Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you?

+16
Dead.And.Alive
Kuga Natsuki
MissSoccerNinja
SulliMike23
Lerena
WolvenBane08
Miyotakano
Asuka Tenjou
ookamidesu
Ice Silver Crystal
RedEyedWolf
Milla
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? Empty Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:48 pm

natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? PDVD_004

Aside from Shizuru and her fellow HiME (well, some of them...), Natsuki finds it difficult to trust others. It's true, one shouldn't trust so easily or they could end up getting hurt. At the same time, pushing everyone away isn't good either. You don't know who could benefit your life, it might even be your potential soul mate.

In all seriousness, do you consider yourself a Natsuki type (in the beginning) with trusting issues. Do they relate in any way to people in general, family members or even your ex-lovers? Share here and see if you're a Natsuki. I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? Empty Re: Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you?

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:46 pm

Well, we all know that I am a Natsuki.
Trusting issues, huh?? I have them, but not so huge ones. I trust my friends and my family, but I am being still careful whom I am telling what.
I am pretty sure I would have some in the begining in a relationship, too. Plus closeness problems (don't worry, they aren't this huge, are they??).
Yeah, well, ex-lovers. Luu knows about the one, I could slap. But I haven't these issues and these closeness problems because of her. They belong to someone else.

Anyway: Natsuki had bigger ones :0
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? Empty Re: Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:22 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:Well, we all know that I am a Natsuki.
Trusting issues, huh?? I have them, but not so huge ones. I trust my friends and my family, but I am being still careful whom I am telling what.
I am pretty sure I would have some in the begining in a relationship, too. Plus closeness problems (don't worry, they aren't this huge, are they??).
Yeah, well, ex-lovers. Luu knows about the one, I could slap. But I haven't these issues and these closeness problems because of her. They belong to someone else.

Anyway: Natsuki had bigger ones :0

I'm the same way. I had some serious trusting issues not that long ago, thanks to friends like Vicky (Midori-sama), things are so clear now. I can open up more to the people online better than I used to. Helps that I had a successful RL meeting with Vicky.

With people I know personally, I'm very open and honest about myself and the things I do. So the trusting issues didn't really plague me there. With lovers, I did my best to make sure our break-ups weren't sour. I've been successful up until recently with an old friend of mine, which didn't work out. These pics from Star Wars Episode III will explain better than words what happened (I'm Obi-Wan in this scenario):

natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? PDVD_030-1
natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? PDVD_028-1
natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? PDVD_031-1
natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? PDVD_032-2
natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? PDVD_033-1
natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? PDVD_028-1
natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? PDVD_029-1

Key word: loved. Past tense. Weird example since they're both dudes, but you know what I mean. XD Yes, Natsuki had bigger issues than we can even begin to fathom. It took good friends like Mai and Mikoto to make her crack a smile here and there. It took someone passionate about Natsuki like Shizuru to show her a unique form of love and friendship. By the end of Episode 26, we can clearly see Natsuki accepting people and life in perfect harmony.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:29 pm

I'm definitely not a Natsuki. If anything, I trust people too easily. I don't trust people as easily as I have in the past, since in the past it has gotten me in trouble, especially meeting random people from the internet. And I'm not talking about people that I've talked to for years like Luu, but people I'd only talked to for a few weeks, or even days. I did a lot of silly things when I was younger.

I don't trust people quite as easily as I used to, but I'm definitely still learning lessons about not trusting people too easily. Britt is a prime example of that, especially with the joint bank account we had together. I will never do anything like that again.

I try not to trust people until I really know them, and if someone earns my trust its very hard to break it with me. But still, some people still get through and screw me over. I have such an "I want to love everyone" attitude, that sometimes it gets in the way of smart trust thinking.

I've been screwed over so much, you'd think I'd learn by now XD
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:I did a lot of silly things when I was younger.

We all did! XD This is why Natsuki shouldn't of been so hard on herself when it comes to trusting others. I guess for me, more than a few mishaps need to occur before I can completely shut the world out. ^^;;;

Midori Sugiura wrote:I don't trust people quite as easily as I used to, but I'm definitely still learning lessons about not trusting people too easily. Britt is a prime example of that, especially with the joint bank account we had together. I will never do anything like that again.

And guess what? Britt is a female! :cheers: I'm just saying is all. ^_^

Midori Sugiura wrote:I try not to trust people until I really know them, and if someone earns my trust its very hard to break it with me. But still, some people still get through and screw me over. I have such an "I want to love everyone" attitude, that sometimes it gets in the way of smart trust thinking.

