Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble?

+25
DuranDuran
MidnightPersona
she-ga-roo
SpiralDasher
BubuzukeOnna
SulliMike23
MissSoccerNinja
Lena Sayers
J.Peterson
raynejan
hildebrant
The Fire Stirring Ruby
AtlantisLux
Hohoemu
GhibliFreek
sarcastic-dog
zanekal1
Ice Silver Crystal
SpiderNeKoHiME
RedEyedWolf
Kara
Kino karutta-chan
Konaxookami
Midori Sugiura99
Luu Sky Sapphire
29 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

character - Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 10 Empty Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble?

Post by MissSoccerNinja Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:No problem. =]Np. I'll try to upload a pic and post it as soon as I get the chance. =] I'm totally not as hot and awesome as Alphard though, so don't expect too much. =P
It may take awhile for me to upload the picture. Chemistry class and my seemingly eternal inability to understand computers. =P

character - Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 10 Alphar10

No, but you can be just as kawaii~ =p

I'm sure you look lovely. *pokes your chest that isn't the boob region* You already showed me how lovely you are inside. Now let me see the outside so I can compare and flatter you like a gentleman should. :)

Cute picture! X3

Haha, thanks. =]

Thanks very much. =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

character - Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 10 Empty Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble?

Post by SulliMike23 Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:03 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
SulliMike23 wrote:I think I'm a boy version of Yukino, complete with beard.

;3 Interesting. Could you see yourself with a Haruka-like girl? Personality-wise?
Lol! Possibly Luu, possibly.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by BubuzukeOnna Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:26 am

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-r_xpcLHYzwI/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAB8/-s2OC64od_U/photo.jpg

My mouse port has been compromised, so I'm having a bit of trouble being able to use the tools to place the link.

You guys are all quite adorable! It's always fun to put a face to a username.

I agree with the assertions about whom you all resemble thus far, so I won't bore you with repeating it lol. I want to see male Yukino still... hehe

I'll be interested to see who you'll think I resemble (no one, in my own opinion hehe).
BubuzukeOnna
BubuzukeOnna
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 88
Armitage GUTS!!! : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:29 am

I don't resemble any of them?? XD;;
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:25 pm

BubuzukeOnna wrote:https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-r_xpcLHYzwI/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAB8/-s2OC64od_U/photo.jpg

My mouse port has been compromised, so I'm having a bit of trouble being able to use the tools to place the link.

I agree with the assertions about whom you all resemble thus far, so I won't bore you with repeating it lol. I want to see male Yukino still... hehe

I'll be interested to see who you'll think I resemble (no one, in my own opinion hehe).
\

:) With an album cover mug like that, I'd say Natsuki. You've definitely got her hair down to a T. ;3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:19 pm

hm... i would say i look like chie.

for the personality i would say i'm something of a combination of natsuki and mikoto ^^
but i'm more like mikoto i guess, haha XD
maybe something like 75%:25% (sadly the 25% natsuki aren't the cool bike... T.T)

so i'm a fusion between natsuki and mikoto which look's like chie! BÄMS! XD

Mikoto Minagi + Natsuki Kuga = GRANDE CHIE

she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:10 pm

You definitely resemble Chie, She-san. Only...well...do you have any roses lying around? Hold one up, take a photo, and then I can be 100% sure. GRANDE CHIE
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:21 am

actually i have some rose/flower thing lying around ^^

character - Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 10 P1000310

so does it help, luu?
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by BubuzukeOnna Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:13 am

@she-ga-roo awwww lol .... now you need to find someone to dip, and put on your best rico suave gaze
BubuzukeOnna
BubuzukeOnna
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:31 pm

BubuzukeOnna wrote:@she-ga-roo awwww lol .... now you need to find someone to dip, and put on your best rico suave gaze

uhm... rico-who?! oO
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:39 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:actually i have some rose/flower thing lying around ^^

so does it help, luu?

character - Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 10 ChieHallard

TONS. Thanks for sharing, She-san! XD Spitting image!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by BubuzukeOnna Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:53 pm

It was a song... technically Rico means tasty... Suave means smooth... it gets referenced when you're saying that someone is like a player hehe So... your "I'm too sexy for my shirt, but lets take yours off instead" kind of a face...?
BubuzukeOnna
BubuzukeOnna
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

so does it help, luu?

character - Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 10 ChieHallard

wohoo! i'm glad ^^ and thanx for not asking to wear such a garderobe uniform... the hell will freeze before i would wear such a thing! gah!

