Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do to/with your least/favorite character?

+4
*BlackRose*
Luu Sky Sapphire
shezaei-neko
Dead.And.Alive
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

character - What would you do to/with your least/favorite character? - Page 6 Empty Re: What would you do to/with your least/favorite character?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:33 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Hm...just about anything. I mean, I might be a bit chilled and all right now but I bet I'll get inspiration from watching snow fall (or maybe from reading an others fanfic I get my own). I guess you could say my muse comes from music as well, that's probably the main source. Of course there are just times where I just have a sudden epiphany and all that good stuff but I'd give most credit to music and my way to escape. Music and writing is currently a great way to live life for me. I don't think that will be changing either so I hope that answered your question.

Answered it perfectly. Yes, there are some flaws. You being a total Tsundere is one of them, but you are quite creative when it comes to storytelling. Are they all yuri related though?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

character - What would you do to/with your least/favorite character? - Page 6 Empty Re: What would you do to/with your least/favorite character?

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You being a total Tsundere is one of them, but you are quite creative when it comes to storytelling. Are they all yuri related though?

I'll be disregarding that first part...Oh and what do you mean "Yes, there are some flaws" as in what is flawed. You weren't very specific. I mean, if you mean the actual fanfic then of course.

Anyway, no not entirely. I've written some other than yuri but I just happen to write less of it. Oh, that and the fact that I've never actually shared it to anyone who were to read. Yuri just comes more naturally to me therefor I write more. Anything else, I'll be happy to answer? =P
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:32 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:I'll be disregarding that first part...Oh and what do you mean "Yes, there are some flaws" as in what is flawed. You weren't very specific. I mean, if you mean the actual fanfic then of course.

Anyway, no not entirely. I've written some other than yuri but I just happen to write less of it. Oh, that and the fact that I've never actually shared it to anyone who were to read. Yuri just comes more naturally to me therefor I write more. Anything else, I'll be happy to answer? =P

You have a tendency to disregard the truth. As for the flaws, wait patiently until I actually review your works on the appropriate threads. Whenever that will be. ^^;

=p Not right now as it'll be going off-topic. If you can get a fellow MM member to create a Hot Seat thread for you, I can ask you a few dozen questions.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You have a tendency to disregard the truth.
Oh so that's what you meant...well then I'll try working on that.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:=p Not right now as it'll be going off-topic. If you can get a fellow MM member to create a Hot Seat thread for you, I can ask you a few dozen questions.
Eh, I wouldn't go around asking for one. Whether I have one or not I'm fine, of course if somebody asks then it'll be a yes. Until that happens, I shall remain (somewhat) unknown!
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:49 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Eh, I wouldn't go around asking for one. Whether I have one or not I'm fine, of course if somebody asks then it'll be a yes. Until that happens, I shall remain (somewhat) unknown!

O_o; Look at you. You're practically begging for one, Ayano-chan. One will be shipped to you by tonight, just please stop staring at me like that. I'm not even a girl.

character - What would you do to/with your least/favorite character? - Page 6 Sugiur10
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:O_o; Look at you. You're practically begging for one, Ayano-chan. One will be shipped to you by tonight, just please stop staring at me like that. I'm not even a girl.
Misinterpretation....not like you'd believe that. >.>;
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:30 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Misinterpretation....not like you'd believe that. >.>;

It's hard to believe anything you say, Ayano-chan. Who knows what you're feeling right now...

Kyoko : Even I don't know!

Youdon't know anything...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Makes me wonder what you have believed from what I've said. ._.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Makes me wonder what you have believed from what I've said. ._.

Well, I do believe what you said about your now closed store that used to sell Pocky. ;_; Like a Shakespearean tragedy.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:15 pm

So the rest were lies (or so you think)?! Well then, I don't blame you. Compared to words on a screen and an actual person I'm leaning towards the being here.

Anyway...I'll be reunited with my Pocky Sticks one day.

Last edited by Dead.And.Alive on Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6