Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waaaatcha doing right now? Part 14~

+22
aRANZa-tHAiR
Midori Sugiura
Yagamic
LyriumEidolon
Natsukichan1
Konaxookami
firesphere306
Kiros Razer
fortunelestion
Lerena
Kino karutta-chan
mjeane
midori's crazy398
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Zweifel Marguerite
Dead.And.Alive
Wolf-of-Wind
ookamidesu
Kuga Natsuki
franticfranz
Luu Sky Sapphire
depression76
26 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Waaaatcha doing right now? Part 14~ - Page 18 Empty Re: Waaaatcha doing right now? Part 14~

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:37 pm

About to start capping the new Akira and TakuAki screen shots for our gallery!  Mikoto Minagi 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Waaaatcha doing right now? Part 14~ - Page 18 Empty Re: Waaaatcha doing right now? Part 14~

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:45 am

Foruming and chatting, the usual
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Uploading the newest gallery update for Akira Okuzaki, TakuAki and a bonus surprise!  Happy 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:16 pm

Preparing myself for a morning at Chinatown, Binondo and Ongpin! ^_^
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:23 pm

Researching for a project I'm working on. This idea is way too complicated, but my ideas often have a double-edged flavor; creative and unique but also complicated, requiring massive amounts of detail and hours of research.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:43 pm

Lerena wrote:Researching for a project I'm working on. This idea is way too complicated, but my ideas often have a double-edged flavor; creative and unique but also complicated, requiring massive amounts of detail and hours of research.

Well what's it about? Maybe I can help ^_^
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:44 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:
Lerena wrote:Researching for a project I'm working on. This idea is way too complicated, but my ideas often have a double-edged flavor; creative and unique but also complicated, requiring massive amounts of detail and hours of research.

You *can* help, Mi-Cray. You're so intelligent for your age, that your research will make Lerena's head spin.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:

You *can* help, Mi-Cray. You're so intelligent for your age, that your research will make Lerena's head spin.

xD I don't know about that, it might be the same thing unless it's something I'm really into or had to study before
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:51 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:
First off, do you know anything about tarot cards? Tarot cards play a very important role in the project I'm working on. Though, I'd love any help I can get. If you don't know anything about tarot cards, you may be able to help me come up with ideas for individual chapters, which may be better discussed through PM.

@Topic: Doing a lot of thinking. Maybe younger me should have thought more about the powers she was assigning her characters, because now present me has to make warping reality work without too much damage being caused. Aside from thinking about the proper use of reality warping, I'm nearing the completion of my idea development, though still with a few bumps to overcome. I'm currently working on ironing out those bumps and completing the full picture.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:12 pm

Lerena wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:
First off, do you know anything about tarot cards? Tarot cards play a very important role in the project I'm working on. Though, I'd love any help I can get. If you don't know anything about tarot cards, you may be able to help me come up with ideas for individual chapters, which may be better discussed through PM.

@Topic: Doing a lot of thinking. Maybe younger me should have thought more about the powers she was assigning her characters, because now present me has to make warping reality work without too much damage being caused. Aside from thinking about the proper use of reality warping, I'm nearing the completion of my idea development, though still with a few bumps to overcome. I'm currently working on ironing out those bumps and completing the full picture.

Tarot and fourtune telling? You've come to the right place, my grandmother is crazy about this stuff. She kinda forced me to know it >__> what do you want to know in particular? A card? A procedure, a blessing?
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:03 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Tarot and fourtune telling? You've come to the right place, my grandmother is crazy about this stuff. She kinda forced me to know it >__> what do you want to know in particular? A card? A procedure, a blessing?
I'm glad you can help. I just sent you a really long PM explaining what I'm doing and what I need help with. I hope it all makes sense, because explaining my ideas to people takes effort and tons of writing if I've developed them a bit. For this idea, I've actually reached near completion with it, which is rare for me. I rarely get to develop an idea entirely.

@Topic: I just took a break to write up a long PM and now I'm getting back to work on my idea. This project might withstand the test and if I finish it, I'll be pleased with myself. I've almost finished developing the events that will happen and after that I'll have something to keep me on track.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:19 am

Foruming a while before work time. *3* Five beautiful sunny days in a row!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:06 pm

just came home from a birthday party... everyone left in preparation for clubbing... i'm abstaining and will just snooze soon
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:24 pm

Itching from all the mosquito bites. Me and my family partied hard for my dog, Gus. :'D I knew I should of bought a new bug zapper.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:19 am

Finally finishing this chapter. Hopefully will upload it this afternoon or in the evening. >_<
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:44 pm

Doing fun stuff, like browsing for pictures of Soraka, listening to music and watching videos. Basically, doing some stuff while I am waiting for my Tarot to rest before doing some more readings.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:30 pm

Watching the 1990s Cutie Honey and foruming for a while. Got to add more premium membership for Pup soon, it's been a year already. @_@
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:49 pm

Gettin ready to call my dad soon after so long, this is gonna be a pain
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:29 am

midori's crazy398 wrote:Gettin ready to call my dad soon after so long, this is gonna be a pain

I thought you were trying to avoid him.  Nina Wang 

---

Reading some reviews on some of the newer anime releases. Tokyo Ghoul has a yaoi following? ;A; Getting turned off.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:33 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:Gettin ready to call my dad soon after so long, this is gonna be a pain

I thought you were trying to avoid him.  Nina Wang 

---

Reading some reviews on some  of the newer anime releases. Tokyo Ghoul has a yaoi following? ;A; Getting turned off.

I could only run away for so long before at least telling him how I felt

? Why does it have a Yaoi following? Probably just crack shippers
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:56 pm

Looking for something to do ALONE since most people seem to think I'm not worth the time of day. The only person that DOES seem to be an exception to this doesn't always respect my needs, though I think that's more out of ignorance, concern, and worry rather than it ever being intentional.

So, yea, I have to do something that requires absolutely no interaction with others and I'm currently looking for what I can do that involves not speaking to anyone.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:30 pm

Lerena wrote:Looking for something to do ALONE since most people seem to think I'm not worth the time of day. The only person that DOES seem to be an exception to this doesn't always respect my needs, though I think that's more out of ignorance, concern, and worry rather than it ever being intentional.

So, yea, I have to do something that requires absolutely no interaction with others and I'm currently looking for what I can do that involves not speaking to anyone.

Sleeping, lock and bolt your room so no one bothers you, then knock the fuc* out
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Monitoring the situation. Though we didnt get as much damage from the storm, we still need to check things. So far, everything is ok. :)
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:16 pm

Lerena wrote:Looking for something to do ALONE since most people seem to think I'm not worth the time of day. The only person that DOES seem to be an exception to this doesn't always respect my needs, though I think that's more out of ignorance, concern, and worry rather than it ever being intentional.

I'll take a stab in the dark (ouch! Sorry, Mi-Cray.  Natsuki Kruger2 ) and say you're implying the boyfriend. If that's the case, I'm surprised you put up with the constant worry. It's like he's the female and you're the...you know. o.o

---

Laughing my head off with the Half in the Bag Transformers trilogy video. I respect those guys for watching all three pieces of garbage at the same time. As proven in the video, they're all the exact. Same. MOVIE.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:23 pm

INTERNETZ /;A;/ (and Skyrim)
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next