Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...hello everyone

4 posters

Go down

...hello everyone Empty ...hello everyone

Post by SXD Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:46 am

...well, I decided to join the forum cause... this series does not have a very large fanbase so, it's nice to have access to people that are familiar with it lol. None of my friends have ever watched this and for some reason I can't get any of them to give it a chance. Oh well.

I can't remember exactly when I got into this series but it's been at least a few years. It showed up on a suggestion list while I was looking up some anime after finishing another series.

Who's to blame for my obsession since then?... Natsuki and Midori. They really got me in Hime, and then I watched Otome and I was a complete fan after that. Arika has really grown on me, but Natsuki and Midori remain my favorites for both Hime and Otome.

Of course I've watched this online many times but I also just got finished watching through all of the Blu-ray's (a few times actually) and I'm really glad we got a US release of these. I ordered as soon as the pre-orders were open but didn't get a chance to finish watching through them until now. I'm really happy with these.

I don't really watch a ton of anime but I have my favorites in each genre. Macross Frontier is my favorite mecha. For fighting stuff I'm mostly into Dragon Ball (yeah I'm a typical guy), but the Hime/Otome series is literally right up there with them for me.

I also play video games, mostly Halo, GTA (yea I know, typical) and State of Decay... cause I love the zombie genre.

My favorite movie franchise would probably be Aliens... actually, just the first two.

My favorite TV shows would be Battlestar Galactica (the newer one) and Lost. It's hard for me to get into anything really current, though I do like Supernatural and Wynona Earp. I also like TWD but they keep killing people (I know they have to though) so my feelings on the show change from time to time.

I'm mostly a musician but I'm messing around with a few other things as well.

Anyway, just your typical guy here, but glad I found this forum!

SXD
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 26
Armitage GUTS!!! : 8

Back to top Go down

...hello everyone Empty Re: ...hello everyone

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:50 pm

SXD wrote:...well, I decided to join the forum cause... this series does not have a very large fanbase so, it's nice to have access to people that are familiar with it lol. None of my friends have ever watched this and for some reason I can't get any of them to give it a chance. Oh well.

I can't remember exactly when I got into this series but it's been at least a few years. It showed up on a suggestion list while I was looking up some anime after finishing another series.

Who's to blame for my obsession since then?... Natsuki and Midori. They really got me in Hime, and then I watched Otome and I was a complete fan after that. Arika has really grown on me, but Natsuki and Midori remain my favorites for both Hime and Otome.

Of course I've watched this online many times but I also just got finished watching through all of the Blu-ray's (a few times actually) and I'm really glad we got a US release of these. I ordered as soon as the pre-orders were open but didn't get a chance to finish watching through them until now. I'm really happy with these.

I don't really watch a ton of anime but I have my favorites in each genre. Macross Frontier is my favorite mecha. For fighting stuff I'm mostly into Dragon Ball (yeah I'm a typical guy), but the Hime/Otome series is literally right up there with them for me.

I also play video games, mostly Halo, GTA (yea I know, typical) and State of Decay... cause I love the zombie genre.

My favorite movie franchise would probably be Aliens... actually, just the first two.

My favorite TV shows would be Battlestar Galactica (the newer one) and Lost. It's hard for me to get into anything really current, though I do like Supernatural and Wynona Earp. I also like TWD but they keep killing people (I know they have to though) so my feelings on the show change from time to time.

I'm mostly a musician but I'm messing around with a few other things as well.

Welcome to Mai-Multiverse forum, SXD! It's nice to have you with us. Feel free to share your thoughts on any on the Mai-HiME, Mai-Otome or any discussion thread! I'm with you on the ALIENS love. Only the first two are great!

Enjoy your stay here! I know it's been a couple of days, but hopefully you'll share your thoughts on the show, it's characters and specific episodes. There are many threads to do so. If you need any assistance, just message me! HiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:33 am

Hey! (@^◡^) Welcome!

As Luu said, it's always good to have new members of the server! I've had a great time here since I've joined, and it's cool to have a place to communicate with other fans, since, as you said, there's not many people aware of it these days. --Although I'm slowly growing the fanbase by recommending it to all my friends, heh.
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 202
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:20 pm

SXD wrote:...well, I decided to join the forum cause... this series does not have a very large fanbase so, it's nice to have access to people that are familiar with it lol. None of my friends have ever watched this and for some reason I can't get any of them to give it a chance. Oh well.

Hello there! Welcome to this great, esteemed forum for all things Mai-'verse. Hope you find it to your liking. Happy

SXD wrote:I'm mostly a musician but I'm messing around with a few other things as well.
"Rock 'n' roll, baby," I mutter to myself. "Rock 'n' roll."
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down