Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Shizuru Viola doing exactly? [Mai-Otome Episode 9]

+11
ShizuruF
TeaLover
justrosiehere
zanekal1
SpiderNeKoHiME
Krystal of Nol
ookamidesu
RedEyedWolf
Ice Silver Crystal
Konaxookami
Luu Sky Sapphire
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

shizuru - What is Shizuru Viola doing exactly? [Mai-Otome Episode 9] - Page 2 Empty Re: What is Shizuru Viola doing exactly? [Mai-Otome Episode 9]

Post by depression76 Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:07 am

Narsilia wrote:she was checking if the Negi survived leek

O__O

LOL

+1 rep and cookie
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

shizuru - What is Shizuru Viola doing exactly? [Mai-Otome Episode 9] - Page 2 Empty Re: What is Shizuru Viola doing exactly? [Mai-Otome Episode 9]

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:41 am

depression76 wrote:

O__O

LOL

+1 rep and cookie

Cookieee :D

*happily munches away*
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:43 am

O__O

XDDDDD

*catches breath*

Oh that was deliciously funny. <3 Bad news is, the clip we had of this scene was on our old channel that under.

:(

The good news is, I'm reuploading it today and will attach your comment to it. >:3

leek This negi smell like Natsuki-chan~

Akira Okuzaki : More like Natsuki-chan poopie.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:47 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

O__O

XDDDDD

*catches breath*

Oh that was deliciously funny. <3 Bad news is, the clip we had of this scene was on our old channel that under.

:(

The good news is, I'm reuploading it today and will attach your comment to it. >:3

leek This negi smell like Natsuki-chan~

Akira Okuzaki : More like Natsuki-chan poopie.

oi, now... XD

datgodess Negi, Negi, up your ass, grants you health and great success leek
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Thanks to Narsi-chan, the video was reuploaded to Mai-Multiverse YouTube channel!

Includes Japanese and English versions!

One of the best Shizuru Viola and Natsuki Kruger (ShizNat) moments in Mai-Otome. Haruka Armitage, Yukino and Yohko also guest star.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Is my impression or Natsuki in the English version sounds more surprised for the magic hand? XD leek
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Is my impression or Natsuki in the English version sounds more surprised for the magic hand? XD leek

XD You're not imagining things, Krystal. The voice actress clearly overacted the scene with a more orgasm touch. Saeko-sama was more subtle~

Natsuki Kuga : That kyoto-ben girlfriend of mine found my weak point!

Neena : Now you know how it feels, Headmistress.

Natsuki Kuga : I'm not the Headmistress. THAT'S THE HEADMISTRESS.

Gakuenchou : Somebody rang?

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:04 am

Thread resurrection!

I have to give my opinion on this XD I watched the video of a couple of times, and judging by Shizuru's arm position, and seeing that her arm stretched out, I assume she'd put her hand on Natsuki's lower back and decided to slide down and rub her bum... ya know... >:B
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Thread resurrection!

I have to give my opinion on this XD I watched the video of a couple of times, and judging by Shizuru's arm position, and seeing that her arm stretched out, I assume she'd put her hand on Natsuki's lower back and decided to slide down and rub her bum... ya know... >:B

>:3 Yes, we know. Quite daring of Shizuru Viola to do that in front of Youko, Haruka and Yukino. With the way Haruka stormed in talking about how useless so and so is, you'd think she was jealous of the attention Natsuki was getting.

Hey Armitage, when was the last time Yukino stuffed her fingers inside you? :'3

Armitage : *RAGEFEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Whirlwind Rose Quarts Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:36 am

What I told my parents when they seen that scene and what I believe happened are two completely different things.

What I told my parents: "Natsuki's lower back is ticklish."

What I believe: I think Shizuru's hand went down to rub Natsuki's *bleep* to see how aroused she was getting from her rubdown and maybe get her ready for a negi...
Shizuru Kaichou : But of course! My Natsuki has to be prepaired for later!

Gakuenchou : Shi-Shizuru! *blush*
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 168
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:10 pm

Whirlwind Rose Quarts wrote:What I told my parents when they seen that scene and what I believe happened are two completely different things.

What I told my parents: "Natsuki's lower back is ticklish."

