Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger?

+25
*lone blue wolf14
she-ga-roo
SpiralDasher
Chaglette
Magus Phantalus
BubuzukeOnna
Valkyria Lightning
GAP
Zweifel Marguerite
SulliMike23
Veronica-Searrs
Artemis0820
sarcastic-dog
TomoeMarguerite
WolvenBane08
Kino karutta-chan
Amaya
The Fire Stirring Ruby
TeaLover
ookamidesu
Kara
Natsuki
RedEyedWolf
Konaxookami
Luu Sky Sapphire
29 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Are you a Kuga or a Kruger?

Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 3 Vote_lcap261%Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 61% 
[ 78 ]
Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 3 Vote_lcap226%Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 33 ]
Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 3 Vote_lcap213%Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 128

Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger?

Post by Veronica-Searrs Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:26 am

Kuga, for sure. The personality of our little and cute Kuga-san is more interesting in my opinion. Anyway, she is very similar to me.

--- I lived times of extreme isolation and can say that have not totally got rid of that fact.
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172

Back to top Go down

Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger?

Post by SulliMike23 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Can't I vote for both?
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:30 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:Can't I vote for both?

Sure! :) It's done! Please repay me by explaining why you're like both Natsuki. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
SulliMike23 wrote:Can't I vote for both?

Sure! :) It's done! Please repay me by explaining why you're like both Natsuki. ^_~
Well, their personalities maybe slightly different, but they both know how to kick serious ass. And that's what I like about both Natsuki's in general.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:35 pm

I have a bit of both,but I must say that I am Kruger.

While Kuga is more that lone wolf on the bike,Kruger acts more lady like.Plus,she is serious,intelligent,and I should say-more happier and open-hearted than Kuga is.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:23 am

I am Kuga, I don't see msyelf as Kruger though.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Kuga. That much is sure x>
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:45 pm

GAP wrote:I am Kuga, I don't see msyelf as Kruger though.

Narsilia wrote:Kuga. That much is sure x>

I'm curious, what makes you both like Natsuki Kuga? Not that I'm complaining or anything.

Are you a Natsuki Kuga or a Natsuki Kruger? - Page 3 PDVD_010
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:19 am

1. I think what makes me more like Kuga, is a bit of my attitude.

Spoiler:

ENOUGH with the emoing, oi! Natsuki Kuga what I wanted to say is: Yeah. I can relate to her in the "lone wolf"-state.

2. I... have the same passion as her. *looks at her closet* underweee~ar

3. I'm really a dog person <3 had a dog too, she passed away in the age of 18. God, I miss her ~~ but everytime I see one, I have to move over and pet it Dance

4. I never really felt that nice tingle down my spine with Kruger... eeeeh. Nevermind.

Last edited by Narsilia on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:35 pm

;_; Awww, you had your own Duran. About your sexuality, that's just something people need to live with. :) You can be attracted to whatever gender you want, just as long as you're happy. Though being a loner must of been tough, I should know. ^^; In my earlier years in school, it drove me nuts to not be with anyone. I don't care how mad I am, I need someone to talk to, especially around the holidays. As for the trust thing (like Natsuki Kuga) and putting up with you...for what it's worth, you are an awesome person Narsi-chan. :) If what i see is what I'm getting, then never change who you are.

Narsilia wrote:4. I never really felt that nice tingle down my spine with Kruger... eeeeh. Nevermind.

That's because Natsuki Kruger had the personality of a door knob. :) I blame her Garderobe duties. Just be glad Zhang brought out the dormant outgoing side of her.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by BubuzukeOnna Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:32 am

I'm uncertain, I had to ask someone else for their opinion lol

Apparently I'd be Gakuencho Kruger? The reasons my friend gave for my being Gakuencho Kruger is because she's less transparent, has a better hold on her anger, and gets things done in a more diplomatic way (where-as HiME Kuga, and younger Kruger are bit more transparent and volatile?).

Well there you are Luu, I'm sorry it couldn't more exciting of an answer :)

BubuzukeOnna
BubuzukeOnna
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 88
Armitage GUTS!!! : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:43 pm

I identify with Kuga alot her being a lone wolf me being a hermit and a few other personality similarities.

