am

less Arika Yumemiya lol
more mai
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:37 pm

roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya wrote:less Arika Yumemiya lol
more mai

yup, i quote that. ^^

i don't say some shiznat moment, cause that would be way to obvious... sweatdrop

intead i say: a longer fight between midori and shizuru!
i just love the little fight they had, so this would have been like heaven to me if this match would have been longer.
sword fighting chicks are such a plus!
Midori Viola

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

totally! she was so cool in beating up these soldiers.
and i think i don't have to mention her little fight in materialized form.
miss maria rocks! *bows down*
Miss Maria
(another sword chick! XD)

she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:06 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:
more mai

yup, i quote that. ^^

i don't say some shiznat moment, cause that would be way to obvious... sweatdrop

intead i say: a longer fight between midori and shizuru!
i just love the little fight they had, so this would have been like heaven to me if this match would have been longer.
sword fighting chicks are such a plus!
Midori Viola

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

totally! she was so cool in beating up these soldiers.
and i think i don't have to mention her little fight in materialized form.
miss maria rocks! *bows down*
Miss Maria
(another sword chick! XD)

they should have the other girl on too
it like who u i never seen u
leek
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:42 pm

A bit more Tokihurr screentime ^^; And a backstory to Tomoe.
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Hmm... Mai Otome is definitely my whole time most favourite anime, but there was certainly more which Sunrise could have done into developing it further, especially since in my option it has such a lot more advantages into forming more stories in this dimension considering it even has it's own world, Earl.

Anyhow.

Some of the main things which I think Sunrise should have added into the anime:

- Character backstory.

- Nina reacting properly to Nao being turned to stone by Yuma (of course she did, but she never gave any signs of remembering the event after she got pulled into the gateway. Not only this, but instead she was reminded of Erstin through Ribbon - one would think this would also spark the connection of Nina feeling the weight of believing she has just lost her Oneesama?).

- No plot holes (face it, the dimension of Mai Otome is absolutely covered from head to toe with plot holes. An example of this is Lena's death; she was supposedly killed by Rad/Reito and the Aswad even though she would have still had her extreme HiME powers since Yukariko had hers in Mai HiME even though she wasn't a virgin. It makes you wonder, did Lena get killed because she didn't want to kill Rad? (Rad/Reito is Arika's uncle.).

- Mashiro working to discover who the true heir to the Windbloom throne is which eventually reveals it to actually be Nina.

Nina's reaction and point of view to finally knowing who her parents were (Arika got to see Lena, so why doesn't Nina not get to?)

More of: Mai, Sara, Mayha, Tomoe, Miyu, Midori.

- Shizuru being found out for screwing Tomoe over and Natsuki's response - in all reality Shizuru is a person who warps the mind to manipulate people into doing what she wants to happen. Why not screw her over to see her own response?

- The current date of the events detailed better; I've slowly began trying to work it out through the knowledge which Sunrise gave out in the anime, but its very vague and frustrating to work out:

Zwei; 332 AR

Otome 331 AR

Fire of Windbloom Castle/Death of Sifr/Bruce/Lena - 317AR

Sifr: 311ish

Monica died in 281 AR – Dragon Lord War ended 50 years ago. - This is stated in the Otome graveyard of pillars by Miss Maria.

Ages - By 331AR
Miss Maria - 64 (Maria was probably a Coral (14-15) when Monica died in the DLW)
Mayha - 26?
Midori(?)/Yohko - 25
Anh - 24
Shizuru/Haruka - 23
Natsuki (Remember that in HiME Natsuki is older in her year due to the car crash) - 22
Mai - 21
Sara/Rosalie - 20
-
????????????? - No idea who Sara and Rosalie's Coral' were, also, in the Otome calendar it seems Natsuki's Coral is a Shizuru lookalike, the same lookalike who is seen for a split second being strangled to death by Aswad.
-
Nao - 16ish
Arika - 14

- An actual development cycle which shows Tomoe and Natsuki's similarity: Natsuki - muddled by Shizuru when she was fangirling over her, Tomoe - screwed over by Shizuru when finally getting alone time (if Shizuru is supposedly so loyal to Natsuki, why does she go around causing chaos and taking peoples' virginity?). (In the official sketch of the full character height chart, Tomoe and Natsuki have suspiciously similar poses, etc - arms folded). Also note that even though Natsuki is the person to be with Shizuru, or at least have a highly respecting view on Shizuru, Tomoe never actually went after her, ironically enough, instead it was Arika of all people who had done nothing to deserve the treatment in the first place. This is most likely because Tomoe saw Arika as a threat, whilst Natsuki, she might have believed was merely far too shy, awkward and pressured to have anything to do with Shizuru. (ShizNatsu -> TomYa: opposite and yet at the same time so awkwardly familiar).

- More episodes in Aries along with screentime for Haruka, Yukino, Sara and Chie (with the mysterious Otome Formation team of course).

- The name of all the Otome GEMs, e.g; Chie's.

- What happened to Elliot, she loved Lena to bits after all, did she perhaps commit suicide, retire or something else? Was she a relative of Sara or another lazy feat from Sunrise in designing?

- An understanding to what a fighter plane was doing underneath Windbloom Palace, it even had dry blood for damn sake - a connection to the spaceship seen in the Otome Extra of Arika and Erstin in Fuuka?). Because honestly, we don't see the actual planes in Otome being used, only on display, so it makes me wonder why a highly advanced Earthling style craft is doing underneath the Palace).

- Miss Maria's past and the events of the Dragon Lord War, along with finding out who her Oneesama, Monica truly was.

- Flashbacks from Mikoto for Fumi, (HiME?)-Mashiro and the events of the War of the Twelve Kingdoms/Nations. (There is offical artwork of who I believe to be Mai's mother beside Mikoto also).

- Arika's grandma? DOES SHE EVEN EXIST?! Arika: "Grandma always told me to keep her background information fuzzy!"

- More personal development for Arika - she didn't really change all that much, staying as her retardly spazzy yet oddly cute self along with staying rather oblivious to what technology truly does throughout the series).

- Whether or not the SOLT system worked (although I doubt it would have considering the Otome are living nukes, you cannot get rid of them, as soon as you do even deeper chaos would spiral out of control, especially since another country might take advantage of another randomly getting rid of their suicide defence.).

- More of sadistic manga Sergay.

- Natsuki evolving into her Otome manga version.

- Saeko?!

- More of Shiho's insanity.

- Sunrise attempting more pairing possiblities: NaoNi? HaruSara? Tom/??

- And finally a short scene over what would happen a few years after the events of Zwei.

- Oh, and of course more Mikoto cats and kurochs (the fuzzy desert bird things).

... There is more somewhere but right now I can't think of any. e.e

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:51 am

More shiznat.

No tentacles.

More fights....and everything else thats been said.

Also what ever teh F#@$@ you do! Do not put in Manshiro! Or else I'll make Atropus my slave and summon it on who ever created Manshiro (mwahahahahahaha!)

Also more Rad.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:09 am

More Midori and Youko interaction. They barely talk at all despite Youko running away from Aswad when they were both young.

Epic Yukariko fight scene.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:14 pm

MORE FIGHT SCENE WITH MAI
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:19 pm

I find this comment very ironic. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

I find this comment very ironic. >:3

my bad (.wat.....i....do. :pale: ..) they should hav add (like when a new person came in or some thing they should show the age )
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down