Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why John Smith SUCKS

+10
shezaei-neko
Midori Sugiura
ookamidesu
Krystal of Nol
Lerena
Twi
depression76
IlliterateKoi
Cheshire Kat
Luu Sky Sapphire
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why John Smith SUCKS Empty Why John Smith SUCKS

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Why John Smith SUCKS John_s10
Why John Smith SUCKS

The dude has no real purpose: Other than Saeko Kuga exposition and exposing himself as being part of the organization, what else does he do exactly? NOTHING. His Big Ass Nose...SERIOUSLY! HOW CAN YOU MISS IT!? Triple H wants his honker back, asshole! Most of all, He has no respect for Natsuki Kuga. You can argue that it was the truth and it's something Natsuki had to know so the story can shift in a new direction. The direction which will make Shizuru her new MIP. BUT WHAT IN THE HELL WOULD BE SO HEARTLESS TO JUST TELL HER DIRECTLY!

Any Pro John Smith comments WILL BE DELETED. I'm gonna tell you that right now. The only pro John Smith stuff I'll accept are video responses on YouTube. BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS OR VAGE TO ACTUALLY DEFEND THIS USELESS SON OF A BITCH...I WANNA SEE YOUR FACE WHEN YOU DO IT. >:3

For the rest of you, the smart people, use this thread to bash John Smith in all his suckiness. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Why John Smith SUCKS Empty Re: Why John Smith SUCKS

Post by Cheshire Kat Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:41 pm

His nose reminds me of a shark pee-pee. ;-;
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Cheshire Katniss wrote:His nose reminds me of a shark pee-pee. ;-;

LOL XD
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Triple H wants his honker back, asshole!

I laughed so hard at this I choked on my own spit LOL

And hear hear, he's a totally useless character. I can't really see his importance in the series. I mean, if you replace him with Winnie the Pooh, you won't see the difference anyway :/

Well, cept for the nose Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Twi Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Cheshire Katniss wrote:His nose reminds me of a shark pee-pee. ;-;

oh my god. XD

but I agree, he doesn't have a real purpose in either anime. I haven't read the manga, so I can't say if it's different there, but something in me just KNOWS that he's just as useless there....
Twi
Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 91
Armitage GUTS!!! : 20

https://www.facebook.com/piccu.pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:01 pm

Spoiler: He was mostly written to have no purpose. Gay Rainbow I will also make the argument that he exists so people will always be reminded that no matter how useless a character is, no one will ever be as useless as he is.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Lerena wrote:Spoiler: He was mostly written to have no purpose. Gay Rainbow I will also make the argument that he exists so people will always be reminded that no matter how useless a character is, no one will ever be as useless as he is.

Have I mentioned how awesome Lerena is? Well it's true. It's damn true. Natsuki Kruger2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:39 am

And why the glasses? With or without them his nose won't let him see anything anyway...
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:21 pm

O_O
Medusa? In male form?

WHAT?!
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:56 am

"Any Pro-John Smith Comments will be Deleted?"

Are there any Pro-John Smith Comments? I can't see anything good about this character anyway, and his nose is ugly on top of everything else
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:"Any Pro-John Smith Comments will be Deleted?"

Are there any Pro-John Smith Comments? I can't see anything good about this character anyway, and his nose is ugly on top of everything else

There was one that I had to kill off. :) The member regrets it to this day. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Natsuki Kruger2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:18 pm

I think this is the kind of question that can be easily answered by a: Just because.

There's not need to explain why he sucks, he simply does. Period.
But of course you could always write an essay longer than the bible just to bash him. Razz
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:00 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:"Any Pro-John Smith Comments will be Deleted?"

There was one that I had to kill off. :) The member regrets it to this day. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Natsuki Kruger2

I pity them...Nah, they defended John Smith
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:05 am

Saeko What are you talking about? He was useful to the story! He's the best one! He should be the main guy!!

How can you resist that receding hair line?? That gorgeously sculpted pelican nose? Those slightly strabismus suffering eyes from having to point his eyes to see from his small eyeglasses? Those perfect for child-birth huge wide hips from doing nothing all day? And he's so confident in himself when he speaks even though he had a severe stroke that affects his brain skills and can only speak in gibberish riddles??

Ya'll just jealous!!!!!!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:50 am

CaptainVonCookie wrote: Saeko What are you talking about? He was useful to the story! He's the best one! He should be the main guy!!

How can you resist that receding hair line?? That gorgeously sculpted pelican nose? Those slightly strabismus suffering eyes from having to point his eyes to see from his small eyeglasses? Those perfect for child-birth huge wide hips from doing nothing all day? And he's so confident in himself when he speaks even though he had a severe stroke that affects his brain skills and can only speak in gibberish riddles??

Ya'll just jealous!!!!!!

Jealously breeds motivation + breeds character+ breeds success+breeds greatness+ breeds power=universal domination

If this man had his own company after the series, No one and I mean no one would ever stop him.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:41 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:How can you resist that receding hair line?? That gorgeously sculpted pelican nose? Those slightly strabismus suffering eyes from having to point his eyes to see from his small eyeglasses? Those perfect for child-birth huge wide hips from doing nothing all day? And he's so confident in himself when he speaks even though he had a severe stroke that affects his brain skills and can only speak in gibberish riddles??

