Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels

+7
hikari no fuuka
Hohoemu
Krystal of Nol
denerop
Kino karutta-chan
Maishina
Luu Sky Sapphire
11 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

shizuru - Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels Empty Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 01, 2010 12:37 pm

Discuss ShizNat in all their glory. From their relationship, to powers, influence on your life, anything! Wink Keep it clean! :oops: Or maybe not.

shizuru - Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels PDVD_087

Like an angel watching over her loved one, Shizuru always finds Natsuki to be intriguing. In return, Natsuki finds Shizuru to be an enigma. A mystery she cannot figure out. [:)] *le siiiiigh* Don't mind me, having my usual ShizNat moment here. XD

I can relate to Shizuru in that way. I'm a soldier of sorts, watching over someone I care for. Even if that person refuses the help. Gotta break them out of their shells with kindness, otherwise they'll lead a tough life. With Natsuki and Shizuru, they truly discovered each other and thanks to Natsuki's forgiveness and understanding, the bond between the two is stronger than ever. ^_^

So discuss ShizNat and why you love them so much. As individuals and as a couple. :oops:

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels Empty Hmmmmmmmmm......................

Post by Maishina Tue May 11, 2010 1:08 am

At first I didn't wonder why do I love those two....but I had a feeling that there is really something within me that keeps me liking them....is it just because they are one of the anime couples I like? and my curiosity about what will happen to the second chapter of their relationship gives me excitement?.......but then I've just realize what it was,,the thing that's been bugging me all this time.....you know what I've figured out??????

MEN I'm just totally addicted to em'......what can I do............. lol!
Maishina
Maishina
Student Council President
Student Council President

Bubuzuke points : 4
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1

http://maihime-otome-empire.webs.com/WEBPROTECT-index.htm

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels Empty Re: Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. ShizNat is the kind of couple that surprises their viewers each and every time. They're so deep and mysterious.

What? You're addicted to men? ^_^ I'm quite flattered.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels Empty Re: Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels

Post by Kino karutta-chan Thu May 13, 2010 8:42 am

Luu wrote:What? You're addicted to men? ^_^ I'm quite flattered.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It's just your wish, isn't it?? ;P But thx for making me giggling ^__^

@ Topic (Because I am not a person who spams in real topics (oh really?? XD))
You could say, Shizuru and Natsuki are the only anime / manga couple I love both characters this incredibly much. Normaly I like / love only one MORE than the other. So, Shizuru and Natsuki are the best (real) anime / manga couple ever ö.ö
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 14, 2010 2:45 am

;P Maybe. And you're welcome, I have that effect on women. ^_^

I agree with what you said about Shizuru and Natsuki. Before them was Hachiru (Haruka and Michiru from Sailor Moon) who were like the original Queens of all yuri couples. Then Utena/Anthy came into the picture. Shizuru and Natsuki's relationship is more personal and down to earth in comparison. So I can understand why many would consider them the best anime/manga couple. They're definitely in the top 5 for me.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Fri May 14, 2010 7:00 am

Personally, i'm not that into yuri.
But, i don't know.
I think Natsuki and Shizuru just.. fit.
So, i do like shiznat.
I can't really explain why tough.
They're both a bit hard to draw for me, otherwise i would have a fanart made already..
(Alyssa and Miyu are easier to draw, Miyu is harder than Alyssa tough.)
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

https://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Maybe it's because their chemistry is just sooo good? Or perhaps they're subtle compared to other yuri couples you might of seen? Dunno. I feel a special bond between the two, one of the reasons I love them so much.

I'm a huge fan of yuri. Most yuri stories, that I've read anyway, are usually very well written and touch your heart on a personal level.

XD Well, you do have a special bond with Alyssa and Miyu. Just as strong as the bond between them. :) As an artist, when you love the characters that much, the spark to draw them lights up instantly.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat May 15, 2010 8:33 am

I am not this huge fan of Utena and Anthy. I don't like Anthy (haven't a real idea why yet o.o) and Utena is a great, naive person, but not my favourite in the Anime / Manga. I like Juri and Shiori more. But they aren't a good pair either, because Shiori is such an........ you know XD

And Haruka and Michiru?? Yeah, yeah, the "Queens of all yuri couples", not for me ;D I like them (Michiru more than Haruka), but not this much I like other couples o.o And I don't know them this long (okay, I do, but not really... CONFUSION).

Luu wrote:As an artist, when you love the characters that much, the spark to draw them lights up instantly.
Not really true, Shizuru is still hard to draw for me ;P (and many other characters, too)... or so XD
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu May 20, 2010 2:08 pm

First time I saw Natsuki and Shizuru it was in this pic 16,666 Hit banner - THX by Jango-Joe and asked myself: who ere they? omg they look so good! but then I made the HUGE mistake to see the manga first!!!!

It was a disappointment *sigh* but I don't gave up my friends!!!