That's thinking like Usagi Tsukino from Sailor Moon, which is naive to a lot of people. Actually, it's a sign of strength. With enough understanding and kindness, you could change the sleazy person. It may not happen, but it's a possibility. You gotta see the bigger picture and not lose focus of who you are, or you will become a monster. Mai was absolutely livid and pissed at Mikoto, until she saw the tears in her eyes. Mikoto didn't need her bum kicked, she needed help.

Midori Sugiura wrote:I've been screwed over so much, you'd think I'd learn by now XD

Life in a constant learning experience, as our blue haired maiden discovered throughout her adventure at Fuuka Academy.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:34 am

i am not a natsuki. :3 people never really 'betrayed' me, so it's not like i feel bitterness.
people made little white lies to me in the past, nothing major.
i'm more like Nao, confident about myself. taking care of my own problems without personal drama. :/
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:40 am

I'm definitely a natsuki.....
I am easily trusting, but once you have turned your back on me severely i change completely with you, i become really self conscious with them i tend to hold grudges when I'm being lied to or ridiculed i usually find things out and i have severe arguments with people. I'm just a huge hot head... and i'm awfully determined to find the truths and have facts before judging someone easily.
I hate making assumptions and i really hate when people say i do when i know that i've already caught on to the lie. XD people try to throw me off and deny it.
However this person that i tend to act sometimes, all leads to the deception of friends i've had in the past. some have severely disappointed me, let me down and backstabbed me... and i often question myself why because i try to be really nice.

I'm not sure do people enjoy liking cold hearted friends?

its not really try, i am just naturally caring.. i never feel greedy etc.
I've even had disappointing relationships to the point where its hard for me to trust someone or let someone in when they really like me. I fear a lot.
its cause usually i'm always the one to be really in love with the person then they just walk out on me.
sucks... anyways....

I could be the complete opposite though when i do trust a person and i'm happy at the moment but yeah. T.T......
I'm not a terrible person.
Milla
Milla
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 69
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:15 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:i am not a natsuki. :3 people never really 'betrayed' me, so it's not like i feel bitterness.
people made little white lies to me in the past, nothing major.
i'm more like Nao, confident about myself. taking care of my own problems without personal drama. :/

You're stronger than most girls I know. Remember "S.S.S." ? It was a relief to know that if that had been you, you would of accepted me like Vicky and Alison did. <333

Milla wrote:I'm definitely a natsuki.....
I am easily trusting, but once you have turned your back on me severely i change completely with you, i become really self conscious with them i tend to hold grudges when I'm being lied to or ridiculed i usually find things out and i have severe arguments with people. I'm just a huge hot head... and i'm awfully determined to find the truths and have facts before judging someone easily.
I hate making assumptions and i really hate when people say i do when i know that i've already caught on to the lie. XD people try to throw me off and deny it.
However this person that i tend to act sometimes, all leads to the deception of friends i've had in the past. some have severely disappointed me, let me down and backstabbed me... and i often question myself why because i try to be really nice.

I'm not sure do people enjoy liking cold hearted friends?

its not really try, i am just naturally caring.. i never feel greedy etc.
I've even had disappointing relationships to the point where its hard for me to trust someone or let someone in when they really like me. I fear a lot.
its cause usually i'm always the one to be really in love with the person then they just walk out on me.
sucks... anyways....

I could be the complete opposite though when i do trust a person and i'm happy at the moment but yeah. T.T......
I'm not a terrible person.

It's natural to fear a lot. Life is full of surprises, we just need to prepare ourselves for the worst. The surprise doesn't always have to be bad, it could also be good. You may find yourself with someone you love and admire. Trusting is taking a gamble and falling in love too deeply with heighten the hurt if the relationship shatters. You can love someone, but don't depend too much on them. You have your own life to lead. I love my gf, but we have very different priorities each day. Once we finish them, we always return to each other. <3 As for trusting, again, it's a gamble. You can trust people though. Natsuki learned this and even expressed how grateful she was to know everyone in one of the later omakes.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:23 am

i dress like her. i think the only thing about trusting others i have is with women. i can't trust them specifically. none of them at all. trusting Dudes is easy, they're like me. but girls, NO WAY.
strange cuz i'm gay... you would think i didn't trust guys
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:06 am

