Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The OFFICIAL Mai-HiME: The Abridged Series thread

+4
KaiWantsPockyzToo
Midori Sugiura99
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kara
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The OFFICIAL Mai-HiME: The Abridged Series thread Empty The OFFICIAL Mai-HiME: The Abridged Series thread

Post by Kara Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:48 am

Since this is an Mai-HiME forum, I figured I'd do some adverti-- uh...I mean, informing.

Do any of you watch our Mai-HiME abridged series on YouTube (you know, the only one that goes past episode one?)

These are the first 5 episodes if you haven't seen them yet. (It's pretty easy to go from there)

Mai HiME The Abridged Series: Episode 1

Mai HiME The Abridged Series: Episode 2

Mai HiME The Abridged Series: Episode 3

Mai HiME The Abridged Series: Episode 4

Mai HiME The Abridged Series: Episode 5

Tell me your opinions, what you like, what you dislike, how we can improve, yadda yadda, etc. And suggestions on characters personality traits, we're always lookin' for those!
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

The OFFICIAL Mai-HiME: The Abridged Series thread Empty Re: The OFFICIAL Mai-HiME: The Abridged Series thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:57 pm

As you know already, I enjoy the Mai-HiME Abridged series. It's extremely funny and so random. What I don't get is certain people getting Haruka Suzushiro over the cursing. The cursing makes everything funnier, imo. XD Except here, we like to filter them with randomness.

Fuka........your........mother. XD

Your series is an exception and I love it. It made me laugh just as much, if not more than Megami33's Sailor Moon Abridged series. The humor is similar, yet the randomness trophy belongs to you guys. Seriously, the Fishsticks Sideburns (Tate) says is hilarious. Then there's the ShizNat conversations...goodness gracious Fuka. XD

I can give you suggestions on character traits, but who should I start with? ^_~ All the characters in HiME are gimmicks to exploit.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The OFFICIAL Mai-HiME: The Abridged Series thread Empty Re: The OFFICIAL Mai-HiME: The Abridged Series thread

Post by Kara Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Haha, I knoooow! Something about that 'ck' sound is just gorgeous! lol

Sailor Moon abridged series? The one where Mars screams when she talks? I've seen a couple episodes, they are pretty funny :D

Hmmm, well we already have enough character traits for Natsuki, some of which haven't even appeared yet. But suggestions for her are welcome. I think, for the main character, Mai needs some more quirks. Midori is unexplored and thus far a cheap knock off of Mai. Nao needs some. Uhhh....and pretty much everyone and anyone else! lol
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Kara wrote:Haha, I knoooow! Something about that 'ck' sound is just gorgeous! lol

Sailor Moon abridged series? The one where Mars screams when she talks? I've seen a couple episodes, they are pretty funny :D

Hmmm, well we already have enough character traits for Natsuki, some of which haven't even appeared yet. But suggestions for her are welcome. I think, for the main character, Mai needs some more quirks. Midori is unexplored and thus far a cheap knock off of Mai. Nao needs some. Uhhh....and pretty much everyone and anyone else! lol

XD EXACTLY!!!

That's the one! Good ol' KrisRix revolutionized the way Rei Hino (Sailor Mars) sounds. lol You're capturing that same over-the-top magic with Mai HIME Abridged. ^_~

Mai is a character that isn't honest with herself, so she should be one of those "I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM" types. Maybe you can constantly have her denying stuff like sniffing cocaine and pooping in the girl's locker room. lol That would be cool.

As for Nao, she acts like a total slut willing to give her body up BEFORE luring her victims. Then she becomes this forceful dominatrix afterward.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kara wrote:Haha, I knoooow! Something about that 'ck' sound is just gorgeous! lol

XD EXACTLY!!!

That's the one! Good ol' KrisRix revolutionized the way Rei Hino (Sailor Mars) sounds. lol You're capturing that same over-the-top magic with Mai HIME Abridged. ^_~

Mai is a character that isn't honest with herself, so she should be one of those "I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM" types. Maybe you can constantly have her denying stuff like sniffing cocaine and pooping in the girl's locker room. lol That would be cool.

