Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Una Shamrock the mother of Shizuru Viola?

+7
Miyotakano
GAP
Chaglette
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Kino karutta-chan
Ice Silver Crystal
Luu Sky Sapphire
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

shizuru - Is Una Shamrock the mother of Shizuru Viola? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Una Shamrock the mother of Shizuru Viola?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:57 pm

shezaei-neko wrote: cookie Zero f*cks cookie mode activated!

Yukariko : *gets down on her knees to pray* Oh Lord, please protect me from these open minded liberals.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Is Una Shamrock the mother of Shizuru Viola? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Una Shamrock the mother of Shizuru Viola?

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:06 pm

dawn : Nyancat!! I choose you!!!

poptart kat

Nyancat! Use yuri rainbow attack NOW!!!
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:01 am

shezaei-neko wrote: dawn : Nyancat!! I choose you!!!

poptart kat

Nyancat! Use yuri rainbow attack NOW!!!
Yuri rainbow attack should be a healing attack for any lesbian (except Tomoe) in Mai-HiME/Otome Natsuki Kruger2 Gay Rainbow Gay Rainbow Gay Rainbow Gay Rainbow Gay Rainbow Shiho Huit
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:27 am

During my desert excavations in search of the lost knowledge of the pre-Otome age, I came across this thread & thought I'd have my two-penneth.

Una & Shizuru? Quite probably. It's certainly a tantalising idea.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:They're both the Bewitching Smile Amethyst and unless I missed something, perhaps GEM are passed down through family bloodline? Happened to Arika, but the circumstances were different.

And, of course, Lena got the GEM from her mother (regarding whom could her initial aversion to Lena becoming an Otome perhaps stem from her own experiences during the Dragon King War as much as from her fears for her daughter?). Also, Elliot & Sara are both green-eyed blondes who use the same GEM (and even enjoy First Column status). Elli-chin is also seen wearing glasses in episode 2 (though that can't be conclusive given Lena herself sports a pair when masquerading as a maid).

Nevertheless, in other cases GEMs are passed down between unrelated individuals in the case of retirement (for example Akane obtaining the Pure Heart Malachite after Rosalie's abortive retirement).

With regards to Irma & Natsuki, Ice's point is of key important in my view: -

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:Una could be the mama. i don't think Irma-san is Natsuki's mother. she'd have to look like saeko. :/

Plus, if Irma bears a superficial resemblance to anyone, to me she's most likely to be related to the probable third member of Shizuru & Haruka's Trias seen in the picture from Natsuki's Coral days: -

shizuru - Is Una Shamrock the mother of Shizuru Viola? - Page 4 3rd_pe10

I'm not saying that this girl is definitely related to Irma but she has more of a resemblance to her than Natsuki does. Perhaps all three hail from the enigmatic land of Kruger?
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:56 pm

Una does vaguely resemble Shizuru but it could be just coincidence
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4