Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels

+7
hikari no fuuka
Hohoemu
Krystal of Nol
denerop
Kino karutta-chan
Maishina
Luu Sky Sapphire
11 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

shizuru - Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels - Page 3 Empty Re: Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:10 am

Kino karutta-chan wrote:We should quote you: "Cuz is never enough ShizNat!" ;D;D

Haha Indeed... you hear that Sunrise!!!
Razz
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels - Page 3 Empty Re: Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels

Post by Hohoemu Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:24 am

How so? Perhaps the pressures of being in a relationship frightens you? I wouldn't blame you, if that were the case. ^^;

Well, that's it in a way. I'm quite frightened of being loved by someone I don't love, and having to say them it can' work between us is something that frightens me and makes me sad. However, I think being with the girl I love would be more easy to me.
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 552
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://www.poison-and-the-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:We should quote you: "Cuz is never enough ShizNat!" ;D;D

That should be her rank!

Idea

^______^ Thanks for the idea, Kino-chan....

Hohoemu wrote:Well, that's it in a way. I'm quite frightened of being loved by someone I don't love, and having to say them it can' work between us is something that frightens me and makes me sad. However, I think being with the girl I love would be more easy to me.

I've rejected so many without hurting their feelings. Some people learn to love someone they don't feel quite attached to at first. The most beautiful gift can come in the plainest box too. ^_~ If I needed a lover that HAS to be up to my high standards, then I will end up a lonely person in the long run. I'm looking for someone right (Well, I have found someone...) but I'm not picky either. Can't afford to be in this lifetime.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:32 am

Love is a difficult thing. I know it now, but as difficult as it can be, it is -it has been- something really wonderful for me. Even if it has been painful sometimes, loving her is the best thing I've done in my lofe I believe. I suffered but it brought and still brings me so much that I can't say it is really something bad. I always believe that even though the moment is very hard, some good, happy things will follow, so I never give up, I never fall ever deeper so I can't go back up to the surface.
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Hohoemu wrote:Love is a difficult thing. I know it now, but as difficult as it can be, it is -it has been- something really wonderful for me. Even if it has been painful sometimes, loving her is the best thing I've done in my lofe I believe. I suffered but it brought and still brings me so much that I can't say it is really something bad. I always believe that even though the moment is very hard, some good, happy things will follow, so I never give up, I never fall ever deeper so I can't go back up to the surface.

I have to disagree a bit. Depending on the person I was with, it wasn't always a wonderful experience. The only positive thing I can say about being with someone I don't like (at all) anymore is the fact that I learned from my mistakes. I'm content knowing I'm the only one who can change who I am. It's my own decision making that benefits me most. Natsuki felt like this too, but we were smart enough to accept special individuals into our lives. Yet still maintaining our integrity...and our stubbornness. XD

You mentioned happy things will follow, just like aftermath of the Festival/Carnival arc. Shizuru and Natsuki never gave up on each other and look how that turned out. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:That should be her rank!

Idea

^______^ Thanks for the idea, Kino-chan....

OMG!!! Thanks a lot, to both of you, I love that rank shizuru - Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels - Page 3 Herz sed you a lot of hugs!!! shizuru - Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels - Page 3 Icon_cheers
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:40 am

I have to disagree a bit. Depending on the person I was with, it wasn't always a wonderful experience.

I don't know, I can't say if it is always the case so far I have loved only one person, and because of her -but I can't blame her for it-, I have never been her girlfriend, so I can't knwo how it can be in that case... Sorry ^^
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:37 pm

You're welcome, Krystal! <3333 Muchos besos!!!

Hohoemu wrote:I don't know, I can't say if it is always the case so far I have loved only one person, and because of her -but I can't blame her for it-, I have never been her girlfriend, so I can't knwo how it can be in that case... Sorry ^^

*smiles* It's a shame you don't live near me. I could find someone for you, I'm a love doctor like Floe from Simoun. So they say. Anyway, it's hard to believe you're single. You're a wonderful artist and a ShizNat fan. A good combination to capture the attention of a bi-sexual or homosexual female. Guess a majority of those girls are taken.

It seems like there was always someone available when I lurked forums in the past, but you only search for one precious person. *scoff* Guess I can be picky too. ^_^ Remember the beach scene in Mai HiME episode 9? All the girls wanted Shizuru and to serve her, but only one maiden stays within her mind.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:50 am

Thanks, but I don't think people are interested in being with me, and you seem to already know that there is only one person I want to be with ^^. Moreover, only two of the people around me know I am a lesbian, and they are not, so only boys can be interested in me, but as far as I know, they are not either. And I think it's better this way.

Yeah, I perfectly remember that scene, and I agree with what you said about Shizuru. But I am not as popular as she is.
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:31 pm

You are welcome, Krystal ^__^

@ Hohoemu
umm... I am pretty sure that I was in the same situation you are now. Of course not the same same situation, but similiar. Most of the time it sucked. Well, I am happy for you that you can enjoy it this much, too. I am not sure, if anybody ask this before, but what about confessing to her?? Or does she know??
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:34 am

Actually, she knows I love her. I told her once I was sure what I felt for her was love. It was not very easy, but surely I would not have been able to tell it to anyone else I would be in love with; I knew that, even though she will not share my feelings, she will understand me. And so did she!
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Hohoemu wrote:Actually, she knows I love her. I told her once I was sure what I felt for her was love. It was not very easy, but surely I would not have been able to tell it to anyone else I would be in love with; I knew that, even though she will not share my feelings, she will understand me. And so did she!