So you're gay and don't trust girls. That's quite refreshing to know. Some lesbians dislike guys for no real reason. I'd like to think Natsuki herself didn't trust people. Not just men. Nao Yuuki is a different story.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:38 am

i love dudes! i dance with them whenever i can haha my best buds are dudes, i have a problem chillin with gay guys, i just don't understand them is all. i didn't trust everyone when i was in middle school and the beginning of high school but that's over and i get along with most people. though people don't like to confront me because i look angry most of the time but that's just my thinking face ha. i lie to girls... cuz i just can't trust them. i can tell guys anything! i'm just strange. Lesbos that don't like guys for no reason are dumb.
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:51 am

RedEyedWolf wrote:i love dudes! i dance with them whenever i can haha my best buds are dudes, i have a problem chillin with gay guys, i just don't understand them is all. i didn't trust everyone when i was in middle school and the beginning of high school but that's over and i get along with most people. though people don't like to confront me because i look angry most of the time but that's just my thinking face ha. i lie to girls... cuz i just can't trust them. i can tell guys anything! i'm just strange. Lesbos that don't like guys for no reason are dumb.

I have gay male friends and while they're cool, I don't understand them much either. Fashion talk isn't my thing. So I can't really communicate with them. Haha, you're like me too! Everyone used to say I had a pissed off face. Sometimes it's intentional, but that's my thinking face too! lol You should of seen me in NYC with my girlfriend. I was keeping people away with my stare alone. THAT was intentional. lol Lesbos that don't like guys for no reason are indeed dumb. Stupid in fact. I do hold somewhat of a grudge against lesbian because of that, but you can thank my girlfriend for reminding me that not all lesbians are bad. You see I had this little incident happen to me a while back which turned me off to lesbians and since then I've met non-stop lesbians here and at dA. All of them turned out nice people, so in the end, my gf was right. ^____^ I love her for that. So yeah, I was THIS close to turning into a Natsuki again. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:08 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
RedEyedWolf wrote:i love dudes! i dance with them whenever i can haha my best buds are dudes, i have a problem chillin with gay guys, i just don't understand them is all. i didn't trust everyone when i was in middle school and the beginning of high school but that's over and i get along with most people. though people don't like to confront me because i look angry most of the time but that's just my thinking face ha. i lie to girls... cuz i just can't trust them. i can tell guys anything! i'm just strange. Lesbos that don't like guys for no reason are dumb.

I have gay male friends and while they're cool, I don't understand them much either. Fashion talk isn't my thing. So I can't really communicate with them. Haha, you're like me too! Everyone used to say I had a pissed off face. Sometimes it's intentional, but that's my thinking face too! lol You should of seen me in NYC with my girlfriend. I was keeping people away with my stare alone. THAT was intentional. lol Lesbos that don't like guys for no reason are indeed dumb. Stupid in fact. I do hold somewhat of a grudge against lesbian because of that, but you can thank my girlfriend for reminding me that not all lesbians are bad. You see I had this little incident happen to me a while back which turned me off to lesbians and since then I've met non-stop lesbians here and at dA. All of them turned out nice people, so in the end, my gf was right. ^____^ I love her for that. So yeah, I was THIS close to turning into a Natsuki again. XD

i don't think my angry face is ever intentional, if i tried it would just look silly. you know how everyone is always teasing Natsuki about getting her face stuck like that? yeah mine already is.
dude we should meet up at a Con some day. i think getting everyone on here together would be amazing, we could go as the mai hime girls/guys! it would rock. then we'd have a hime party afterwards where we all would just get to really know each other. so you had a bad run in with some lesbians? not shocking. they can be a bit... mean. i thank your girlfriend a lot <3 we'll i'm glad you're not a natsuki now. i'm a Shiznat love child after all
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:31 am

RedEyedWolf wrote:dude we should meet up at a Con some day. i think getting everyone on here together would be amazing, we could go as the mai hime girls/guys! it would rock. then we'd have a hime party afterwards where we all would just get to really know each other.

We are planning a meeting at New York City's Anime Festival! Me, Midori, Kara, and about 4 other Multiverse members will be there. ^_~ Think about it, you can stay at my place if you need to save on hotel spendings. My 2nd house is only 30 minutes away from the city.

RedEyedWolf wrote:so you had a bad run in with some lesbians? not shocking. they can be a bit... mean. i thank your girlfriend a lot <3 we'll i'm glad you're not a natsuki now. i'm a Shiznat love child after all

They were mean, but I can be meaner. In fact, I hurt them unintentionally. Imagine if I actually tried. ^_^ It's in the past now and I look to the future. A future with more ShizNat love children taking over the world. ;P

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:54 pm

haha that would be awesome, when will the con be? i might be in boot camp at that time and plus i'm moving to MI soon so! yeah!

i'll beat up those lesbians for you!
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:11 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:haha that would be awesome, when will the con be? i might be in boot camp at that time and plus i'm moving to MI soon so! yeah!

i'll beat up those lesbians for you!

