Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Ishigami Thread

2 posters

Go down

An Ishigami Thread Empty An Ishigami Thread

Post by Abicion Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:51 pm

HEY ABICION GUY

WHAT IS YOUR INTENTION?

An Ishigami Thread 5v62ht

I MEAN TO CONSTANTLY RAMBLE ABOUT THE ASPECTS OF THE MY HIME ANIME THAT BOTHER ME UNTIL I GO INSANE AND I TAKE YOU WITH ME TODAY.

And why, do you ask? Because it's Christmas, I'm stuck indoors with a sore throat and a bad fever, my Raphael Gundam kit and the first three issues of the Viper DC mini-series haven't come in yet, everyone on Gelbooru hates me because of my Cure Pine videos, Fable III sucks, I finished reading EXA, I've been watching nothing but Scrooged, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, and Bad Santa for the past two days, and I have nothing better to do. So let's have an Ishigami thread.

The Mai Hime anime tells us that Ishigami is essentially a criminal mastermind with close ties with the First District, and he has aspirations of using Yukariko to dominate the world. At least, that's what we're told in the second half the show. My problem with this is, where the Hell was this guy in the first half of the show? If we're supposed to truly believe Ishigami's ingeniousness and his plan didn't come out of freakin' nowhere, where was he trying to weasel his way around with Searrs? Why didn't he ever even try saying something to the effect of "Hey Alyssa, if you grant my HiME and I certain privileges, I can give you the names of the other girls"? I mean, that's exactly the type of character the second half of the show tells you he's supposed to be.

Furthermore, his plan on its own doesn't even make sense. He listens to Nagi's untrue advice that each time a HiME is defeated, the victorious HiME personally absorbs their powers in a process undoubtedly ripped off from Highlander. This ties in with the recurring problem of how Nagi lies about absolutely everything he says to everyone except Mashiro and Reito to manipulate them and everybody knows this. And even if you ignore all of that, the HiME Quickening concept is instantly debunked when Ishigami and Yukariko personally witness that not happening when Shiho defeats Akira.

Even with all of this proven bull**** sitting in front of him, Ishigami never doubts his plan for a second. This makes him look hopelessly stupid and contradicts with the very premise of him being an evil genius. UGH.

What's Ishigami's issue, man?
Abicion
Abicion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 247
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

https://www.youtube.com/user/OrihimintRyunanade

Back to top Go down

An Ishigami Thread Empty Re: An Ishigami Thread

Post by Highman Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:40 pm

Abicion wrote:
Even with all of this proven bull**** sitting in front of him, Ishigami never doubts his plan for a second. This makes him look hopelessly stupid and contradicts with the very premise of him being an evil genius. UGH.

What's Ishigami's issue, man?

Ishigami is man with opportunity and easily had the best on overthrowing Nagi and OL out of the window.

Ishigami is smart but don't have special powers. Another story that Ishigami was indeed from a noble family until something bad happen then becomes this Gin cunning person also he does believe District One had a master plan from the beginning (replica Black Mountain). That's why he was eager to be in the Carnival.

We may not seen the last of him, but I'm sure he's could be rising neutral villain in upcoming saga. For Yukariko's sake, she needs to be very careful on being a young mother and one step closer around Wataru.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down