Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chiba Saeko and Naomi Shindou's Interviews regarding ShizNat?

3 posters

Go down

shiznat - Chiba Saeko and Naomi Shindou's Interviews regarding ShizNat? Empty Chiba Saeko and Naomi Shindou's Interviews regarding ShizNat?

Post by depression76 Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:28 pm

I've read things about ShizNat that comes from Sunrise itself and the Mai Series staff as a whole, but I've never come across personal interviews with the voice actresses themselves, who brought the two characters to life.

Now to satisfy this curiosity, which I know I'm not the only one curious about this ^^, I wonder if there's anyone who've come across interviews from the two lovely ladies about ShizNat?

If there's anyone who could point us out to the interviews, translated or not, that would be great xD

Post here if you have any thoughts regarding this~!
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

shiznat - Chiba Saeko and Naomi Shindou's Interviews regarding ShizNat? Empty Re: Chiba Saeko and Naomi Shindou's Interviews regarding ShizNat?

Post by IlliterateKoi Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:32 pm

*hopes that someone has come across such an interview somewhere on the interwebs*

It would make my day X3
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

shiznat - Chiba Saeko and Naomi Shindou's Interviews regarding ShizNat? Empty Re: Chiba Saeko and Naomi Shindou's Interviews regarding ShizNat?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:08 pm

I've been wondering about this for the longest time. Naomi and Saeko were featured on a behind-the-scenes Mai-Otome seiyuu video that I found on Nico Nico Douga. It's still there, but you need accounts to watch it. ;_; It was good, but without subtitles and the fact that Saeko-sama and Naomi-sama were in completely different rooms kinda sucked. I would of loved to hear them banter as ShizNat. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I've been wondering about this for the longest time. Naomi and Saeko were featured on a behind-the-scenes Mai-Otome seiyuu video that I found on Nico Nico Douga. It's still there, but you need accounts to watch it. ;_; It was good, but without subtitles and the fact that Saeko-sama and Naomi-sama were in completely different rooms kinda sucked. I would of loved to hear them banter as ShizNat. <3

I have an account :O

Mind sharing the links Mr.Luu?
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:55 pm

depression76 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I've been wondering about this for the longest time. Naomi and Saeko were featured on a behind-the-scenes Mai-Otome seiyuu video that I found on Nico Nico Douga. It's still there, but you need accounts to watch it. ;_; It was good, but without subtitles and the fact that Saeko-sama and Naomi-sama were in completely different rooms kinda sucked. I would of loved to hear them banter as ShizNat. <3

I have an account :O

Mind sharing the links Mr.Luu?

Sure! :3 I'll send it later!

Pass the ShizNat, please~ ShizNat2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:26 pm

Many thanks in advance xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down