Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The OFFICIAL Mai-HiME: The Abridged Series thread

+4
KaiWantsPockyzToo
Midori Sugiura99
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kara
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

official - The OFFICIAL Mai-HiME: The Abridged Series thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The OFFICIAL Mai-HiME: The Abridged Series thread

Post by Kara Thu May 05, 2011 5:13 pm

MHA's portrayal of the characters are just exaggerated extensions of their personalities, in addition to poking fun at the flaws of the series. It's brilliant in it's own way (at times even more so than Sailor Moon Abridged which gassed out after a while), but improvements would be nice.

Haha, I would love to improve it, but I need to know what to improve first! lol
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

official - The OFFICIAL Mai-HiME: The Abridged Series thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The OFFICIAL Mai-HiME: The Abridged Series thread

Post by Kara Fri May 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Episode 8 is up!

I know...10 months later...hahaha
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Welcome back Kara and OMG YOU AND KENZIE ARE DUDES!!!! I'll just copy and paste my comment from YT:

Oh how I missed your Sean Connery accent, Chie XD

Christian Advice! XDDDD The creep factor for Ishigami is alive and well, even in a parody. :3 AND OMG, Mikoto busting her ass with the added blood effect had me rollin'. ;p Wrong audience to be discussing Natsuki, Shiz.

Great ep, Kara and family. Nice to see MHA back in full swing! I hope Abicion found some humor in your version of the AkanexKazuya scene. ^_~

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri May 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Yeah, me and Kenz decided to show our true forms. WE ARE MEN! MANLY MEN! WITH FACIAL HAIR!!!

Hahaha, yeah Ishigami will never anything less than a freak. He scares me.

Originally, on of the guys were like, "But...I don't know who that is..." But something happened to it and I couldn't find the sound clip.

Hahaha, I hope he does, I actually thought of him when I was writing their parts. Remember his theory that like, everything after Kazuya died was her fantasy, something like that? That's what I was thinking of and somehow that gave me the idea to make her an insane murderer who has been plotting her bf's death.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 28, 2011 3:25 pm

Kara wrote:Hahaha, I hope he does, I actually thought of him when I was writing their parts. Remember his theory that like, everything after Kazuya died was her fantasy, something like that? That's what I was thinking of and somehow that gave me the idea to make her an insane murderer who has been plotting her bf's death.

Which just adds to the conspiracy, haha. Akane plotting "Kazu-kuns" death is the biggest work in the series! Think about it, Akane wanted to be eliminated early. She probably allowed Miyu to strike Hari. Okay, I doubt it since that's stealing her kill. XD Either way, Akane screwed Akane. Or at least the Abridged version tried intentionally. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:51 am

Which just adds to the conspiracy, haha. Akane plotting "Kazu-kuns" death is the biggest work in the series! Think about it, Akane wanted to be eliminated early. She probably allowed Miyu to strike Hari. Okay, I doubt it since that's stealing her kill. XD Either way, Akane screwed Akane. Or at least the Abridged version tried intentionally. :3

Hahaha, you can expect quite a few conspiracies in our Abridged plot. Since, I love conspiracies:)
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:09 pm

lol. i just got around to watching your newest episode. great job. ;D
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5