October 8 - 10. ^_~ Try your hardest to attend! Even if you have to attend for 1 day. Again, the offer to stay over for free is always open.

I don't need help. ^_^ Then again, chick fights are entertaining.

*lets go of your leash*

Sic em' girl!!!! Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:25 pm

i think i'll be in boot camp at the time but i will so come the next time i promise! i'll save up money and everything!

you should see girl hockey games, you wanna see an awesome chick fight that's where you've gotta be

*attacks random lesbians with RedEyedWolf's sexy attack*
now they are all slaves and will do your bidding
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:49 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:i think i'll be in boot camp at the time but i will so come the next time i promise! i'll save up money and everything!

you should see girl hockey games, you wanna see an awesome chick fight that's where you've gotta be

*attacks random lesbians with RedEyedWolf's sexy attack*
now they are all slaves and will do your bidding

XD Suit yourself! Looking forward to meeting you! Otakon sounds good for next year, but we should meet a lot sooner than that. For introduction reasons. ^_~

Female hockey exists? In Canada maybe. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:32 am

sure sure i'm up for a meeting any time after i move <3

hell yeah there's woman hockey! i was in it! i think it's only in MI haha but damn those girls can kick some ass while taking clothes off during lol
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:26 pm

^_~ Sweet deal! If you're talking to Hollowed behind-the-scenes lately (since I've noticed how...close...you two are becoming. ^_~ ) maybe you can tell her to join you. We can all hang out and terrorize every con we go to. Multiverse rules. 8)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:47 pm

I cannot relate to Natsuki when it comes to trusting. My family and friends have always supported me. Regardless of the advantages I can understand why Natsuki wouldn't trust others. When you're in someone else's shoes, you see things differently.
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Right on. Your post led me to make new thread questioning members on the difficult situation between Shizuru and Natsuki in episodes 22-23. Check it out sometime. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:48 pm

I have trusting issues, but I don't think they are "Natsuki trusting issues".
Her issues came from losing her mom and all that first district stuff, which is on a completely different scale than say... my everyday happenings. Some examples?

I had one close friend expose my sexual orientation when I told her not to (I was not ready to come out of the closet yet!) and then she lied to me about not having done it. Then tried to guilt-trip me in trusting her again. I get that alot... guilt-tripping. I'm practically immune to it now, so some people think I'm cold-hearted.

I had someone else come into my life and use me because she had low self-esteem. She knew I had feelings for her, and she exploited that.

I was molested by a close male friend. I had completely trusted that he would never physically violate me. I had pinned him for the kind of guy that would respect boundaries. But no, apparently not.

SO ya see. I have just an eensy bit of history with people breaking my trust...
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuka Tenjou Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:44 am

I trust no one. *takes a swing from a bottle*

Why?

I have been betrayed before, and when you're little and growing what happens to you then is what makes you now.

This might be the reason i noticed ShizxNat.

I can relate to Shizuru because of that smile that hides any of her true thoughts. And honestly you think Shizuru is the type who would trust and pour out her worries to someone ? i think it would be hard for her even it was to tell natsuki.

Natsuki was betrayed when little and that is what her made her not being able to trust anyone. Though Shizuru in a way managed to break that wall.

My whole friggin' point is that I smile and act cheerful, i never loose my temper, and i'm a hell of patient. And if i get into trouble, i tend to avoid it, and if i have no choice i would deal with it in the most discrete manner possible. (though i don't get angry i don't take sheet from anyone)

Just like Natsuki, a built a barrier around me, or a filter perhaps that only lets in a few people. I tend to have lots of friends that like me because i always seem cheerful and in a good mood for anything but there is only one real friend that i can fully trust and share my thoughts and worries knowing that she won't tell anyone and she won't judge me for it.

I don't know what i would have done if i haven't met her.

all the drinking is making me feel all stupid saying this stuff. I'm off to shoot some targets.
Asuka Tenjou
Asuka Tenjou
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:57 pm

I might have had trouble trusting others like Natsuki at the start, because everything felt like a negative vibration. Joining up with Sailor Moon made me trust more in others. If you want a more bitter version of me, call my mangaverse incarnation sometime. She's got plenty of stories to tell.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next