As for Nao, she acts like a total slut willing to give her body up BEFORE luring her victims. Then she becomes this forceful dominatrix afterward.

Oh my fruit loops, that's a good idea. And then we'll make her deny something that's actually true and no one believes her. Like, being a lesbian haha

Haha! Imma ask Katie if we can do that (she's a diva who likes to think she's in charge when I do all the work...like make the script and edit everything lol)
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Kara wrote:Oh my fruit loops, that's a good idea. And then we'll make her deny something that's actually true and no one believes her. Like, being a lesbian haha

Wouldn't that make all the MaiNat fans happy. :twisted: Genius, Kara! Use that to your advantage!

Kara wrote:Haha! Imma ask Katie if we can do that (she's a diva who likes to think she's in charge when I do all the work...like make the script and edit everything lol)

xD A diva eh? Katie wouldn't happen to be one of those blonde "Like, totally! Fer sure" types would she? That kind of gimmick would be essential to the Mai-HiME Abridged series... Idea
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Wouldn't that make all the MaiNat fans happy. :twisted: Genius, Kara! Use that to your advantage!

Haha, I bet it would! Too bad Shizuru has already claimed Natsuki lol

xD A diva eh? Katie wouldn't happen to be one of those blonde "Like, totally! Fer sure" types would she? That kind of gimmick would be essential to the Mai-HiME Abridged series... Idea[/quote]

Actually, she's the only one who's not blonde, but she's very self centered and princessy. (I think she has only child syndrome) She's pretty much like Mai in the abridged series except she's really really smart.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:07 pm

Kara wrote:Haha, I bet it would! Too bad Shizuru has already claimed Natsuki lol

LMAO! Tell that to the random shippers out there. lol I don't mind if anyone favors a certain fanon pairing from Mai-HiME or Mai-Otome on my forum, as long as you don't prove it's canon-ness. Otherwise you'll lose in a friendly debate with me. ^_~

Kara wrote:Actually, she's the only one who's not blonde, but she's very self centered and princessy. (I think she has only child syndrome) She's pretty much like Mai in the abridged series except she's really really smart.

How insightful. If she's like Abridged Mai Tokiha, then that means she has that hilarious pouty mouth. X3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Haha, I think the only canon pairings were TateXMai and KazuyaXAkane, ShizNat is borderline canon, in my opinion.

Lmao, yes she does. Mai is just her character by now haha. Whenever I bring up MaiKoto she goes, "Ew. That's disgusting." llol
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVuSSTqTT-w

The long awaited episode 5 :D
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:57 pm

Kara wrote:Haha, I think the only canon pairings were TateXMai and KazuyaXAkane, ShizNat is borderline canon, in my opinion.

If only KazuyaXAkane got more attention. I'm a huge fan of Akane, even though she was eliminated early. Damn Sunrise...

lol!

And now, my comments on Mai-HiME Abridged episode 5:

I wanna go to the orgy party! XD *high fives Mai* Yay for straightness! ^__^

Mai always keeps a dildo handy, how clever. XD

They brought the orgy party to Mai! Oh noes hoes...

I reckon that afro is fail, I reckon. XD

Mashiro likes Twinkies...and she's right. Once you're offered a twinkie, you're unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality. :twisted:

James Bond James Bond. stuck in a bus, stuck in a bus! TF xD

I hate people too, Mai.

LOL! The taxi part. I would of done the Rush Hour 2 scene for that one.

IMMEDIATE TREATMENT! IMMEDIATE TREATMENT! For someone with no injuries... xD

LOL I like how the girls try to weasel Mai into becoming a lesbian. XD It's so accurate.

"Sorry for crying on you
Iz goooood"

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I dunno why that's funny, it just sounded awesome.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:16 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kara wrote:Haha, I think the only canon pairings were TateXMai and KazuyaXAkane, ShizNat is borderline canon, in my opinion.

If only KazuyaXAkane got more attention. I'm a huge fan of Akane, even though she was eliminated early. Damn Sunrise....

Haha, I never paid much attention to Akane in the begining and I just thought 'No, you're too normal to be a HiME' But then i ended up growing fond of her and then she died.

