Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arika and Nina's love for Sergay. Approve?

+11
SpiralDasher
Magus Phantalus
Intensely Playing Peridot
Amaya
MidnightPersona
Midori Sugiura99
Ice Silver Crystal
Kicchu
Kino karutta-chan
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Approve of Arika and Nina's love for Sergay?

Arika and Nina's love for Sergay. Approve? - Page 2 Vote_lcap232%Arika and Nina's love for Sergay. Approve? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 12 ]
Arika and Nina's love for Sergay. Approve? - Page 2 Vote_lcap268%Arika and Nina's love for Sergay. Approve? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 68% 
[ 25 ]

Total Votes : 37

Arika and Nina's love for Sergay. Approve? - Page 2 Empty Re: Arika and Nina's love for Sergay. Approve?

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:13 pm

What the hell happened indeed.
I guess he was just desperate since he hadn't gotten a good laid in years...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Arika and Nina's love for Sergay. Approve? - Page 2 Empty Re: Arika and Nina's love for Sergay. Approve?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:41 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:What the hell happened indeed.
I guess he was just desperate since he hadn't gotten a good laid in years...

He got laid with women his age in the past, it's written all over his face and attitude. Unfortunately, that cocky playboy attitude was only a cover for the real desires in his life.

*shivers* Pedobears. You just never know...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Pedobear: Teach me, Master.

Arika and Nina's love for Sergay. Approve? - Page 2 Pedobear

Well, now that quite an unexpected turn around...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:54 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

When he was younger than Nina, the dude was in love with Lena Sayers. It's shown quite a few times in flashbacks, so he indeed believes in the"Age is just a number" philosophy. Then fast forward to present day Mai-Otome Episode 1, he flirts with a random gourmet woman that appears to be more than legal:

Arika and Nina's love for Sergay. Approve? - Page 2 Vlcsna54

Well this is the first time I notice but she has a striking resemblance to Arika! Maybe he does have a type... Though I think he's just a flirt with women in general.

Infatuation with much older people when you are young is quite normal so I can't really see faults in younger Sergey! It's the other way around that is a problem.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:SO WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!? I guess you could argue that he couldn't say no to Nina's advances since she's technically not his daughter, but the cold hard fact is: SHE IS HIS DAUGHTER! :'3 Sergay x Nina shippers would have to tear down a few walls to justify the shipping, like that gay parents are not the real parents of their child, simply because nothing is biological.

Hmmmm, one could argue that he was just trying to answer his daughter request to not see her as his child and a kid, but as a woman who always had a thing for him since they met! As well as try and stop her from killing, be killed and destroy the world. He couldn't do it in the end, yay~ point for Sergay.

I don't really see a problem with the incest thing. I see a problem with the pedophile thing.

Had dude not showed disrespect toward Arika (and Ers not been revived in my mind and snagged Nina) I could see a couple ways of him and Nina happening. They could even show him as Nina's biological father, I'd just ask them not to have biological kids.

With that said, and because I already see some people coming at me with pitchforks, I wouldn't ever have something with a member of my family since I grew up with them and can only view them as a close family member... ew EW EWWWW that image is going to stay with me all day...
BUT, If a twin suddenly showed up that's another story!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2