Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Sorry, I'm not Shizuru." Yohko Helene x Natsuki Kruger

2 posters

Go down

"Sorry, I'm not Shizuru." Yohko Helene x Natsuki Kruger  Empty "Sorry, I'm not Shizuru." Yohko Helene x Natsuki Kruger

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:20 pm

"Sorry, I'm not Shizuru." Yohko Helene x Natsuki Kruger

"Sorry, I'm not Shizuru." Yohko Helene x Natsuki Kruger  Vlcsnap-2012-08-01-13h05m06s199
"Sorry, I'm not Shizuru." Yohko Helene x Natsuki Kruger  Vlcsnap-2012-08-01-13h04m49s30
"Sorry, I'm not Shizuru." Yohko Helene x Natsuki Kruger  Vlcsnap-2012-08-01-13h05m24s110
"Sorry, I'm not Shizuru." Yohko Helene x Natsuki Kruger  Vlcsnap-2012-08-01-13h05m32s202

We have a substitute for the Gakuenchou's sexual frustration and her name is Youko Helene! So what would the Headmistress/Gakuenchou and the Chief Medical Officer and the Director of Science Department of Garderobe find in each other? Other than complete trust? I find this crack very doable for a few reasons. One of them being Natsuki being sexually frustration being a trigger for a friends with benefits deal. Shizuru is away on an important mission that is taking longer than it should. If anything happened to her, Youko feels appropriate to be next in line to comfort the poor Headmistress. Miss Helene is very aware of Natsuki's feelings for Shizuru that she would know what to expect going into a future relationship, post getting over Shizuru's passing. Like our quote of the month and the title of this thread says "Sorry, I'm not Shizuru". A one-liner directly from Youko when she walked in on a stressed out Gakuenchou who was expecting to get a under-the-desk quickie from Shizuru to relieve that stress. Youko has known Natsuki for many years; recalling their memories of the Coral survival exam. If anyone is suitable to share a little something with Kruger, it's the Maura Isles of Mai-Otome. At best, a friends with benefits relationship. :3

Discuss, agree, disagree, whatever! Just be open minded to the idea. ^_~ HiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

"Sorry, I'm not Shizuru." Yohko Helene x Natsuki Kruger  Empty Re: "Sorry, I'm not Shizuru." Yohko Helene x Natsuki Kruger

Post by NFKuga Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Oh Luu, you never cease to amaze me ;D

Youko and Kruger, while definately crack, is something I'm not entirely sure I could handle. I mean, there's always Zhang and Kruger, but that's normal lol. However I totally agree with you that they share a certain connection that the others in Otome don't (with the exception of Mai and, well, she's straighter than an arrow).

Still...can't picture them smexing, sorry bro Razz
NFKuga
NFKuga
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 111
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

"Sorry, I'm not Shizuru." Yohko Helene x Natsuki Kruger  Empty Re: "Sorry, I'm not Shizuru." Yohko Helene x Natsuki Kruger

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:15 pm

NFKuga wrote:Oh Luu, you never cease to amaze me ;D

Youko and Kruger, while definately crack, is something I'm not entirely sure I could handle. I mean, there's always Zhang and Kruger, but that's normal lol. However I totally agree with you that they share a certain connection that the others in Otome don't (with the exception of Mai and, well, she's straighter than an arrow).

Still...can't picture them smexing, sorry bro Razz

Flattery will get you nowhere~ Shizuru Fujino

You're just not seeing the big picture, Meg. ;p Youko is perfect friends-with-benefits material, not so much a replacement girlfriend. Who could ever replace Shizuru Viola? And don't say Nao. >:3 She is busy with Neena-chan...

Neena : WHAT!?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by NFKuga Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Oh god.. Nina and Nao... such a sexy, cradle-robing couple...
NFKuga
NFKuga
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:35 pm

NFKuga wrote:Oh god.. Nina and Nao... such a sexy, cradle-robing couple...

Oi, Oi! Natsuki Kuga Save that discussion for a new thread! All I'll say for now is that they had quite the chemistry in Mai-Otome Zwei's third episode. If you remember their bonding time inside the Fuka ruins. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by NFKuga Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:55 am

Oh I do remember ;D I totally do ::insert evil cackle::
NFKuga
NFKuga
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:34 pm

NFKuga wrote:Oh I do remember ;D I totally do ::insert evil cackle::

Juliet is such a seme bitch~

Zhang >>>>>>>>>>>> Neena
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by NFKuga Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:37 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
NFKuga wrote:Oh I do remember ;D I totally do ::insert evil cackle::

Juliet is such a seme bitch~

Zhang >>>>>>>>>>>> Neena

I counter your Zhang/Nina with Zhang ~~ Viola
someone needs to gimme a nice, smexy fic with these two...even though i've already done a Yuuki/Fujino one >.>
NFKuga
NFKuga
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:16 pm

NFKuga wrote:I counter your Zhang/Nina with Zhang ~~ Viola
someone needs to gimme a nice, smexy fic with these two...even though i've already done a Yuuki/Fujino one >.>

I don't know any off the top of my head. All ShizNao on fanfiction.net involved Yuuki x Fujino. It's a sick sad world we live in. ;_;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down