And now, my comments on Mai-HiME Abridged episode 5:

Mai always keeps a dildo handy, how clever. XD

When Katie read that line, she stopped and was like, 'Did you really write that?'

OL I like how the girls try to weasel Mai into becoming a lesbian. XD It's so accurate.

Lol Don't worry, more of that to come. All the girls except for Natsuki, Akira and a couple others will be trying, and failing, to make Mai a lesbian. (That is, until Katie decides she wants Mai to be gay lol)
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Kara wrote:Haha, I never paid much attention to Akane in the begining and I just thought 'No, you're too normal to be a HiME' But then i ended up growing fond of her and then she died.

Haha, yeah basically. Akane is your average everyday girl. ^_^ I like her that way. She doesn't have the odd characteristics that the other HiME seem to possess. XD That's okay, we love oddness.

Kara wrote:When Katie read that line, she stopped and was like, 'Did you really write that?'

XDDDD As long as it rakes in the laughs, who cares. It's called randomness. ;P

Kara wrote:Lol Don't worry, more of that to come. All the girls except for Natsuki, Akira and a couple others will be trying, and failing, to make Mai a lesbian. (That is, until Katie decides she wants Mai to be gay lol)

XD If Mai turns lesbian, make sure it's a convincing preference switch. I like the "get the Fuka away from me" straight Mai so far. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:01 am

XD If Mai turns lesbian, make sure it's a convincing preference switch. I like the "get the Fuka away from me" straight Mai so far. ^_^

That would only happen if all the males died and Mai needed a favor haha
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:51 pm

Kara wrote:That would only happen if all the males died and Mai needed a favor haha

xD I wouldn't blame Mai. A girl's gotta get laid somehow. lol

Hmm, there's always Takeda. That guy failed (during the Mai-HiME and in Natsuki no Prelude) because ShizNat is such an impenetrable force field. Maybe he can score with Mai. :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:01 am

Lmao Takeda will never score with anyone aside from himself and Yukino...Actually, i think he was the only guy (aside from that creeper priest and John Smith) in that show who I really didn't like.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Kara wrote:Lmao Takeda will never score with anyone aside from himself and Yukino...Actually, i think he was the only guy (aside from that creeper priest and John Smith) in that show who I really didn't like.

Creeper priest...Joseph Greer, no da. How about Wataru Ishigami ( "creepy guy" as our Midori refers to him lol), who was extremely horny for Yukariko. xD So much that he knocked her up good in the finale of episode 26. o.o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Oh, yeah, he was so creepy and freaky that I pushed him to the back of my mind so I could forget about him...Thanks for bringin' that traumatizing creeper BACK INTO MY MIND! lol
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:04 pm

Kara wrote:Oh, yeah, he was so creepy and freaky that I pushed him to the back of my mind so I could forget about him...Thanks for bringin' that traumatizing creeper BACK INTO MY MIND! lol

xD You're welcome! I love torturing the wee ones.... :twisted: :shock: :scratch: :affraid: GAH! Now I've become a traumatizing creeper!!! @_@
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:13 pm

*gasp* You're like my neighbor! Expect you aren't 80....and you're not a woman...and you don't stare into my living room window from your porch...
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:13 pm

....OKay, nevermind, you're not like my neighbor after all...
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Kara wrote:....OKay, nevermind, you're not like my neighbor after all...

I'd love to have Luu-sama as my creepy neighbor. XD

oh and.....CONGRATS ON BECOMING A HIME RANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..yeah. More HiME Abridged pleeeeease!!!! :lol:
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:42 pm

xD Oh Fishsticks, I didn't even notice that! Rank ups rule! Congrats, Kara. ^_~

Speaking of the panda lover, she got some nifty ideas for the next Mai-HiME Abridged episodes. Mispronounced name failsauce ftw! :D I cannot Komugiraffe wait.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Rank up? Whoah, home-diggity-dog, how'd that happen??

Haha, oh yes, mispronounced names will be in episode 7 because we already recorded episode 6
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:10 am

Kara wrote:Rank up? Whoah, home-diggity-dog, how'd that happen??

MAGIC!!! 8)

BTW, check out the OVER 9,000 of Mai fandom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw9Uei_rClc

^_~ By yours truly.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next