Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sister Yukariko's confessional booth! For the sinful...

+32
shezaei-neko
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
magicmaster03
she-ga-roo
Cheshire Kat
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
RisingPhoenix
bItchynOvIch
depression76
megarockman
Lerena
Ice Silver Crystal
Hohoemu
MidnightPersona
pokemoneg
WolvenBane08
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Amaya
Miyotakano
Chaglette
zanekal1
ookamidesu
LifeOfTheParty
RedEyedWolf
Flamewolf119
PrincessMai94
Kara
denerop
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
36 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sister Yukariko's confessional booth! For the sinful... - Page 4 Empty Re: Sister Yukariko's confessional booth! For the sinful...

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Not that I don't find Shizuru incredibly sexy, but can I special request a certain different sensei for my cleansing? X3
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Sister Yukariko's confessional booth! For the sinful... - Page 4 Empty Re: Sister Yukariko's confessional booth! For the sinful...

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:47 am

bubuzuke lesbo hired by sister to teach....stuff?!
wtf is going on here X.x
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:07 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kara wrote:No, no, no, we bad girls don't grow on trees! We hatch. From eggs.

Sister Yukariko's confessional booth! For the sinful... - Page 4 PDVD_002-6

I don't think that is correct, child. Eggs are pure when they enter this world. How on Earth could it carry such disgusting female sinners...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8dWHMdz83M

Please refer to the end slide-show of this video. I TOLD YOU BAD GIRLS COME FROM EGGS. Silly, silly, Nun.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:34 am

kara! wtf! Katie is hot! o.o
so are you and your little sister looks like that disney channel brat

SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Haha what disney channel brat?
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:49 pm

Do enlighten us, Child. As long as it isn't Miley Cyrus. She is the biggest sinner of all.

Her rap is the work of the Devil Himself.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:53 pm

*gag* *choke* SISTER, WHY?! WHYYYY!?!?!? MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!!
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:41 pm

Kara wrote:*gag* *choke* SISTER, WHY?! WHYYYY!?!?!? MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!!

Sister Yukariko's confessional booth! For the sinful... - Page 4 PDVD_003-4

It's for your own good, Child. Now you know the horrors of Satan and his infernal kingdom. This is your last chance to redeem yourself and just say no to lesbos like Miss Fujino, Miss Kuga and quite possibly Miss Kikukawa too. The signals between her and Miss Suzushiro make me nervous.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:40 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sister Yukariko's confessional booth! For the sinful... - Page 4 PDVD_003-4

It's for your own good, Child. Now you know the horrors of Satan and his infernal kingdom. This is your last chance to redeem yourself and just say no to lesbos like Miss Fujino, Miss Kuga and quite possibly Miss Kikukawa too. The signals between her and Miss Suzushiro make me nervous.

I just think you like torturing underaged girls, sister, you seem kinda off to me. And. EW. Like I, or anyone, would ever say YES to Yukino.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:01 am

down with yukariko! >.<
creepy guy is more of an influence on her than we think! o.o
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:26 am

oh sister, i have a confession.
i really want to tap Nao, what should i do?
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:50 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:down with yukariko! >.<

HUZZAH! Grab your torches and pitch forks!
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:20 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:oh sister, i have a confession.
i really want to tap Nao, what should i do?

Sister Yukariko's confessional booth! For the sinful... - Page 4 PDVD_002-6 : That is against the gospel of The Lord.Expressing any interest in any woman, including Miss Yuuki, is a sin and blasphemous. Please consider a decent man with a good head on his shoulders, like Takeda.

Kara wrote:
SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:down with yukariko! >.<

HUZZAH! Grab your torches and pitch forks!