But what it comes down to for me is... Natsuki Kuga can summon and I LOVE summoning magic/ abilities.

Although I will admit I like kruger's ability to openly show her affection for Viola.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:59 am

BubuzukeOnna wrote:I'm uncertain, I had to ask someone else for their opinion lol

Apparently I'd be Gakuencho Kruger? The reasons my friend gave for my being Gakuencho Kruger is because she's less transparent, has a better hold on her anger, and gets things done in a more diplomatic way (where-as HiME Kuga, and younger Kruger are bit more transparent and volatile?).

Well there you are Luu, I'm sorry it couldn't more exciting of an answer :)

Haha! You're forgiven as it was the very simple answer I wanted. Gakuenchou Kruger does fit you more. You never lost your cool during the Shizuru discussions, so you can't be a Kuga at all. Nope. Shizuru Fujino

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by BubuzukeOnna Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:25 pm

@Luu Ookini <3 lol I'm glad it sufficed.

I'm not sure why I would have become angry about someone's opinions about that topic or most topics? Though I suppose I could potentially become aggressive on certain ones...maybe xD Usually, new perspectives are always welcome because they can be clarifying.

My expression of anger is fairly Shizuru-ish, I have to admit. It comes out almost exclusively on behalf of those I care for, and I'm generally unforgiving of people who've wronged those whom I'm responsible for.

If someone "gets in my face" in regards to just about anything else, including making accusations about me...I can't be bothered. "Yes, yes, I'm terrible, if there's something I can do to appease you tell me now, otherwise let's move on." heh
BubuzukeOnna
BubuzukeOnna
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:37 pm

BubuzukeOnna wrote:@Luu Ookini <3 lol I'm glad it sufficed.

I'm not sure why I would have become angry about someone's opinions about that topic or most topics? Though I suppose I could potentially become aggressive on certain ones...maybe xD Usually, new perspectives are always welcome because they can be clarifying.

My expression of anger is fairly Shizuru-ish, I have to admit. It comes out almost exclusively on behalf of those I care for, and I'm generally unforgiving of people who've wronged those whom I'm responsible for.

If someone "gets in my face" in regards to just about anything else, including making accusations about me...I can't be bothered. "Yes, yes, I'm terrible, if there's something I can do to appease you tell me now, otherwise let's move on." heh

It happens. Rarely, but it happens. :) We try to keep an open mind here about all opinions, no matter how bizarre they are.

So basically anyone who wrongs you or your friends, you convert into a Psycho Shizuru persona? It would have to be someone who double crosses you on a severe level. :) I'm more content knowing you take the "Yes, yes, I'm terrible" approach as you don't want things getting out of hand. I've done that on countless occasions, mainly because, like Shizuru, I'm not intimidated easily. We have more important things to worry about than someone thinking Shizuru should quote on quote "DIE" for being so popular. lol
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by BubuzukeOnna Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:10 pm

I appreciate that you foster tolerance and provide a place where varying opinions can flourish. I think that should generally be the intention of a forum. Especially an online one, where there is more freedom of expression because being completely honest with very little worry toward retaliation is a sincere possibility.

You can say anything you want about me, or my interests and activities... just don't say anything about someone I care deeply for. I'm short, but I'm stronger than I look.

If you're my friend and you betray me...I'll just let you go. It was my bad judgment to trust you, and I guess I must have done something to engender that kind of enmity within you to the point where you didn't even feel that you could confront me about the problem....for which I'd feel remorse. (using the generalized you for all these things)

There are a lot more important things to worry about in general than who likes who lol....if you feel that way in general, I approve and agree hehe :)
BubuzukeOnna
BubuzukeOnna
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Thank you. Intolerance and retaliation nearly separated us in the past. I'm no super hero, I can't hold it together for everyone. Only those willing to nurture a healthy fandom environment with me. If the HiME can work together as a team in Ep. 26, I don't see why we can't. A lot of Shizuru's detractors seem to forget the bubuzuke woman cared about Mikoto's brief "death". She is a great HiME.