I saw the anime and well... I fell in love with ShizNat and now I can't get enough of them!!!! and hell I'm so happy for that!
:face:
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Fri May 21, 2010 1:35 pm

As for me, when I started watching Mai HIME, I didn't really like Shizuru, I thought she had something... special, maybe... But when I saw how she was towards Natsuki, I began to like her more and more. And now I really do love her!!! <3 She reminds me of myself. And I know now that if I had met Natsuki I would have loved her just like Shizuru does.
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 552
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://www.poison-and-the-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 21, 2010 3:04 pm

@ Krystal: Yeah, the manga didn't do anything for me. I own it, but rarely touch it. ^^; The anime truly planted the seeds for my Mai fandom. When ShizNat started to blossom in the Carnival/Festival arc, things just clicked. ^_^

@ Hohoemu: First things first, welcome to the Mai Multiverse forum! ^_^ So happy to see you here! Second, I like your little story. A lot of female Mai fans wish they could find their Shizuru. Or Natsuki, if their personality resembles Shizuru. Their relationship is that delicious and sweet. ^_^ You can't help but relate to it or want a similar love in your life.

^_~ Those wishing to find their Natsuki to tease and love (or their Shizuru to trust and make your life more interesting), just keep trying. Who knows, she may show up when you least expect it. ^_^

As for me..*ahem* I'll stick with my Akane. :oops:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Wed May 26, 2010 12:22 pm

Thanks Luu, nice to meet you too!! ^^
Well, in fact, I do have my Natsuki, even if she's not really like THE Natsuki we know.. But she fits me, however <3
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 26, 2010 12:31 pm

Hohoemu wrote:Thanks Luu, nice to meet you too!! ^^
Well, in fact, I do have my Natsuki, even if she's not really like THE Natsuki we know.. But she fits me, however <3

Does she have any Natsuki qualities? Like the poutiness, the focused determination, or perhaps a love for mayonnaise. I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Wed May 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Hm, not really, she hates mayonnaise!!! ^^ But she is quite determined to do some things. She's my best friend, in any case! Although she is very different from Natsuki, I love her, as I would have loved the real Natsuki...!
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 27, 2010 1:52 am

Hohoemu wrote:Hm, not really, she hates mayonnaise!!! ^^ But she is quite determined to do some things. She's my best friend, in any case! Although she is very different from Natsuki, I love her, as I would have loved the real Natsuki...!

That's really sweet. The most effective relationships are the ones where your partner is more than just a lover. If you were with the real Natsuki, how would you act around her? *ish curious*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Thu May 27, 2010 2:55 pm

Don't mind curiosity ^^ Well, I don't really know, just as Shizuru does I think, but without trying to kill anyone for her (I hope so, at least...). Shizuru is quite part of me now, she's THE anime character I most look like.
What about you? What do you think about Shizuru and Natsuki?
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 27, 2010 10:02 pm

Hohoemu wrote:Don't mind curiosity

Even though it takes the lives of innocent cats.

Hohoemu wrote:What about you? What do you think about Shizuru and Natsuki?

I've had my say here and on my ShizNat website already, but I can repeat myself. ;P In general, Shizuru and Natsuki are the most unique couple I've ever come across. Their ordeal throughout the series is a story of trust, friendship betrayal, and forgiveness. It's not just the good looks that make their relationship work.

Imagine being someone having difficulty trusting people in general. Men and women alike. Screwed over countless times to the point of having a very secretive lifestyle. Unable to open up. Until one day, you meet this one special person who supported you, did favors out of kindness, and secretly became passionate about you. So much that it turns into more than just friendliness. The feelings for you become so strong, that this person will do anything to have you. This is where Shizuru usually gets her hate crowd, claiming her to be a rapist stalker. They couldn't be more wrong. It's a strong form of love, different from the norm. Maybe I'm too open minded, but I support that form of affection for another. Anyway, you soon realize the depth of this strong affection and treasure the fact that this person has been there for you since the beginning. The end result being forgiveness for this special person. After all, why throw everything away (even after a Duran and Kiyohime tangle) when this person truly loves you.

That is Shizuru and Natsuki to me.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hikari no fuuka Sun May 30, 2010 10:56 am

nyahahahaha a forum full of shiznat addicts......

hikari no fuuka
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 1
Armitage GUTS!!! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Mon May 31, 2010 3:24 pm

Sorry, I may have seen it, but I didn'y remember...

Reading you makes me feel like I am the entire Shizuru and Natsuki couple myself. In fact, I was quite like Natsuki before I met the one I love, but thanks to her, I'm now quite different. She was always here for me when I needed her, she gave me more than anyone never had, good as well as bad things, as love usually brings. It's as if from Natsuki I became Shizuru, even if I never undestood since now I was so close to Natsuki too...

