Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble?

+25
DuranDuran
MidnightPersona
she-ga-roo
SpiralDasher
BubuzukeOnna
SulliMike23
MissSoccerNinja
Lena Sayers
J.Peterson
raynejan
hildebrant
The Fire Stirring Ruby
AtlantisLux
Hohoemu
GhibliFreek
sarcastic-dog
zanekal1
Ice Silver Crystal
SpiderNeKoHiME
RedEyedWolf
Kara
Kino karutta-chan
Konaxookami
Midori Sugiura99
Luu Sky Sapphire
29 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

character - Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 9 Empty Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble?

Post by raynejan Sun May 08, 2011 5:32 pm

*blushes* Heh, thanks guys. That's very nice of you. I'm not sure how I can get away with being a Lena, but it's very flattering :3

Argh, I'm really not a fan of those last two pictures, baby <.<. But because you likes, then it's a-okay :). Heh, I'm not sure if that's my "fack me, J", face. Only one knows that look *winks at J*.

Shizuru, eh? Razz Probably. In terms of personality, I have more Shizuru traits than I do Natsuki (cheeeeeky~!). And yeah, unfortunately I can't give the Kuga Death Glare on command - I have to be /really/ p*ssed off to do so. And trust me, I've /tried/ replicating it when I'm not angry (people are frightened of me when I give the glare, so dammit, I want to be able to do that on and off at will! "Where's my chai latte, bizzzaatch?! *gives the glare* "Yes, ma'am! Right away, ma'am!"). Doesn't work, I end up looking silly as per above XD.

The jacket is suprisingly very comfortable. /Very/ comfy. So comfy it makes me purrrrrrr from delight Razz. The pants, however, are another story <.<.

*looks at time and growls* Well, off to work I go.
raynejan
raynejan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 36
Armitage GUTS!!! : 22

Back to top Go down

character - Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 9 Empty Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 09, 2011 12:30 pm

raynejan wrote:*blushes* Heh, thanks guys. That's very nice of you. I'm not sure how I can get away with being a Lena, but it's very flattering :3

It's the hair, I believe. Shizuru Fujino Because you have more Shizuru traits, you don't fall under Lena when it comes to personality. raynejan is Elliot Chandler when it comes to Sifr.

Gay Rainbow
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by raynejan Mon May 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Buh?! O.o. Hey nao!

Not all lesbians attack women, y'know Razz. I'd like to think I was a little more charming than Elliot when it came to courting XD
raynejan
raynejan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 09, 2011 1:21 pm

raynejan wrote:Buh?! O.o. Hey nao!

Not all lesbians attack women, y'know Razz. I'd like to think I was a little more charming than Elliot when it came to courting XD

XD Yeah, Eli-chan is rather direct isn't she? Shizuru Fujino Shizuru isn't pushy like that, despite what certain doujinshi portray with her stalker and 'I wunna stick leek up Natsuki's bum' gimmick. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Mon May 09, 2011 2:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9yvMy77jf8

To truly see my face skip to the 30 second mark at this video. That's right HiME fans I'm on youtube, nao to sit back and wait and see how long it takes to for Daniel Tosh to make fun of me.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Peterson Mon May 09, 2011 3:00 pm

raynejan wrote:I'd like to think I was a little more charming than Elliot when it came to courting

Oh she was. From being absolutely terrified to talk to me on Skype to sending me a 15-pound teddy-bear. Adorable. <3

(No leeks were involved at any point in time, please move along.)

Last edited by J.Peterson on Mon May 09, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spellcheck, THEN post)
J.Peterson
J.Peterson
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 68
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Peterson Mon May 09, 2011 3:05 pm

hildebrant wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9yvMy77jf8
That's Yuuchi's sideburns, alright. :D
J.Peterson
J.Peterson
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 68
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 09, 2011 9:40 pm

J.Peterson wrote:
hildebrant wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9yvMy77jf8
That's Yuuchi's sideburns, alright. :D

THIS. XD After a year, we finally found our resident Tate. Mikoto Minagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Mon May 09, 2011 9:53 pm

THIS. XD After a year, we finally found our resident Tate. Mikoto Minagi [/quote]

anyone else would call my response strange but thats one of the most flattering things I've ever heard said to me
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by raynejan Tue May 10, 2011 5:27 am

You're quite handsome, hildebrant. And points for the cheeky grin! XD
raynejan
raynejan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Tue May 10, 2011 5:41 am

I think I have abit of Lena in me too plus Shizuru, Natsuki, Mai and haruka?? Wow... That's alot of people in me... ((please do not think that I have split personality I was just born this way))
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 979
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue May 10, 2011 2:54 pm

raynejan wrote:You're quite handsome, hildebrant. And points for the cheeky grin! XD

I take it back THIS is the most flattering thing I've ever heard said to me on a public forum. Thanks rayne, I appreciate the compliment
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 10, 2011 11:37 pm

hildebrant wrote:THIS. XD After a year, we finally found our resident Tate. Mikoto Minagi

anyone else would call my response strange but thats one of the most flattering things I've ever heard said to me[/quote]