Size matters not. I've left a dark past behind of constant fights in my old neighborhood. It's a form of madness I had to lose myself over the slightest insult, it doesn't matter what it was about. I'd like to think I've suppressed those feelings now to make something of myself in real life. By the way, it doesn't matter who's stronger. Matters who's smarter. Nature rule, Daniel-san. Not mine. ;3

Correct. Internet is normally a place of drama, no different than the dark halls of Fuka Academy during Reito's game of Battle Royale. All we can do is protect ourselves and our loved ones. They are priority. While I appreciate the friends I've made here, I didn't start this place to make friends or be anyone's marriage counselor. I am here to spread Mai-fandom. That is what I love to do. Nobody has to "like" me either, just continue support Mai Tokiha and all her friends. That way, we all win.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by BubuzukeOnna Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:46 pm

A handsome man with a dark past eh? I'd be interested in hearing about it some time.

Size matters not - very true. As someone marginally "pretty", short, feminine, and mild mannered - I'm often underestimated. That's to my advantage, but I admit to feeling a little resentment when my warnings are met with a humorous reaction.

I wonder if I sounded threatening, on a re-read I think it's possible I may have. For anyone who might have thought this was my intention, I was only intending to clarify my personal way of being in comparison to Luu and others - since he was sharing those things about himself. :)

There are schisms everywhere on the internet, it happens, but it is indeed nice to see efforts being made to minimize. I'm sorry to have drastically derailed this topic, but it's enjoyable and interesting to hear your opinions.

BubuzukeOnna
BubuzukeOnna
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:00 pm

BubuzukeOnna wrote:A handsome man with a dark past eh? I'd be interested in hearing about it some time.

Size matters not - very true. As someone marginally "pretty", short, feminine, and mild mannered - I'm often underestimated. That's to my advantage, but I admit to feeling a little resentment when my warnings are met with a humorous reaction.

I wonder if I sounded threatening, on a re-read I think it's possible I may have. For anyone who might have thought this was my intention, I was only intending to clarify my personal way of being in comparison to Luu and others - since he was sharing those things about himself. :)

There are schisms everywhere on the internet, it happens, but it is indeed nice to see efforts being made to minimize. I'm sorry to have drastically derailed this topic, but it's enjoyable and interesting to hear your opinions.

All in due time. *grins like Stein from Soul Eater*

No need to be sorry, we tend to go off-topic every now and then. In a way, we did stay on topic. We have both incarnations of Natsuki in our personality, whether it's to protect ourselves and others. :)

I do need to be more specific about a previous comment before the topic gets back on track. While I chose to celebrate fandom above making friends in the beginning, I do not regret any friend I've made and have now. In essence, it's like Natsuki Kuga's character development of not trusting anyone, to letting people in. Derailed this topic? Nope. :3

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:44 pm

You guys sound so serious xD

I think I'm a Kuga :O I prefer releasing some steam than keeping them in and getting migraines like Miss Gakuenchou ;P
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:59 am

Nagi wrote:You guys sound so serious xD

We're adults. It happens. X'D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:51 pm

A bit off-topic, but is there a general "Which character are you most like?" thread? For those of us who aren't anything like Kuga/Kruger or Fujino/Viola. XD
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:58 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:A bit off-topic, but is there a general "Which character are you most like?" thread? For those of us who aren't anything like Kuga/Kruger or Fujino/Viola. XD

Yes of course!

which-mai-hime-character-personality-relates-to-you

XD I think members forget it's not a thread focused on personality quizzes. You can also share which character you're like, on a personal level. No quiz attached. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:54 pm

i have to say that i was a kuga and be a krueger now... kind of.
i was kind of a lone wolf back in school too, before i've met my now best friend saru. now i'm more open, even if that comes more from getting older and more self confidence, than a high position.

she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:11 am

she-ga-roo wrote:i have to say that i was a kuga and be a krueger now... kind of.
i was kind of a lone wolf back in school too, before i've met my now best friend saru. now i'm more open, even if that comes more from getting older and more self confidence, than a high position.

:3 It's funny, but I feel a lot of the members who say they're a Kuga will switch over in time. Won't plug any names, but we have had a lot of outcasts share their bullying and coming out stories that probably triggered their Kuganess. Over time, the bad memories fade and they end up meeting someone special. Thus begins the journey as a Kruger, a woman of experience.

Gakuenchou

Hard to believe, this is the same woman who gets stressed out over the smallest things. XP
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next