Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you?

+16
Dead.And.Alive
Kuga Natsuki
MissSoccerNinja
SulliMike23
Lerena
WolvenBane08
Miyotakano
Asuka Tenjou
ookamidesu
Ice Silver Crystal
RedEyedWolf
Milla
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? - Page 3 Empty Re: Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you?

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Hm...No, I'm not a Natsuki because I can trust people and no longer worry about getting hurt. Unless it somebody who could mean more than my own life would hurt me at this point (thus my username I'm dead inside...) I still act as I do I just don't exactly care about me and more of others. So yeah I would trust people, just not enough for it to effect me most of the time.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? - Page 3 Empty Re: Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:41 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Hm...No, I'm not a Natsuki because I can trust people and no longer worry about getting hurt. Unless it somebody who could mean more than my own life would hurt me at this point (thus my username I'm dead inside...) I still act as I do I just don't exactly care about me and more of others. So yeah I would trust people, just not enough for it to effect me most of the time.

I don't know if you have a girlfriend or not, but I'm sure she would mean more than your own life? Now there's a Kaichou...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:37 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

I don't know if you have a girlfriend or not, but I'm sure she would mean more than your own life? Now there's a Kaichou...

I'm actually pretty confident that I could say she is more important than myself as a whole. And if that didn't answer your first question as well, yes I do have one. >.<
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:I'm actually pretty confident that I could say she is more important than myself as a whole. And if that didn't answer your first question as well, yes I do have one. >.<

Eh! *shrugs* Give yourself credit, you think of others first. That's not necessarily a bad thing. One of the things I love about Shizuru, to be honest. ;p

Congrats on becoming a Valkyrie btw! Viola
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Eh! *shrugs* Give yourself credit, you think of others first. That's not necessarily a bad thing. One of the things I love about Shizuru, to be honest. ;p

Congrats on becoming a Valkyrie btw! Viola

Thanks~

Oh, and, it might be considered a "bad thing" due to a certain reason. Yes, you're devoting yourself to others but, it's being extremely selfish at the same time. When you're like that, your protecting what you want, or need. So technically people take it positively at times but there is a negative side. Thus peoples opinion on Shizuru, I hope that didn't change your opinion on her though. o.o
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Oh, and, it might be considered a "bad thing" due to a certain reason. Yes, you're devoting yourself to others but, it's being extremely selfish at the same time. When you're like that, your protecting what you want, or need. So technically people take it positively at times but there is a negative side. Thus peoples opinion on Shizuru, I hope that didn't change your opinion on her though. o.o

Not at all. Shizuru is jealous of the whole world when it comes to Natsuki. She treasures the girl so much to the point of a love no one can comprehend. People (in general) are just as complex as their feelings. You'll have to try harder than that. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You'll have to try harder than that. ^_~

Now why would I do that? If Shizuru is as great as we know then there's no reason to. :3
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You'll have to try harder than that. ^_~

Now why would I do that? If Shizuru is as great as we know then there's no reason to. :3

:'3 Why must you reply late?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote::'3 Why must you reply late?
I forgot about this thread and realized that I was revisiting it afterwards. Anyway late or not it's still a reply. D':
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:49 pm

;3 Fair enough, Ayano-chan. As a final question regarding this thread...WOULD you forgive Shizuru for doing everything she did to you. Again, placing you in Natsuki's shoes. I'm still not sure if the Ayano-chan of today would burn bridges or not.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:17 pm

I think I answered this somewhere? Oh well, I'll say it again. Truth be told, I have a bit of a...struggle you could say. Here it is: letting people know it's their fault (mainly if it's a situation where it's entirely their fault). So guess who wouldn't let her take the blame? I'd forgive her for what she did, although I wouldn't accept it to be wrong. She was desperate, and Natsuki (I) was too dense making me unable to see anything. I wouldn't let anybody or thought in my way, so I didn't see the truth or opportunities in anything whatsoever.

**the real life "Ayano-chan" does that on a daily basis or else she'll feel close minded**

Anyway, point is, I wouldn't "burn bridges." I prefer to build, not break. And either way, if I were to end up doing so I'd end up getting stuck in fire.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:I think I answered this somewhere? Oh well, I'll say it again. Truth be told, I have a bit of a...struggle you could say. Here it is: letting people know it's their fault (mainly if it's a situation where it's entirely their fault). So guess who wouldn't let her take the blame? I'd forgive her for what she did, although I wouldn't accept it to be wrong. She was desperate, and Natsuki (I) was too dense making me unable to see anything. I wouldn't let anybody or thought in my way, so I didn't see the truth or opportunities in anything whatsoever.

**the real life "Ayano-chan" does that on a daily basis or else she'll feel close minded**

Anyway, point is, I wouldn't "burn bridges." I prefer to build, not break. And either way, if I were to end up doing so I'd end up getting stuck in fire.

