Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12]

+2
zanekal1
Luu Sky Sapphire
6 posters

Go down

What do you think Shizuru did to Yukariko?

shizuru - What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12] Vote_lcap257%shizuru - What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12] I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 8 ]
shizuru - What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12] Vote_lcap229%shizuru - What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12] I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
shizuru - What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12] Vote_lcap214%shizuru - What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12] I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

shizuru - What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12] Empty What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:31 pm

What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12]

shizuru - What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12] Yukarikoandshizuru

In Mai-HiME Episode 12: "The Smile of an Angel" or "Tenshi no Hohoemi" (天使のほほえみ), Shizuru wanted to have a quick word with Yukariko.

shizuru - What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12] Shizurufujino1 : Ara, Yuuichi-san knows something about us HiME...
shizuru - What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12] Yukarikosanada2 Oh Lord, she's didn't figure me out...did she?
shizuru - What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12] Shizurufujino3 I thought so~
shizuru - What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12] Shizurufujino2 Might I have a minute to interrogate-I mean-ask Sister a few questions? <3

It heavily implies that Shizuru and Yukariko know that they're HiME, but what exactly did Shizuru fan? Yukariko left with great worry and fear painted all over her face. As for Shizuru, she looks quite smug. The face that says "good girl, now run along and don't cross me again."

shizuru - What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12] Yukarikosanada
shizuru - What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12] Shizurufujino4
shizuru - What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12] Shizuruandyukariko

That's where you come in. There will also be a poll with possible answers. This thread will house not only your opinions on what Shizuru said to Yukariko, but also a recreation of how their conversation might of went. ;p Troll conversations are welcome, but I'm urging serious answers here too. Discuss, use the poll and avoid being alone in the same room as Fujino. Unless of course something delicious occurs. ;3

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

shizuru - What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12] Empty Re: What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12]

Post by zanekal1 Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:22 am

Shizuru: Sister Yukariko I Have heard rumors that you have been trying to recrut Miss Kuga into your "Straight is Great" after school club.

Yukariko: Uh... ah.. Well Yes

Shizuru: My suggestion is you stop. I will ask you this once nicely and if you persist I will make public some interesting pictures I came across of you and some of your sisters in the convent, I am sure you know what I'm talking about ne? *Sips her tea*

Yukariko: *eyes go wide and face pales* uh.. Oh I have just recived a revalation from god.... Miss Kuga is um not in need of any more instruction from the church.

Shizuru: Ara? Well that is a splendid turn of events.

zanekal1
zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

shizuru - What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12] Empty Re: What did Shizuru say to Yukariko? [Mai-HiME Episode 12]

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:12 pm

zanekal1 wrote:Shizuru: Sister Yukariko I Have heard rumors that you have been trying to recrut Miss Kuga into your "Straight is Great" after school club.

Yukariko: Uh... ah.. Well Yes

Shizuru: My suggestion is you stop. I will ask you this once nicely and if you persist I will make public some interesting pictures I came across of you and some of your sisters in the convent, I am sure you know what I'm talking about ne? *Sips her tea*

Yukariko: *eyes go wide and face pales* uh.. Oh I have just recived a revalation from god.... Miss Kuga is um not in need of any more instruction from the church.

Shizuru: Ara? Well that is a splendid turn of events.

LOL!! XD

I think that Shizuru would have mentioned that she knew about the HiME, and maybe that she was one. I wouldn't put it past her to add a bit of a threat to the conversation too, maybe warning Yukariko not to cross her, though without revealing who she really wants to protect.

*shrugs* I prefer Zane's version XD

On another note, that last picture always makes me laugh. My, what a deformed face you have Fujino~ XD

IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:46 pm

I agree with Koi. Knowing Shizuru, she probably did some sly talking with the sister about HiME stuff without ever actually having to give away real information about herself.

But zane's version infinitely more interesting. :D
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:45 am

I agree with Dye.
Shizuru talked with Yukariko about the hime and how she would reveal her secret, and why not? Expose her but also hand her to the First District....
Or maybe just maybe it didn't have anything to do with the Hime.
But about her little secret as how she was posing as a nude model for that other teacher and her feelings for him.
Of course that wouldn't look good for any of the two.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:46 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I agree with Dye.
Shizuru talked with Yukariko about the hime and how she would reveal her secret, and why not? Expose her but also hand her to the First District....
Or maybe just maybe it didn't have anything to do with the Hime.
But about her little secret as how she was posing as a nude model for that other teacher and her feelings for him.
Of course that wouldn't look good for any of the two.