What I believe: I think Shizuru's hand went down to rub Natsuki's *bleep* to see how aroused she was getting from her rubdown and maybe get her ready for a negi...
Shizuru Kaichou : But of course! My Natsuki has to be prepaired for later!

Gakuenchou : Shi-Shizuru! *blush*

Your parents should of responded with "why isn't she laughing?" Because you know, a semi-orgasm shares no connection with a giggle or two. Arika Yumemiya

Natsuki Kruger got the best of Shizuru's touch later that night, no doubt. Haruka Armitage is somewhere ranting about it while Yukino reads a romance novel, wishing it were her being romanced.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Whirlwind Rose Quarts Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:47 am

My parents don't really care as long as I'm not doing such things. Anyway they think I'm sweet and innocent Rolling Eyes If they really knew some of the things I read they would probably have a heart attack, along with my older brothers and sister.
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:55 pm

Whirlwind Rose Quarts wrote:My parents don't really care as long as I'm not doing such things. Anyway they think I'm sweet and innocent Rolling Eyes If they really knew some of the things I read they would probably have a heart attack, along with my older brothers and sister.

XD Better keep that secret life of yours to yourself, you wouldn't want to break their hearts. Maybe that's how Shizuru feels regarding her sexuality. Many fans theorize that Shizuru comes from a very traditional Japanese family who look down on homosexuality.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Whirlwind Rose Quarts Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:58 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Whirlwind Rose Quarts wrote:My parents don't really care as long as I'm not doing such things. Anyway they think I'm sweet and innocent Rolling Eyes If they really knew some of the things I read they would probably have a heart attack, along with my older brothers and sister.

XD Better keep that secret life of yours to yourself, you wouldn't want to break their hearts. Maybe that's how Shizuru feels regarding her sexuality. Many fans theorize that Shizuru comes from a very traditional Japanese family who look down on homosexuality.

Very true. And I'll definately keep my secret life to myself, I might be banned from going into my room (where my computer, phone and dvd sets are). Shizuru Kaichou and I wouldn't want that.
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:32 am

Whirlwind Rose Quarts wrote:Very true. And I'll definately keep my secret life to myself, I might be banned from going into my room (where my computer, phone and dvd sets are). Shizuru Kaichou and I wouldn't want that.

You're young, Windy....quite young in fact. O_o; Live your life full of scandal and secrecy while you can. One day you'll be old enough to tell the world (this includes family) you're gay and proud like Shizuru.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Whirlwind Rose Quarts Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Awww, thanks Luu! :D And I'll tell 'em when I'm ready. But not before unless they ask.
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:42 pm

Whirlwind Rose Quarts wrote:Awww, thanks Luu! :D And I'll tell 'em when I'm ready. But not before unless they ask.

They must have their suspicions by now, right? Anyway, best of luck to you. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Whirlwind Rose Quarts Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:34 pm

Yeah, I think they have, they give me looks when I talk about ShizNat, but other than that not realy. I think one of my sister-in-law's has her suspicions too, her and my brothers oldest (is 16) and has just come out as Bi and my whole family sort of freaked. But the first person who found out about her was her music teacher, the teacher walked into one of the band rooms and found her and her girlfriend making out (of course I'm the only one in my family who knows that little detail). But, my family freaked out anyway, and when they asked me what I thought I just said "I had a feeling she was Bi" and they left it (and me) alone after that. :| Probably 'cause no matter what people argue with me about, I always win. :twisted:
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:46 am

Whirlwind Rose Quarts wrote:Yeah, I think they have, they give me looks when I talk about ShizNat, but other than that not realy. I think one of my sister-in-law's has her suspicions too, her and my brothers oldest (is 16) and has just come out as Bi and my whole family sort of freaked. But the first person who found out about her was her music teacher, the teacher walked into one of the band rooms and found her and her girlfriend making out (of course I'm the only one in my family who knows that little detail). But, my family freaked out anyway, and when they asked me what I thought I just said "I had a feeling she was Bi" and they left it (and me) alone after that. :| Probably 'cause no matter what people argue with me about, I always win. :twisted:

Natsuki Kruger2 If you're so confident of your arguing skills, coming out shouldn't be that hard.

shizuru - What is Shizuru Viola doing exactly? [Mai-Otome Episode 9] - Page 2 PDVD_111

^ You have the support of your idols! :'3 They came out a long time ago~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2