Sister Yukariko's confessional booth! For the sinful... - Page 4 PDVD_012 : I mean it girls, enough or I'll shoot! In the name of Moon-Uh-The Lord!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:02 pm

Sister Yukariko's confessional booth! For the sinful... - Page 4 50_cent_pointing_gun_at_you_50_cent_a_aa0b20dd63df52e81e7bdd22b8773523_490x350

Step back with your lil arrows, Nun, my boy, 50, is dangerous....and choclatey I love you
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:49 pm

Oh NOES, it is 50 Cent D: D: D:
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:09 pm

Sister Yukariko's confessional booth! For the sinful... - Page 4 PDVD_012

*freezes* A black man. *withdraws* I could sacrifice him in the name of our Lord. But killing him would just make me a racist. I'd rather suffer the punishment of my Lord than put up with annoying rantings of racism in a court room. :pale:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:07 pm

Now now Sister, if you shot the white girls, would that also be racist? Since yous ain't white? *pokes hole in the logic*
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:57 pm

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:Now now Sister, if you shot the white girls, would that also be racist? Since yous ain't white? *pokes hole in the logic*

My heavens, you are right Midori-san. I don't think anyone would like getting punished by an Asian woman. However, this is the King of Kings at work. Whoever sins must be destroyed, I must answer His wishes and banish the demons lurking in the hearts of you girls!

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:37 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:My heavens, you are right Midori-san. I don't think anyone would like getting punished by an Asian woman. However, this is the King of Kings at work. Whoever sins must be destroyed, I must answer His wishes and banish the demons lurking in the hearts of you girls!

But, Sister, that's impossible! My heart is a land of sunshine and cotton candy clouds, so therefore, demons couldn't inhabit it!

Well, anyway, I have another sin to confess! I've been secretly teaching my baby brother a new trick. When we're in the living room, I say 'Hide! The cops are coming!' and then cover him with pillows and recently, he only pops out when I say, 'All gone!' Is that horrible?
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:39 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I don't think anyone would like getting punished by an Asian woman.

You are very wrong, Sister. I very much want to be punished by an Asian woman. :twisted:
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:00 pm

Kara wrote:But, Sister, that's impossible! My heart is a land of sunshine and cotton candy clouds, so therefore, demons couldn't inhabit it!

*breaks character*

But Kara, everyone knows demons love candy. :twisted: What do you think they lure little children with...

Kara wrote:Well, anyway, I have another sin to confess! I've been secretly teaching my baby brother a new trick. When we're in the living room, I say 'Hide! The cops are coming!' and then cover him with pillows and recently, he only pops out when I say, 'All gone!' Is that horrible?

I can only commend the holy side of your actions. Police these days are corrupt and if your little brother is framed for stealing or using monopoly cash to trick people, then he will need to avoid injustice whenever the opportunity presents itself. But I beg you my child, don't teach him such tricks in order to hide something from the law. Like that gambling club you have out back.

How do I know this? I don't. He does.

Sister Yukariko's confessional booth! For the sinful... - Page 4 PDVD_011

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:*breaks character*

But Kara, everyone knows demons love candy. :twisted: What do you think they lure little children with...

Shhh, Sister doesn't have to know that!

I can only commend the holy side of your actions. Police these days are corrupt and if your little brother is framed for stealing or using monopoly cash to trick people, then he will need to avoid injustice whenever the opportunity presents itself. But I beg you my child, don't teach him such tricks in order to hide something from the law. Like that gambling club you have out back.

How do I know this? I don't. He does.

Of course He knows, He's a regular customer!

Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:12 am

i don't have a confession so much as a question. what's up with your child, sister yukariko?
-wary- horses that look like chess pieces are creepy :/
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:40 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:i don't have a confession so much as a question. what's up with your child, sister yukariko?
-wary- horses that look like chess pieces are creepy :/

Sister Yukariko's confessional booth! For the sinful... - Page 4 PDVD_002-6 : St. Vlas is not creepy, my child. He is a holy creature of light. It is the other HiME who possess demonic looking servants of Satan.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:42 pm

I kinda like St. Vlas, although it is damn creepy.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next