Wait a second though. By having trouble with letting people know it's their fault, doesn't that contradict your brutal honesty with people? Whatever the thinking process was, it's good to know you are willing to build bridges. You're 13 though and haven't really been tested yet, so even you're not 100% sure? What happened to Natsuki was pretty heavy. The woman who loves her kept secrets, lied-ish, and murdered people. XD I doubt you'll ever lift that much weight, but you know what I mean.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:37 pm

I'm also an intelligent idiot but that's just a bonus (oh the oxymoron's...). I just can't fault somebody because I know it's not their fault entirely. Most cases will have at least two at fault since they lead up to it. But anyway it depends on how you hold up with the weight on your shoulders. I could say I've dealt with a lot, and most likely nothing for some but of course that's only my perspective. Actually there was just two in particular. I'd be fine saying it just not here (perhaps a PM). One last thing, I'll never be 100% sure.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:I'm also an intelligent idiot but that's just a bonus (oh the oxymoron's...). I just can't fault somebody because I know it's not their fault entirely. Most cases will have at least two at fault since they lead up to it. But anyway it depends on how you hold up with the weight on your shoulders. I could say I've dealt with a lot, and most likely nothing for some but of course that's only my perspective. Actually there was just two in particular. I'd be fine saying it just not here (perhaps a PM). One last thing, I'll never be 100% sure.

Not their fault entirely? Like Nymph, do you also backup in the brainwashing theory that Shizuru was under Reito's control? I dunno! But like you said, it depends on who you are and how you deal with situations. For the record, anything point you can't make here, can be sent via PM. My inbox is always open. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Not their fault entirely? Like Nymph, do you also backup in the brainwashing theory that Shizuru was under Reito's control? I dunno! But like you said, it depends on who you are and how you deal with situations. For the record, anything point you can't make here, can be sent via PM. My inbox is always open. :)
It's only if you're curious. As you've noticed I'm pretty open...Anyway, no, I don't. Shizuru was acting upon her own will, or so I think she was.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
I wonder if it ever occured to anymore that Shizuru may also have trusting issues as well? Her personal thoughts and feelings certainly don't reach out to her student fangirls, nor the Student Council. She can't even express them in front of Natsuki, although that's a no brainer, being the very girl she loves.

It doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand, but for me I think Shizuru has more unresolved trust issues compared to Natsuki. I mean, Natsuki was able to open up to Shizuru, Mai, & the others. But Shizuru kept a mountain of lies even from her most important person-- her HiME status, reason for running as Kaichou, and of course her unrequited love for Natsuki. Thus that façade smile.
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:11 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? - Page 3 PDVD_004

Aside from Shizuru and her fellow HiME (well, some of them...), Natsuki finds it difficult to trust others. It's true, one shouldn't trust so easily or they could end up getting hurt. At the same time, pushing everyone away isn't good either. You don't know who could benefit your life, it might even be your potential soul mate.

In all seriousness, do you consider yourself a Natsuki type (in the beginning) with trusting issues. Do they relate in any way to people in general, family members or even your ex-lovers? Share here and see if you're a Natsuki. I love you

I believe I'm a lot like Natsuki in this aspect. I didn't go through what Natsuki did regarding her mother, and father. However, I still have trust issues, and several barriers shielding me from the harshness in this world. My trust issues stem from the unknown of events in my past, friends screwing me over, being bullied 'cause of my sexual preference, and ex-lover who loved to toy with my mental state. She helped me trust people and accept certain events in my past, but that was destroyed. After that, the trust issues were back full force. I am getting better at trusting, slowly but surely. I'm cautious around women because of my last relationship, and men I have always been cautious around, I just can't trust them that easily. I have a hard time letting people in. It's just hard and can be scary, especially if they know the power they have over you. >_<

Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1234
Armitage GUTS!!! : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:58 am

Natsuki-chan wrote:It doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand, but for me I think Shizuru has more unresolved trust issues compared to Natsuki. I mean, Natsuki was able to open up to Shizuru, Mai, & the others. But Shizuru kept a mountain of lies even from her most important person-- her HiME status, reason for running as Kaichou, and of course her unrequited love for Natsuki. Thus that façade smile.

You know, you're right. Shizuru's own trusting issues were never really highlighted before. We the audience, just as Fuuka Academy students and staff were all fooled by her "mask". A mask that hid all her true emotions and secrets from the very girl she loves. She only trusted Natsuki with personal discussions about whatever. Not once has Shizuru talked about anything personal with her fellow Council members. Especially Haruka.