Communication is key in any relationship. Whether it be love or friendship. Anyone willing to listen and understand is someone you want to be have around.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:18 pm

@ Hohoemu
Trust me, I know how hard it can be to tell somebody that you love this person. So I know it had to be hard for you telling her.
Well, can I ask you how much time has passed since then??
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:16 am

Bearly more than one year. It was in may 2009, but I can't remember the exact date. And yes, it has been hard, I didn't know how to begin, how to tell her, but I finally did, and I've known since that time that I was right. At least for myself. And I must tell you that it is good to feel supported as I am with you ^^
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:38 pm

uhhh.
No problem (or so) ö.ö You're welcome.

Well, you know I was asking about the date, because maybe she forgot it or more it doesn't bother her anymore?? I don't know. I just wish she could answer your feelings *drop*
Do you talk with her about your feelings, or...?? She is straight, right?? Does she has a boyfriend??

If this is too personal or whatever you don't have to answer, but you know this yourself, don't you?? I am just trying to find a way >_<
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:00 am

No problem, it doesn't matter. In fact, I will answer all your questions because it permits me to talk about that, so do not hesitate ^^

I know what you mean, I often wonder, but don't dare asking her about that. She once asked me if I still loved her, it was in december, but since that time, we never talked about that anymore. In fact she is bisexual, but all of her experiences of love were failures, and she suffered a lot from it, so she decided not to love anymore, at least for a moment. It was just the wrong time for me. And that is a eason why I don't want to tell her I love her now, for fear she would suffer from it. It can sound paradoxical, but I can't bear being responsible of the fact she is in pain. So you're right, maybe she forgot it, maybe she thinks I don't love her anymore, but I don't know, I don't know how she feels towards it now... She told me my love for her made her realise she was important, but also that she didn't deserve it; her self-estim is about zero, you know...

Once again, if you have other questions, don't hesitate, I will do my best to answer!
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:34 pm

It's good to talk about these things, isn't it?? ^__^

Don't dare to ask again, huh?? It's still so hard to talk about love with the person you love, except you are in a relationship with this person for a while, right?? Not easy at all. Maybe you will have the guts (: D) again and tell her again.

I know this story already. One of my "exes" said exatly the same thing. It wasn't because of me, but because of a latter relationship she had. She is bi, too, but wasn't in a relationship with a guy for some years (if I am right). Anyway: She did said she won't fall in love again and won't has a relationship again for a while and still she is in a relationship right now! XD I think it's idiotic to say that you won't love anymore after the things which happenend to you. You still can't control, if you fall in love or not *roll eyes*

So you are Shizuru here. When did she told her that she won't be in love anymore??

Oh well, zero self-confidence doesn't help much here, dammit :/
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:53 am

Yeah, really good!! XD

I Believe she will finally love again, even if I know there is no chance or a few that she will fall in love for me, but I know she will one day. I did quite the same some years ago, you know. When my prents divorced, I rejected love from myself to avoid suffering from it, and it worked untill last year. But I can say I've been taken by surprise, as I thought love would come to me as a boy, not as a girl. And I finally "lost the fight". But I never had any regrets. Even if I suffered from loving her "for nothing", I always thought all the joy and happiness she gave me was greater and it was a way for me not to fall deeper and deeper so I could not come up. And I still hope she will love me bak one day, even if I fear not to still love her at that time...
So yeah, I am Shizuru! She told me that some month ago, I didn't remember when exactly. In winter, but I can't remember much...
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:28 am

Oh well... I personally never said that I didn't want to fall in love again even if I did said that I don't wanted to love this one person anymore, but these aren't the same things, are they??
My parents had a divorce, too. I was still little, so I can't remember much and I don't know, if that had any influence in THAT way *shrug* But when you said it was to this time that you didn't wanted to love anyone... It was really hard for you, wasn't it?? :/
I know this hope. It's great and horrible at the same time. Are you scared that she could love you some day??

She knows Mai HiME, too?? :3
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:25 am

Oh, sorry é_è. My parents divorced about six years ago, I was 12, and as I am the eldest of four children, I thought I had to be strong and whatever... I succeded in keeping that deep inside of me, but it finally broke last year with a serie of bads etc. And at the same time, I was falling un love. I knew my parents, and especially my mother suffered from the divorce, and so my brother and sisters and I did, and it made me think that love was not worth because of all the suffering it could bring. That's what happened.
I can't say I am scared she could love me, I am afraid she would love me once I don't love her anymore. I don't want her to be in the same situation as I am now.

She doesn't know Mai HIME, but I think she should! I wanted to try making her see them ^^

Just some information: I'm going on holiday today, and I won't have a computer for a moment, so do not panic or whatever if I don't reply immediatly ^^. Sorry.
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Hohoemu wrote:Just some information: I'm going on holiday today, and I won't have a computer for a moment, so do not panic or whatever if I don't reply immediatly ^^. Sorry.

lol No problem, Hoho. I received this news in my email first. Be safe now and come back to us soon. ^_^ In the future, post in this thread set up by Kino-chan...

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/mai-multiverse-off-topic-f6/the-i-won-t-be-here-for-a-while-thread-t204.htm

...when you're going to take off. Just so nobody else panics. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:30 am

@ Hohoemu

So I misunderstood you. I should be the one who is sorry XD
I can't remember how old I was when my parents divorced, but I am pretty sure that I was younger. I see now. It's still a sad thing that you thought like this. Of course I can understand it.

Yeah, you mention this before. But it's always like this, isn't it??

But she said you are like Shizuru?? @__@

No problem here. Have fun! :3 And be back safely ^_^
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:28 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:But she said you are like Shizuru?? @__@

^_^ Uh oh, Kino-chan's falling in love again. Even the slightest personality resemblance to Shizuru will turn Kino on like a lightbulb. Anything goes, indeed. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:49 am

umm, Luu, you know what?? Because you are teasing me all the time, you are my Shizuru and I am your Natsuki! *blush*

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:15 pm

XDDDDDDDDD That's just gross, Kino-chan.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next