BubuzukeOnna wrote:It was a song... technically Rico means tasty... Suave means smooth... it gets referenced when you're saying that someone is like a player hehe So... your "I'm too sexy for my shirt, but lets take yours off instead" kind of a face...?

ah, i see. but there is no one around at time on which i could use this kind of look. but i'll keep that in mind, thanx XD
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:41 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:wohoo! i'm glad ^^ and thanx for not asking to wear such a garderobe uniform... the hell will freeze before i would wear such a thing! gah!

XD Why's that, She-san? Think their uniforms are ugly? Or are you self-conscious about your body like the typical female. ;p

Natsuki Kuga : Oi! I'm self-conscious!

Shizuru Kaichou : You shouldn't be, Natsuki-chan~ You have the body of a super model and it's mine~ *licklicklick*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:02 pm

character - Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 10 IMG_0006

Apparently I am Yukino Kikukawa after I get out of the shower and dry my hair. xD
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:51 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:character - Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 10 IMG_0006

Apparently I am Yukino Kikukawa after I get out of the shower and dry my hair. xD
Very strong resemblence. But you're more Haruka in your personality.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:wohoo! i'm glad ^^ and thanx for not asking to wear such a garderobe uniform... the hell will freeze before i would wear such a thing! gah!

XD Why's that, She-san? Think their uniforms are ugly?

ugly... not really. but defently nothing i would wear on free will. i would rather run around in my undies. oh my... i bet miss maria would give me one hell of a lecture if i would do this, haha.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Or are you self-conscious about your body like the typical female. ;p
nope, it's just that anything which looks like skirts or dresses are my arch enemies, especially if there's so much pink in it like in the school uniforms. i just hate pink, it's the worst color ever! no offense shizuru, you look good in your robe or any other stuff you wear in this color.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Natsuki Kuga : Oi! I'm self-conscious!

Shizuru Kaichou : You shouldn't be, Natsuki-chan~ You have the body of a super model and it's mine~ *licklicklick*

yup, she's right natsuki... with both ^^

MidnightPersona wrote:character - Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 10 IMG_0006

Apparently I am Yukino Kikukawa after I get out of the shower and dry my hair.

:shock:
okay, this is really yukino-like.
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:15 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:nope, it's just that anything which looks like skirts or dresses are my arch enemies, especially if there's so much pink in it like in the school uniforms. i just hate pink, it's the worst color ever! no offense shizuru, you look good in your robe or any other stuff you wear in this color.

Shizuru Kaichou : None taken, She-san~

Even if I were a girl, I couldn't bring myself to wear pink. My taste in dark clothing (mainly black) is so strong, it transcends gender. Should some magical being transform me into a girl. o_o;;;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:nope, it's just that anything which looks like skirts or dresses are my arch enemies, especially if there's so much pink in it like in the school uniforms. i just hate pink, it's the worst color ever! no offense shizuru, you look good in your robe or any other stuff you wear in this color.

Shizuru Kaichou : None taken, She-san~

Even if I were a girl, I couldn't bring myself to wear pink. My taste in dark clothing (mainly black) is so strong, it transcends gender. Should some magical being transform me into a girl. o_o;;;

haha, the maybe i'm the female version of you. cause if you open my closet you would find almost just black stuff. XD many people who don't know me think i'm depressed or went to graveyards at night oO i just say: i'm black outside, but colorful inside! Gay Rainbow (colorful expect of pink of course!)
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:17 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:haha, the maybe i'm the female version of you. cause if you open my closet you would find almost just black stuff. XD many people who don't know me think i'm depressed or went to graveyards at night oO i just say: i'm black outside, but colorful inside! Gay Rainbow (colorful expect of pink of course!)

XD Oh my, thank goodness nobody ever labeled me as an emo goth for wearing dark colors. I'll wear SOME color during the summer time because dark clothing absorbs heat, it's common sense! But yeah, prefer dark colors whenever I can. I'm a guy after all, but don't sell me short, I do have a sense of style as Yuri-hime, Raven, WolvenBane and a few others have noticed. So it's not like I thrown on anything like what a "typical" guy does. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:43 am

SulliMike23 wrote:

Very strong resemblence. But you're more Haruka in your personality.