Ya'll just jealous!!!!!!

Trollface THE CAP HAS A MASTER'S DEGREE IN TROLLING, SO I WILL LET HER LIVE.

CaptainVonCookie wrote:If this man had his own company after the series, No one and I mean no one would ever stop him.

He DID have his own company (sorta) after the Mai-HiME series (again, sorta. Being a reincarnation). He was shot and killed for it. Wink Thanks, Major Wang.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Natsuki Kruger2 I'm writing that down on my CV.

I wasn't the author for the second comment but you got my interest! John Smith sorta owned a company after Mai Hime? I seriously need to brush up on my Mai-HiME!! I only remember him being a spokesman on both hime and otome. He plays the slimy guy introducing the sketchy company so well~~~
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:15 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote: Natsuki Kruger2 I'm writing that down on my CV.

I wasn't the author for the second comment but you got my interest! John Smith sorta owned a company after Mai Hime? I seriously need to brush up on my Mai-HiME!! I only remember him being a spokesman on both hime and otome. He plays the slimy guy introducing the sketchy company so well~~~

I don't think he owns anything, he's just part of the Searrs Foundation in Mai-HiME, the representative of a branch or something, but that doesn't means he owns a company... right?

Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:54 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:

I don't think he owns anything, he's just part of the Searrs Foundation in Mai-HiME, the representative of a branch or something, but that doesn't means he owns a company... right?

Natsuki Kruger2 Smith is head of the Schwartz, another organization in Mai-Otome. Only this time, he see him get murdered. Wink As for his fate in Mai-HiME, it's never shown, but we can assume he was part of Shizuru's incredibly high frag count.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:09 pm

I do hope that Shizuru killed him first. For giving Natsuki so much pain and despair regarding her mom.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:07 am

Well, if Reito(OL) sicced Shizuru on him, then Smith is very much dead, if not, then sadly he is alive and well...

Because I do not think, that Shizuru even knew of his existence at that time... I doubt that Natsuki had told her what had happened and about her mother's betrayal... cuz if she would have told, then for OL it would not be so easy to manipulate Shizuru to destroy the First District, cuz Shizuru would have knew, that Natsuki already had lost the desire to destroy the First District...
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:14 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Natsuki Kruger2 Smith is head of the Schwartz, another organization in Mai-Otome. Only this time, he see him get murdered. Wink As for his fate in Mai-HiME, it's never shown, but we can assume he was part of Shizuru's incredibly high frag count.

Viola M-M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!! tee-hee~

I want Shizuru in a first person shooter game!! With Smiths all around.
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Krystal of Nol wrote:

Natsuki Kruger2 Smith is head of the Schwartz, another organization in Mai-Otome. Only this time, he see him get murdered. Wink As for his fate in Mai-HiME, it's never shown, but we can assume he was part of Shizuru's incredibly high frag count.

If this was Team Fortress 2, John Smith would've been the best spy of all time, guessing and foxing Shizuru like a toy and then "ssssshhhhiiiiiinnnnnnkkkkkkk", it's game, set and match for the Blue Team.

He just an adviser to the foundation and quickly can rises up the top but for some reason he likes being lay low type of scientist.

Also, Reincarnation is dead and buried, Cloning is PROGRESSS!!!!! Wink

Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Cloning is progress? Tell that to John Hammond and his failed theme park...I forget the name.... Akira Okuzaki

PostoronnimV wrote:Well, if Reito(OL) sicced Shizuru on him, then Smith is very much dead, if not, then sadly he is alive and well...

Because I do not think, that Shizuru even knew of his existence at that time... I doubt that Natsuki had told her what had happened and about her mother's betrayal... cuz if she would have told, then for OL it would not be so easy to manipulate Shizuru to destroy the First District, cuz Shizuru would have knew, that Natsuki already had lost the desire to destroy the First District...

No, you're right. I also don't think Shizuru knew about Smith being the one who drove Natsuki to an almost lifeless state. Since Smith never surfaced again, I will assume he was with the First District agents and grannies during Shizuru's onslaught. I'm only saying this because First District is always portrayed as a tightly knit group. If you are one of the fans who believe Reito manipulated Shizuru, then his double cross was planned and executed swiftly. Natsuki Kruger2

Shizuru Kaichou : One, two, Shizzy's coming for you~~~~

CaptainVonCookie wrote:
Viola M-M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!! tee-hee~

I want Shizuru in a first person shooter game!! With Smiths all around.

K-K-K-K-KILLIMANJAROOOOOO <--- said when Shizuru diced the slow moving grannies. :'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:30 pm

Well, I think it'd been epic for Shizuru to slay Smith.
She'd show Not a tiny bit of mercy and would be all carnage.
If she was incredibly mad at the grannies, then imagine what she'd have done to Smith if she knew what he did.
Oh~ the epicness...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content