Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think when you see this picture of Natsuki and Mai?

+3
Luu Sky Sapphire
franticfranz
Kiros Razer
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you think when you see this picture of Natsuki and Mai? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think when you see this picture of Natsuki and Mai?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:16 pm

Milla wrote:Hmm, it seems to me she's just looking at her. But of course this was my reaction after Mai Hime ended. "nah they're just friends, nothing after that can be possible"
But i must admit, i hoped before Shizuru came in the picture of course, that there was something there between Mai and Natuski. lol. But yeah, now i just see a good friendship.
MaiNat does have possible in every regard, but fans seem to forget that Chie Harada is Mai's first choice if she were ever to go lesbian. LOL Sort of:

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

What do you think when you see this picture of Natsuki and Mai? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think when you see this picture of Natsuki and Mai?

Post by GAP Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:43 pm

I didn't believe that Mai would be interested in Natsuki that way.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:19 pm

GAP wrote:I didn't believe that Mai would be interested in Natsuki that way.
Mai and Natsuki were friends, but didn't become close until the prelude to the Shizuru vs. Natsuki battle in episode 25. Even then, there was no real sexual tension. Still an interesting crack ship regardless.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2