Wink You know, you often bring up that we say nice things concerning you. I suppose other fangroups have treated you rather, howwesay, shitteh? Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue May 10, 2011 11:41 pm

[quote Wink You know, you often bring up that we say nice things concerning you. I suppose other fangroups have treated you rather, howwesay, shitteh? Akira Okuzaki [/quote]

Well I guess I do make a big deal out of it but, I like Yuuichi as a character and I get flattered when I'm compared to him, warts and all, and its not often that someone says I'm handsome, so its not that fangroups have been shitteh to me, its the fact that you guys are some of the rare ones to talk highly of the character, so soory for making a big deal out of this
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 10, 2011 11:53 pm

hildebrant wrote:Well I guess I do make a big deal out of it but, I like Yuuichi as a character and I get flattered when I'm compared to him, warts and all, and its not often that someone says I'm handsome, so its not that fangroups have been shitteh to me, its the fact that you guys are some of the rare ones to talk highly of the character, so soory for making a big deal out of this

XD Don't apologize please, it'll just drive me crazy like when Japanese apology to Asuka Langley Soryu/ Shikinami. We perfectly understand, I personally just wanted to know. :) I personally don't think any Mai-Series fan could ever hate Tate. At best they just protest him and Natsuki being together (something I have ZERO problem with). Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Wed May 11, 2011 12:10 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD Don't apologize please, it'll just drive me crazy like when Japanese apology to Asuka Langley Soryu/ Shikinami. We perfectly understand, I personally just wanted to know. :) I personally don't think any Mai-Series fan could ever hate Tate. At best they just protest him and Natsuki being together (something I have ZERO problem with). Arika Yumemiya

And thats why I love it here, the freedom of liking whatever you want, plus the nice folks help out tremendously as well Wink
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 11, 2011 12:26 am

hildebrant wrote:And thats why I love it here, the freedom of liking whatever you want, plus the nice folks help out tremendously as well Wink

Shizuru Fujino Is that flattery I'm sensing?

Yeah, I don't care of you like (for example) Grand Duke Nagi. If you're THAT passionate about the character, then you can convince me to like him somewhat. When I opened the forum, I despised Tomoe Marguerite (except her beauty). A year and a half later, she became one of my top favorites. You can blame Hollowed and Wolvetta for that, they make any Mai-character look good.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Kara: Mai or Natsuki. =] You’re blond like Haruka, but I don’t think your face matches hers. Your facial features are more feminine, while Haruka’s are more “I will crush you!!!!”.

Luu: Reito, but handsome eyes like Yuuichi (I think Yuuichi’s eyes are one of the things that makes him cute.) You are one handsome man, my friend. Wink

RedEyedWolf: A mix of Nao and Shizuru! You’ve got that badass look to you. =]
….Wait a second…if you look like Nao and Shizuru…and Chie and Aoi have had a love-child…...then that must mean…………… (Dun-Dun-Dunnnnnn...) You’re Nao and Shizuru’s love-child! *collective gasp from everybody in the world*
NOOOOOOOOOO! Shizuru! Why have you betrayed me??!! =P

Hildebrant: *sees video of you* Wow! O.O You’re definitely Yuuichi! =] Very handsome! Wink And cool sideburns! =] You and Luu make me almost wish I was into guys. ;P

Everybody: For those not addressed, I agree with who everybody else said you look like! =] (Or I wasn't able to see your pictures... (some of them came up blank or the link wouldn't work on my computer... =/ ...))

Random Epicosity: Caffeine overdose is not funny! If I have too much caffeine, I get really jittery…..and then I turn into a werewolf…… (but not the scary kind, the cute Twilight/Jacob kind)…. =P

Thread: I cant figure out how to post an image of myself (I tried...but in spite of having taken computer classes in high school, I'm still technologically inept...), but I look like Alphard from Canaan. (Which is why I have her as my avatar. Wink ) For better images of Alphard, here's a youtube video: Alphard Along with my face being like Alphard's, our body types are the same too (lean/athletic). If I were to ever cosplay as anybody, it'd be her. =P My expression is usually like Alphard's when she's hanging from the ladder (in the video. The first scene where she's hanging on a ladder, the one where it's night time) (very serious and contemplative).

Last edited by MissSoccerNinja on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:58 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Kara: Mai or Natsuki. =] You’re blond like Haruka, but I don’t think your face matches hers. Your facial features are more feminine, while Haruka’s are more “I will crush you!!!!”.

Luu: Reito, but handsome eyes like Yuuichi (I think Yuuichi’s eyes are one of the things that makes him cute.) You are one handsome man, my friend. Wink

RedEyedWolf: A mix of Nao and Shizuru! You’ve got that badass look to you. =]
….Wait a second…if you look like Nao and Shizuru…and Chie and Aoi have had a love-child…...then that must mean…………… (Dun-Dun-Dunnnnnn...) You’re Nao and Shizuru’s love-child! *collective gasp from everybody in the world*
NOOOOOOOOOO! Shizuru! Why have you betrayed me??!! =P

Hildebrant: *sees video of you* Wow! O.O You’re definitely Yuuichi! =] Very handsome! Wink And cool sideburns! =] You and Luu make me almost wish I was into guys. ;P

