Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Otome Game for the PS2: Otome Butou Shi

+5
shezaei-neko
Zero Crimson Sky
Krystal of Nol
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mai-Otome Game for the PS2: Otome Butou Shi - Page 4 Empty Re: Mai-Otome Game for the PS2: Otome Butou Shi

Post by AureusX Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:26 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
AureusX wrote:http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3004155

Here ya go, Luu! Banzaiiii~ You're welcome. The least I could do since you're going to upload all the Mai HiMe Destiny Cds Mikoto Minagi

Thank you so much, X! I'm going to test it sometime this week. :) In return, the entire Mai-HiME Destiny drama albums will be available to the public! Mikoto Minagi

Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi Do not forget about the YouTube links in that page as well!
AureusX
AureusX
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 71
Armitage GUTS!!! : 29

Back to top Go down

Mai-Otome Game for the PS2: Otome Butou Shi - Page 4 Empty Re: Mai-Otome Game for the PS2: Otome Butou Shi

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:23 am

AureusX wrote:
Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi Do not forget about the YouTube links in that page as well!

That I can do faster than the downloads. :) I'll try to have them up first tonight!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AureusX Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:19 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
AureusX wrote:

That I can do faster than the downloads. :) I'll try to have them up first tonight!

THANK YOU! You're my new bestfriend now! Haha Mikoto Minagi
AureusX
AureusX
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:18 am

AureusX wrote:THANK YOU! You're my new bestfriend now! Haha Mikoto Minagi

XD Awww, shucks. Expect an update later today for sure! I'm getting out of work early today, so this should be a treat. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by AureusX Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

XD Awww, shucks. Expect an update later today for sure! I'm getting out of work early today, so this should be a treat. Shizuru Fujino

I'm looking forward to it Arika Yumemiya So excited! Hehe
AureusX
AureusX
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:59 pm

AureusX wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

I'm looking forward to it Arika Yumemiya So excited! Hehe

Second volume coming tomorrow with an added bonus! ^_~ Keep watching the other thread!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:51 pm

bump 

Mai-Multiverse members ookamidesu, WolvenBane08, Firesphere306, depression 76 and myself held a My-Otome Butou Shi tournament at a recent anime con. Check it out!!!:

Otakon 2014: My-Otome Zhime Butou Shi Tournament [Playstation 2]

Here is the Mai-Otome Butou Shi (for PS2) tournament held in our hotel suite. The following line up of fights, players and My-Otome character being used:

Opening fights:

ookamidesu (Juliet Nao Zhang) vs Firesphere306 (Shizuru Viola)
depression76 (Miyu) vs. WolvenBane08 (Shizuru Viola)

Winner vs. Winner

Championship Match:

Luu Sky Sapphire (Blue Sky Arika) vs. Winner of the Winner vs. Winner match!

Winner and runner-up of the standard tournament win two random issues of Doropanda Tours ShizNat doujinshi. The winner of the championship match against me will win ONE free item from the Dealer's Room. Even if it's $500 bucks, I HAVE to buy it. Who won? Watch and find out! We had the best time! Though I wish we filmed our collection of fights after the tournament was over since the girls were starting to get the hang of the game; proving to be almost as good as me in due time! :D

My-Otome is owned by SUNRISE Inc. and FUNimation. You should be watching!  Alyssa bird 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4