Shizuru is an observer. She observes. :3

Grawrr wrote:I believe I'm a lot like Natsuki in this aspect. I didn't go through what Natsuki did regarding her mother, and father. However, I still have trust issues, and several barriers shielding me from the harshness in this world. My trust issues stem from the unknown of events in my past, friends screwing me over, being bullied 'cause of my sexual preference, and ex-lover who loved to toy with my mental state. She helped me trust people and accept certain events in my past, but that was destroyed. After that, the trust issues were back full force. I am getting better at trusting, slowly but surely. I'm cautious around women because of my last relationship, and men I have always been cautious around, I just can't trust them that easily. I have a hard time letting people in. It's just hard and can be scary, especially if they know the power they have over you. >_<

Manipulating people you love is also something that damages relationships. It is that "power" you speak of, something that can be very damaging to a person's trust. As a man myself, I can understand your mistrust in them. It's hard to trust women too when I've had many who betrayed me at the drop of a hat. It doesn't affect me in the long run because I'm strong, but it does make me see eye to eye with your story. We're all like Natsuki Kuga, whether it's a long lasting effect or during a low point of our lives. One thing remains consistent though: There are still good people in this world worth trusting. She learned this, a girl who had a rough life we cannot comprehend. Why can't us?

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:22 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Grawrr wrote:I believe I'm a lot like Natsuki in this aspect. I didn't go through what Natsuki did regarding her mother, and father. However, I still have trust issues, and several barriers shielding me from the harshness in this world. My trust issues stem from the unknown of events in my past, friends screwing me over, being bullied 'cause of my sexual preference, and ex-lover who loved to toy with my mental state. She helped me trust people and accept certain events in my past, but that was destroyed. After that, the trust issues were back full force. I am getting better at trusting, slowly but surely. I'm cautious around women because of my last relationship, and men I have always been cautious around, I just can't trust them that easily. I have a hard time letting people in. It's just hard and can be scary, especially if they know the power they have over you. >_<

Manipulating people you love is also something that damages relationships. It is that "power" you speak of, something that can be very damaging to a person's trust. As a man myself, I can understand your mistrust in them. It's hard to trust women too when I've had many who betrayed me at the drop of a hat. It doesn't affect me in the long run because I'm strong, but it does make me see eye to eye with your story. We're all like Natsuki Kuga, whether it's a long lasting effect or during a low point of our lives. One thing remains consistent though: There are still good people in this world worth trusting. She learned this, a girl who had a rough life we cannot comprehend. Why can't us?

You make some very good points oh wise Luu-Sama. *bows*
There are good people, I had the pleasure of meeting some. However, I'm still cautious. I am getting better at trusting though. I think why some of us can't, is because everyone takes time to trust, some people faster than others. Everyone learns in their own pace, if you're not willing to see the good, then you will not.
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Grawrr wrote:

You make some very good points oh wise Luu-Sama. *bows*
There are good people, I had the pleasure of meeting some. However, I'm still cautious. I am getting better at trusting though. I think why some of us can't, is because everyone takes time to trust, some people faster than others. Everyone learns in their own pace, if you're not willing to see the good, then you will not.

One step at a time, Grawrr. You can start building your trust in little ways until you can fully accept everyone like Natsuki. Seeing good in everyone is a good way to embrace life. For example, start with me and the rest of us at MM. After all, we're all part of the same team. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
One step at a time, Grawrr. You can start building your trust in little ways until you can fully accept everyone like Natsuki. Seeing good in everyone is a good way to embrace life. For example, start with me and the rest of us at MM. After all, we're all part of the same team. Arika Yumemiya

Slowly, but surely. :D I shall take your advice Wise Luu-Sama Mikoto Minagi
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Shizuru is an observer. She observes. :3

...while drinking tea, of course :D

natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? - Page 3 Images10 Please, we're having tea right now.
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Natsuki-chan wrote:
...while drinking tea, of course :D

natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? - Page 3 Images10 Please, we're having tea right now.

*laughs* Good one, Natsuki-chan! :'3 Please do as Fujino-san says. I love tea, the art of preparing and serving it is so relaxing~

Shizuru Kaichou
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:08 am

I'm totally a Natsuki. (WHOOP!)
Aside from the fact that I dress similarly, I've gotten to a point that I rarely trust anyone. Unless I know you for awhile, (as in, a damn long time) you're not really going to know me as well as you think.
When I was younger, I opened myself up to almost everyone I met. Most of the time, everything went well; no issues whatsoever. Then suddenly my friendships started dropping like flies. And I mean my really good friends, too. What' worse is that I never really knew why my friends decided I wasn't "worth their time" (a few of them actually said that to me). I spent so much time second-guessing myself and my personality that I hit rock bottom. It took awhile, but I was finally able to trust some people again.
I basically had my best friendships drop dead, and then life used their (figurative) bodies to bash me over the head. Needless to say, yeah, I have some trust issues.
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 78

http://winded-wolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Im a Natsuki when it comes to trust
It's hard to earn my trust I don't trust half of my family I know what they do and I know how they lie Bad things have happen to me when I trusted someone before and after that happened I tried my best not to trust anyone It was easy to just stay in my own little world I don't have a lot of friends that I trust I also don't like to meet new people so I don't trust easily simple as that
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1157
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next