Everybody: For those not addressed, I agree with who everybody else said you look like! =]

Random Epicosity: Caffeine overdose is not funny! If I have too much caffeine, I get really jittery…..and then I turn into a werewolf…… (but not the scary kind, the cute Twilight/Jacob kind)…. =P

Thread: I cant figure out how to post an image of myself (I tried...but in spite of having taken computer classes in high school, I'm still technologically inept...), but I look like Alphard from Canaan. (Which is why I have her as my avatar. Wink ) For better images of Alphard, here's a youtube video: Alphard Along with my face being like Alphard's, our body types are the same too (lean/athletic). If I were to ever cosplay as anybody, it'd be her. =P My expression is usually like Alphard's when she's hanging from the ladder (in the video. The first scene where she's hanging on a ladder, the one where it's night time) (very serious and contemplative).

I knew there was a reason I loved it here. Second time someone on this forum has called me handsome. I almost make you wish you were into guys? Damn I'm good. Just kidding but thanks again for continuing to be one of my favorite posters on here MSN
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:35 am

hildebrant wrote:
I knew there was a reason I loved it here. Second time someone on this forum has called me handsome. I almost make you wish you were into guys? Damn I'm good. Just kidding but thanks again for continuing to be one of my favorite posters on here MSN

No problem! =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:01 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Luu: Reito, but handsome eyes like Yuuichi (I think Yuuichi’s eyes are one of the things that makes him cute.) You are one handsome man, my friend. Wink

:) Why thank you! XD

MissSoccerNinja wrote:You and Luu make me almost wish I was into guys. ;P

Keyword is almost. To my credit, I have had two lesbians fall in love with me in the past, you could be number three if you act now. ;p Nah, j/k about the latter. Thank you for the compliment, Ninja-chan. :) It's nice to have my appearance be appreciated.

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Thread: I cant figure out how to post an image of myself (I tried...but in spite of having taken computer classes in high school, I'm still technologically inept...), but I look like Alphard from Canaan. (Which is why I have her as my avatar. Wink ) For better images of Alphard, here's a youtube video: Alphard Along with my face being like Alphard's, our body types are the same too (lean/athletic). If I were to ever cosplay as anybody, it'd be her. =P My expression is usually like Alphard's when she's hanging from the ladder (in the video. The first scene where she's hanging on a ladder, the one where it's night time) (very serious and contemplative).

o_o While that is a pretty image in my cranium, you may want to provide a photo of yourself anyway. XD Just so my image can come to life. You don't have to though, no privacy is violated here. If you change your mind, you can always upload your photo to photobucket and just provide us a link. It's what I use for my crappy snapshots. @_@
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:19 pm

I think I'm a boy version of Yukino, complete with beard.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:20 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:I think I'm a boy version of Yukino, complete with beard.

;3 Interesting. Could you see yourself with a Haruka-like girl? Personality-wise?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:Luu: Reito, but handsome eyes like Yuuichi (I think Yuuichi’s eyes are one of the things that makes him cute.) You are one handsome man, my friend. Wink

:) Why thank you! XD

MissSoccerNinja wrote:You and Luu make me almost wish I was into guys. ;P

Keyword is almost. To my credit, I have had two lesbians fall in love with me in the past, you could be number three if you act now. ;p Nah, j/k about the latter. Thank you for the compliment, Ninja-chan. :) It's nice to have my appearance be appreciated.

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Thread: I cant figure out how to post an image of myself (I tried...but in spite of having taken computer classes in high school, I'm still technologically inept...), but I look like Alphard from Canaan. (Which is why I have her as my avatar. Wink ) For better images of Alphard, here's a youtube video: Alphard Along with my face being like Alphard's, our body types are the same too (lean/athletic). If I were to ever cosplay as anybody, it'd be her. =P My expression is usually like Alphard's when she's hanging from the ladder (in the video. The first scene where she's hanging on a ladder, the one where it's night time) (very serious and contemplative).

o_o While that is a pretty image in my cranium, you may want to provide a photo of yourself anyway. XD Just so my image can come to life. You don't have to though, no privacy is violated here. If you change your mind, you can always upload your photo to photobucket and just provide us a link. It's what I use for my crappy snapshots. @_@

No problem. =]

"Oh no! How did he find out I was in love with- ...." *reads the rest of the paragraph* "Oooh, ok...That was a close one..." ;P Jk! =]

Np. I'll try to upload a pic and post it as soon as I get the chance. =] I'm totally not as hot and awesome as Alphard though, so don't expect too much. =P
It may take awhile for me to upload the picture. Chemistry class and my seemingly eternal inability to understand computers. =P

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:03 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:No problem. =]Np. I'll try to upload a pic and post it as soon as I get the chance. =] I'm totally not as hot and awesome as Alphard though, so don't expect too much. =P
It may take awhile for me to upload the picture. Chemistry class and my seemingly eternal inability to understand computers. =P

character - Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 9 Alphar10

No, but you can be just as kawaii~ =p

I'm sure you look lovely. *pokes your chest that isn't the boob region* You already showed me how lovely you are inside. Now let me see the outside so I can compare and flatter you like a gentleman should. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next