Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furries: Misunderstood?

2 posters

Go down

Furries: Misunderstood? Empty Furries: Misunderstood?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:05 pm

^ (( The above documentary focuses on several furries and their lifestyles. Personally, I don't have a problem with furries since everyone is obligated to enjoy whatever the fuckk they want. To anyone who calls them weird doesn't really help. We're a weird bunch here at the Mai-Multiverse too, nobody's "normal" by any stretch of the word. However, I can certainly understand why furries would get raised eyebrows all the time. The ones featured in this video are a bit too over-the-top, don't really understand the balance between fantasy and reality. The old saying goes, there's a time and place for everything. Me? Well, like Stan from South Park says "I do love animals, just...not like you guys do."

Watch the documentary and let me know what you think. I've shared this with every forum I've been with in the past and it would be a good chance to know your tolerance level for something "weird". ;p ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Furries: Misunderstood? Empty Re: Furries: Misunderstood?

Post by Kara Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Welll, I can't watch it, but I have a pretty good idea of what it is, so imma jus throw my opinion out there. To me, I do think it's a bit weird, certainly something I would never do, nor would I like to see in public. However, whatever you do in your private time is none of my concern.

That's just what I think about everything I consider weird. Even myself! me, Katie and Kenz talk to eachother in weird voices that are supposed to be the HiME characters (which is where we get most of our abridged ideas from, though the voices aren't all the same) But I would never consider doing that at school or in public, because A.) I'd have no friends and B.) That's not socially acceptable.

But like, if you're at a furry convention, with other people like that, then yeah, go for it. But no one else wants to know about it. Besides, why would you go around telling people anyway?
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:25 pm

((Well, you bring up conventions as an example for escapism. Even at NYAF, I was being civilized. Maybe I'm too mature (I'm 24 for fuckk's sake, not the rowdy boy I used to be.) but there is a time and place to unleash your "odd" passion for something. Not matter how twisted it may be.

Not saying being a furry is twisted, just saying no matter what you're into. Either leave it at home or assemble a secluded fanclub. ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down