Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away

5 posters

Go down

Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away Empty Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Discussion thread for Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away Empty Re: Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away

Post by ookamidesu Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:50 am

I LOVE that line.

"Everyone, I'm sorry. Please endure this. You'll die if you look around like that."

kakkoiyii!!!
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away Empty Re: Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away

Post by Lena Sayers Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:55 am

dye882003 wrote:I LOVE that line.

"Everyone, I'm sorry. Please endure this. You'll die if you look around like that."

kakkoiyii!!!

Me too =)
Lena Sayers like to say this i guess?? =) she said it 2 times during S.ifr =)
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 979
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:10 am

Yup! I took this from the subbed version. I think it was fansubbed, because I got as they were coming out. :D
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:54 am

great episode x3
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

https://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Sat May 28, 2011 7:12 am

This is the most epic episode in S.ifr. The fight between Lena and M-9 is just freaking awesome. Lena is crazily powerful. She’s able to handle all three Aswad who are working with Schwarz , and she even takes a direct hit from Gakutenou without flinching.
Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away Mai-Otome%200~S.ifr~%20-%2001%20-%2029
Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away Mai-Otome%200~S.ifr~%20-%2001%20-%2030
After the three Aswads’ defeats, the other Slaves also disappear because they’re frightened, forcing Schwarz to retreat. But then Lena meets her match, M-9(this android is like a combination of 100 MIYUs o_o )
Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away Mai-Otome%200~S.ifr~%20-%2001%20-%2038

Elliot's effort to seduce Lena is funny too xD
Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away Mai-Otome%200~S.ifr~%20-%2001%20-%2012

and I have to say that M-9 is one of my favourite character in S.ifr with Lena and Sakura being second and third respectively.
Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away Mai-Otome%200~S.ifr~%20-%2002%20-%2034
Juliet
Juliet
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 211
Armitage GUTS!!! : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 28, 2011 2:56 pm

Juliet wrote:This is the most epic episode in S.ifr. The fight between Lena and M-9 is just freaking awesome. Lena is crazily powerful. She’s able to handle all three Aswad who are working with Schwarz , and she even takes a direct hit from Gakutenou without flinching.
Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away Mai-Otome%200~S.ifr~%20-%2001%20-%2029
Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away Mai-Otome%200~S.ifr~%20-%2001%20-%2030
After the three Aswads’ defeats, the other Slaves also disappear because they’re frightened, forcing Schwarz to retreat. But then Lena meets her match, M-9(this android is like a combination of 100 MIYUs o_o )
Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away Mai-Otome%200~S.ifr~%20-%2001%20-%2038

Elliot's effort to seduce Lena is funny too xD
Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away Mai-Otome%200~S.ifr~%20-%2001%20-%2012

and I have to say that M-9 is one of my favourite character in S.ifr with Lena and Sakura being second and third respectively.
Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away Mai-Otome%200~S.ifr~%20-%2002%20-%2034

Gakutenou was nothing to Lena! Proves she could of beaten Midori easily if they ever met (not to mention Lena is light years stronger than Fiar, which is a major shame. You'd think the Otome of tomorrow would want to be stronger than the Otome of yesterday. But then I'm not quite sure on Fiar age, so maybe she just didn't improve much over the years. lol)It felt so satisfying to see Lena Sayers practically OWN the Aswald, knowing how things end for her in the future. The M-9 fight, the 2nd one anyway, is one of top best fights in the series. Battles in space just reek of awesome and it was a lot more fierce than Blue Sky Arika vs. Harmonium Nina Wang.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:48 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Gakutenou was nothing to Lena! Proves she could of beaten Midori easily if they ever met (not to mention Lena is light years stronger than Fiar, which is a major shame. You'd think the Otome of tomorrow would want to be stronger than the Otome of yesterday. But then I'm not quite sure on Fiar age, so maybe she just didn't improve much over the years. lol)It felt so satisfying to see Lena Sayers practically OWN the Aswald, knowing how things end for her in the future. The M-9 fight, the 2nd one anyway, is one of top best fights in the series. Battles in space just reek of awesome and it was a lot more fierce than Blue Sky Arika vs. Harmonium Nina Wang.

Yes, but we are keeping in mind that Lena has some altered form of the HiME mark on her breast, which from what I assumed, was a symbol for her awesomeness. It's like a power boost to the nanomachines (from what i gathered). Mikoto was a very powerful fighter, and she didn't even have the nanomachines injected in her. Razz
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:42 pm

ookamidesu wrote:Yes, but we are keeping in mind that Lena has some altered form of the HiME mark on her breast, which from what I assumed, was a symbol for her awesomeness. It's like a power boost to the nanomachines (from what i gathered). Mikoto was a very powerful fighter, and she didn't even have the nanomachines injected in her. Razz

We still need more plot holes to fill before we can finalize the idea of surviving HiME are naturally more powerful than the average Otome (aka anyone weaker than Post-Zwei Arika). EXPLAIN SUNRISE! EXPLAIN!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down