Then, the second Mai HIME couple I prefer is the duo Alyssa-Myu. I think their relationship is very strong and really beautiful. The way Myu was devoted to her little princess, the fact they both were "synthetic" girls, only created to be wariors, to obey and be thrown away once they can't be used anymore, for me it is just... well, I don't know how to describe it, but it really strikes me each time I see them together...!
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Hohoemu wrote:Reading you makes me feel like I am the entire Shizuru and Natsuki couple myself. In fact, I was quite like Natsuki before I met the one I love, but thanks to her, I'm now quite different. She was always here for me when I needed her, she gave me more than anyone never had, good as well as bad things, as love usually brings. It's as if from Natsuki I became Shizuru, even if I never undestood since now I was so close to Natsuki too...

Then, the second Mai HIME couple I prefer is the duo Alyssa-Myu. I think their relationship is very strong and really beautiful. The way Myu was devoted to her little princess, the fact they both were "synthetic" girls, only created to be wariors, to obey and be thrown away once they can't be used anymore, for me it is just... well, I don't know how to describe it, but it really strikes me each time I see them together...!

The one who's right for you will have the ability to make you a better person and vice versa. With the bad comes the good. It's a constant learning experience when you're in a relationship. I'm slowly developing into a new relationship with a very special girl. One I met very recently who took great interest in me. Perhaps it's because I opened up to her fast with my last breakup. I'm guessing she was so intrigued by my story and my personality in general, that she fell for me. Allowing me to be near her at all times. I feel things are moving a bit fast, but it won't be long till I return my feelings to her. She never escapes my mind, so I will eventually submit to my feelings and officially become her boyfriend. It's what she wants, and it's what I want. She's straight, but acts a lot like Shizuru in the pushy flirt department. I love you I'm not like Natsuki when dealing with affections, so I will gladly accept whatever Alison (the girl's name) does and return the favor. Wink I'm assertive like that.

As for Alyssa and Miyu, I do enjoy their relationship as well. It hit a raw nerve when Joseph Greer considered Alyssa useless or whatever he said. Finishing her off was cowardly with Miyu wiping him out in return. In fantasy land, synthetics...which I prefer to call "Artificial People" (reference from the 1986 film, Aliens. Don't mind my geekiness. XD ) are living beings. If they're self aware and value life, they deserve to live. ^_^ Common sci fi logic, but it's true. Miyu's admiration for Alyssa transcended her programming. For all the would-be guardians from the Searrs Foundation that looked after Alyssa, this beautiful android is the only who loved her and would do anything to protect her.

^_^ Oh and Hoho-chan, if you wanna continue discussion on Alyssa/Miyu or any other HiME character, head to to this section:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/mai-hime-discussion-f3/

You can continue the ShizNat discussion here though. I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:20 pm

I see what you mean. Well, that's very nice you have found a girl like her!! Wish you would be happy with her! Even if I know the girl I love will certainly not love me back, she is my best friend, and I know I am very important to her too, so that's quite enough I think.

Ok, thanks for the link, I will go and see it!
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:01 pm

Hohoemu wrote:I see what you mean. Well, that's very nice you have found a girl like her!! Wish you would be happy with her! Even if I know the girl I love will certainly not love me back, she is my best friend, and I know I am very important to her too, so that's quite enough I think.

Ok, thanks for the link, I will go and see it!

Thank you! :oops: Don't sell yourself short though. Give it some time, your relationship with your best friend could blossom into something much more in the future. ^_~ I'm an optimist, so I wish you the best fulfilling your own RL ShizNat relationship.

XD You're welcome.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:14 pm

You're right, it can become more than friendship, and I keep on hoping it will. I am an optimistic person, but I also know that she would obviously not fall in love with me, or anyone else. But I can't give up, I still hope, I still see that small light shining bright in the darkness- that light she once told me I was to her... Maybe I am just stupid, but I truly love her, and even if I can live like that, I hope one day she will feel the same for me as I feel for her.
Thanks for supporting me!
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:28 pm

Hohoemu wrote:You're right, it can become more than friendship, and I keep on hoping it will. I am an optimistic person, but I also know that she would obviously not fall in love with me, or anyone else. But I can't give up, I still hope, I still see that small light shining bright in the darkness- that light she once told me I was to her... Maybe I am just stupid, but I truly love her, and even if I can live like that, I hope one day she will feel the same for me as I feel for her.
Thanks for supporting me!

*shakes head* The moment you give up, that's when you realize the love was never true. You have to be persistent for who and what you want. If she likes you as much as you say, she'll come around and realize it herself. You're not stupid, but yes, love can blind a person. I should know, it happened a while back before I met this new girl. I have confidence in you, and you're most welcome. ^_^ Here's an image to keep you strong...

shizuru - Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels PDVD_091-1
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Thanks a lot, that's very nice to you!! You are right about the moment to give up I think. I am not blind though, I don't feel like all these lovers for whom the loved one is perfect etc, I know her qualities as well as her defects, I know she is not perfect, but that's the reason I love her with both. And even if all of her experiences of love were painful failures so she decided not to love anymore, she knows I love her, and I believe in something possible between us.

And thanks for the picture, it's a really wonderful scene, and it fills me with heath and hapiness *hugs and kisses*
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next