Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some story.. Thing.

2 posters

Go down

Some story.. Thing. Empty Some story.. Thing.

Post by denerop Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:54 am

Okay so, I've been all creative lately. I started 3 roleplays somewhere else, wrote two mai hime short stories, wrote thousands of stories in my mind, and wrote one still short thing in the computer. I'm still nothing but a 15 years old Dutch girl, so there will be many mistakes, probably. I will type the mai hime stories eventually, but first I'll post the thing I wrote on my ipod.

'Rima?' Milan asked with curious eyes. If the mythe was true, she would be a coldhearted murderer locked in the woods. She had killed Paige, an old classmate last year, or so says the rumor. Rima was guilty in the eyes of just everyone, she was a new student, and she didn't like the victim. Also, there was evidence that she was the killer. They say she escaped to the dark woods and cursed it. If you enter, you'll never get out.

Milan shook his head. 'Of course it's not true.' He said with a shrug. 'Oh really?' The black haired girl in front of him said. 'Then I dare you to sleep in Rima's wood.' How annoying, this girl is so annoying. What's the point of going there if Rima doesn't exist? 'Why should I?' Milan asked, ignoring the smirk on the girl's face. 'Because I, Serina, will give you ten bucks then.' Her answer sounded like she was rather confident he wasn't going to make it. 'So? As if I don't have ten bucks.' Milan said with a sigh as he picked up his back and swapped it over his shoulder. Without lookibg at Serina he started walking away.

'Oh?' Serina's voice sounded wicked and mean, but Milan decided to ignore it. 'Are you scared? Don't you want to know what happened to your dear sister?' Milan froze and heard Serina give out a slight giggle, knowing she accomplished her mission. Milan turned around and stared at Serina with a furious look in her eyes. 'Shut up about Paige.' He hissed. 'Then go looking for Rima.' Without thinking, Milan took a step forwards and punched Serina in her stomach with all his strength. He saw the girl bending over in pain, but he knew she had the same wicked smile on her face. 'This is so wrong of you.' Serina's voice said, it sounded painful and serious. But above all it was proud and insane.

'Well, well, Milan, hitting girls?' Milan looked at his shoes with an emotionless face. He wasn't planning on answerring. 'That's not the first time, Milan. You really have to watch your actions.' 'Yes, mister.' Milan mumbled. Serina had told the headmaster, her rich parents and all their classmates about the punch. She almost sounded proud when she told it. Of course she didn't tell them about Paige. 'Serina insulted Paige.' Milan said softly, still inspecting his shoes. They were very dirty, but he didn't really mind. New dirt was a new reason to inspect his shoes. 'That's not nice of her, but you shouldn't punch her. Give this to your parents..' The headmaster said as he placed a blue paper on the table. The handwriting was pretty neat. 'And nao go back to class.' He followed. 'Yes, Mister.' Milan saud as he folded the paper and walked away. He closed the door of the headmasters office and tossed the folded paper into a trash can. 'Stupid Serina..' He mumbled as he made his way over to the classroom.

denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

https://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Some story.. Thing. Empty Re: Some story.. Thing.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:29 pm

denerop wrote:Okay so, I've been all creative lately. I started 3 roleplays somewhere else, wrote two mai hime short stories, wrote thousands of stories in my mind, and wrote one still short thing in the computer. I'm still nothing but a 15 years old Dutch girl, so there will be many mistakes, probably. I will type the mai hime stories eventually, but first I'll post the thing I wrote on my ipod.

:D Give yourself credit, denden. Your sample or one-shot was well structured and got a bit interesting. If you can extend your craft with Mai-HiME/Otome fanfiction, I'll be sure to enjoy them. For the record, I'm probably one of the VERY few who will not yell "GET YOUR WORK BETA'ED, YOU RETARD" as I love to decipher fanfics. So don't feel too bad about mistakes of any kind, though you could ask someone out there to help you beta your stories.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:47 am

Thing is, I'm the best English speaker in my class, my friens always ask me things and words they don't know, so I'm not getting antwhere with that >.>
'Hey, Su, what's as?' ... Yeah, I kinda didn't know how to respond when they asked what face meant either.
So I'm going to type my Mai HiME stories, one is about Miyu and Alyssa, (duh), and the other about Takumi and Akira.
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

https://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:26 pm

denerop wrote:Thing is, I'm the best English speaker in my class, my friens always ask me things and words they don't know, so I'm not getting antwhere with that >.>
'Hey, Su, what's as?' ... Yeah, I kinda didn't know how to respond when they asked what face meant either.
So I'm going to type my Mai HiME stories, one is about Miyu and Alyssa, (duh), and the other about Takumi and Akira.

:D At least you know enough to have people ask you for help. ^_~

Great! I can't wait to read them! Don't forget, one thread for one fanfiction story each, and mention which series the fic is based on (Mai-HiME or Mai-Otome).
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down