SulliMike23: Agreed! =]

MidnightPersona: Very cute! X3 You look just like Yukino! =] You're Harukino's love-child. =]

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
BubuzukeOnna wrote:https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-r_xpcLHYzwI/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAB8/-s2OC64od_U/photo.jpg

\

:) With an album cover mug like that, I'd say Natsuki. You've definitely got her hair down to a T. ;3

Luu: Agreed. Very cute! =]

BubuzukeOnna: I don't know much about you yet (other than what I've read in your (awesome!) fanfiction and your posts on MM), but your speech pattern seems more like Shizuru's than Natsuki's. (I see Natsuki as a bit blunt sometimes, with occasional flustered-stuttering, and most of the time serious and straight to the point.) Your speech seems very articulate and sophisticated, composed. Could you be Shiznat's love-child? X3 =]

Also, don't worry, I got your Rico-suave moment joke. Wink I liked it! =]

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

so does it help, luu?

she-ga-roo, you're definitely Chie! Very cute! =]

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:: [color=blue]Oi! I'm self-conscious!

Gakuenchou Kruger: Oi! I'm not self-conscious! I walk around with my belly-button showing!

XD Sorry I just had to do it =P =]

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Should some magical being transform me into a girl. o_o;;;

Hmm, anybody else thinking Kampfer? *Thinks about a Kampfer Luu* ... *nosebleeds and dies* ;P You can't really blame me: you are a handsome guy. Wink

Thread: I'm going to have to put a picture of myself onto a fake website for a group project, so I will learn to post pictures on the internet! I'll definitely have the picture (of me) up on this site sometime, possibly by winter break. =]

Side Note: To everybody I call cute or handsome or good-looking, don't worry, I don't mean it in a creepy way at all, I'm just saying what I honestly think. All of you guys on MM are very good-looking people! =] (And I mean that in a very platonic way.) Mikoto Minagi

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by BubuzukeOnna Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:24 am

@MidnightPersona The resemblance is amazing and endearing. Yukino, indeed.

@Luu You should put up more pictures of yourself in your typical fashion sense so we can see what you mean :)

Thanks for the compliment xD Natsuki huh? My hair part is in a different place, but our hair is probably about the same relative length (a bit below the waist).

@MSN ShizNat love child.... if only *_* lol Maybe I'll put up another picture later for a better idea. Once again, thank you for your kind words. Especially for getting my jest <3 I'm looking forward to see you get yours up, so we can speculate as to who you resemble hehe :)
BubuzukeOnna
BubuzukeOnna
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:59 pm

BubuzukeOnna wrote:@MSN ShizNat love child.... if only *_* lol Maybe I'll put up another picture later for a better idea. Once again, thank you for your kind words. Especially for getting my jest <3 I'm looking forward to see you get yours up, so we can speculate as to who you resemble hehe :)

Haha, nah, I'm really nothing special. XP I'll try to get the picture up soon though. I have to finish my part for the group project today.
No problem! =]

Luu and she-ga-roo: I like your styles! =] I wish I had a sense of style...I just wear comfortable jeans and t-shirts, and hoodies when it's cold. =P =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:33 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:

Luu and she-ga-roo: I like your styles! =] I wish I had a sense of style...I just wear comfortable jeans and t-shirts, and hoodies when it's cold. =P =]

style? i have such a thing? oO i always went along with the slogan:
no style is my style together with black outside, colorful inside.
i do it like you too, SoccerNinja: comfrontable jeans, t-shirts and my beloved hoodies. this stuff happend to be black most of time. but i like colors like red or blue, too.
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:08 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:

style? i have such a thing? oO i always went along with the slogan:
no style is my style together with black outside, colorful inside.
i do it like you too, SoccerNinja: comfrontable jeans, t-shirts and my beloved hoodies. this stuff happend to be black most of time. but i like colors like red or blue, too.

Cool! =] Yeah, hoodies are awesome. =]

*is suddenly reminded of the Hunter, and your awesome Left4Shiznat drawing* X3

I just remembered, doesn't Natsuki wear a blue hoodie-like sweatshirt thing under her Fuuka uniform jacket?

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next