Ah, there's no doubt in my mind that Shizuru had Yukariko by the...ovaries. Akira Okuzaki In terms of blackmail. Don't forget the possibility of Shizuru threatening Yukariko to stay clear of Natsuki Kuga. Note how Sister and Natsuki rarely interact with each other? Probably caused by Shizuru, although she didn't protest a karaoke party the next day with Kuga and Sister in the same room, but now I'm just getting ahead of myself. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:10 am

I think it might have been gaining information about the "vampire" orphan. I don't think Shizuru revealed herself or implied any information about the Hime, but was just asking about the orphan. Maybe to take care of it later when no one was awake? To protect her Natsuki from the guise of the Kaichou.
As for Yukariko's look, I think she's just scared. I mean, if I had (only perhaps half an hour before) suddenly summoned a bow and arrow and a giant chess piece to take out a moth-vampire monster, I'd be scared myself.

So yeah, I think Shizuru was just asking about the orphan, but more playing the part as the concerned council president, so she could gather information and take care of it later.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:57 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:I think it might have been gaining information about the "vampire" orphan. I don't think Shizuru revealed herself or implied any information about the Hime, but was just asking about the orphan. Maybe to take care of it later when no one was awake? To protect her Natsuki from the guise of the Kaichou.
As for Yukariko's look, I think she's just scared. I mean, if I had (only perhaps half an hour before) suddenly summoned a bow and arrow and a giant chess piece to take out a moth-vampire monster, I'd be scared myself.

So yeah, I think Shizuru was just asking about the orphan, but more playing the part as the concerned council president, so she could gather information and take care of it later.

It's possible that she could have only inquired about the vampire orphan, but I don't know...I think that the way Yukariko looks at Shizuru after leaving the room makes it seem as if she is scared of Shizuru, and not simply still shaken by what had happened earlier. Just my opinion of course Wink
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:20 pm

Well, if Shizuru mentioned anything about Hime or orphans, or threatened her, thereby showing Yukariko that she knew something and had to be involved, wouldn't that have been brought up before Shizuru's big reveal? I would think Yukariko would mention something to Midori (or one of the others (even if she was threatened; safety in numbers and all that)) and Midori would string Shizuru into their little Hime Rangers group. That and I don't really see the logics of threatening her or telling Yukariko about Hime/Orphans.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:16 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:Well, if Shizuru mentioned anything about Hime or orphans, or threatened her, thereby showing Yukariko that she knew something and had to be involved, wouldn't that have been brought up before Shizuru's big reveal? I would think Yukariko would mention something to Midori (or one of the others (even if she was threatened; safety in numbers and all that)) and Midori would string Shizuru into their little Hime Rangers group. That and I don't really see the logics of threatening her or telling Yukariko about Hime/Orphans.

Shizuru + a possible threat to Natsuki = all logical thought going out the window

Razz

Honestly I don't see Yukariko as someone who would go and tell the others about it, I think she would do what she feels will keep her safe: pray. Shizuru may not have revealed herself to be a HiME per say, but perhaps she would have given subtle hints. As I said in my first post, I also don't think that Shizuru would actually reveal anything about Natsuki...but Shizuru doesn't need to reveal a lot of information to intimidate people.

As for it being brought up at a later date...you're right, it would have made sense for her to bring it up, especially since she went to the karaoke thing with them all.

Although, how much time did she spend with them before hand? And, not long after that she tricked the others into thinking that Nao had attacked her. From there on she didn't have all that much interaction with the other HiME until her fight with Mai...and why would she bring Shizuru up to Mai? It would have been interesting if she had mentioned it though...

Actually I just realised something...at the time of their little chat, the HiME didn't know that they were going to have to fight each other, they just thought they had to fight orphans...so why would Shizuru need to threaten Yukariko if she didn't think that she would be a threat to either herself or Natsuki...? Damn it XD

If only Yukino had been spying on the Kaichou at the time, then we would know what really happened XD
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:45 pm

Or maybe she told Yukarikoa about the vampire and all the horrible things it had done so she would be careful.
So Yukariko is looking all frightened because of what she was told.

It's like when you hear about something bad that happened near a place you use to go or hang at, after hearing such bad news, you become a bit wary about it hence more careful of your surroundings.
Perhaps this was the case here. Yukariko just being scared out of her mind due to the vampire issue and showing it in her face.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:51 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Or maybe she told Yukarikoa about the vampire and all the horrible things it had done so she would be careful.
So Yukariko is looking all frightened because of what she was told.

It's like when you hear about something bad that happened near a place you use to go or hang at, after hearing such bad news, you become a bit wary about it hence more careful of your surroundings.
Perhaps this was the case here. Yukariko just being scared out of her mind due to the vampire issue and showing it in her face.

Mmm, very true! I still think that Shizuru would have said something to make Yukariko be a little suspicious or wary of her though...I can't seem to shake that thought, but I'm thinking less along the lines of a more direct threat now... hmmmm...
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down